Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anger Management  (Read 887 times)
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

How do you cope up with people who have anger issues in their attitude?
Do you retaliate resulting in violence? Do you ignore the person? Or do you communicate with the person and try to fix their issues?

When I'm full of anger I just take a walk with my blunts for an hour and it dissapear, it helps me to get over the bad/sad things.
I know running drugs isn't they key, but that's my way to get over.

Please let me know if you find another way.I have been doing the exact same thing.it worked fine for 6 years now but ..

I have some website though , I guess you should take a look at it , the website or link that I drop , well the link is down below it consist top 10 tips how to overcome anger management issues or to be precise how to tame your temper , I hope I help.

Link: https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/in-depth/anger-management/art-20045434

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chusnul

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:04:40 AM

I think anger always stems from misunderstanding. Whether you are angry at someone or someone is angry at you, a lack of understanding between two parties is usually to blame. This is mostly in regards to other people's thoughts and actions, confusion as to why a certain thing keeps happening is what leads us into frustration and then further into anger. If we open up our minds to try and understand someone else's situation and thoughts on a deeper level, more likely than not we won't react as negatively to a situation purely as a first instinct.
Jexjatto

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

Do you retaliate resulting in violence? Do you ignore the person? Or do you communicate with the person and try to fix their issues?

People with anger issues need space to cool off, now if you are the one with anger issues, first take time to know why you are angry, to be silent is better, you dont need to react to everything, take a walk if you can, talk slowly and thoughtfully,.

And if you wanna deal with someone who is angry, and in a heated discussion, you should be quite in other not to make the whole situation explode in your face, give facts to the issues at hand rather than beat about the bush, give them space if you can as well...
karinaloren

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

I have some website though , I guess you should take a look at it , the website or link that I drop , well the link is down below it consist top 10 tips how to overcome anger management issues or to be precise how to tame your temper , I hope I help.

Link: https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/in-depth/anger-management/art-20045434

Thank you. Good article.

And my best way of dealing with angry person is ignoring him. And waiting till he gets tired. He will. Any attempts of teaching him will be failed. He need to release himself from all negative feelings.So wait for it.
Sure, it's difficult not to be provoked. Try to turn off your mind and think of other things..Even if you are face-to-face with shouting person turn off your mind, you can do anything with yourself. Try to keep an eye on him facial expression while he is shouting... It could be fun.
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:08:22 AM

I myself can prove that I have a anger issue, I usually try to voice it out and without me knowing I'm already hurting the feelings of others. The time that I had realized that it's not healthy for me and for those people around me, I decided to cope up and find some ways how to control my anger issue..  First I will pause for a minute and try to breath in and breath out, next I will cool down, then when I'm feeling better I will try to open it out to my friends, to my family in that case it will make me feel lighter why I did felt angry why I felt upset. If you know a person having an anger issue try to communicate with them, try to talk to them in that way it will lessen the burden to the both of you. Actually it's not easy to have an anger issue but it's just the process of cooling down and knowing how to control yourself.
mdhedayetullah27t

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

anger is one of the vices that makes our soul impure. It often takes away many precious memories and fills them with hatred. We may misjudge people when we get angry. We must think about the bad part of this vice. To control our anger we must have the quality to forget other's errors. We can forgive them who misbehaved us and can have a chat with them. In return of bad attitude of them we can help them so that they might become friendly with us. It is important to leave the area the so that we may avoid problems with others. We should keep in mind that to err is human. So, we should learn to forgive others.
DogmaF10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:09:23 AM

At first, i try to communicate with that person and trying to solve the problem between us.. But if it didnot wy orks, maybe ignoring the person will be the best way, as we try to avoid any further conflicts
But what i see is, most of the time many people failed to do such things, as a result many conflicts happens just from 2 people who can manage their anger
nilakshan123

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:18:47 AM

Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret. Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. The greatest remedy for anger is delay.
a_t_e_e_b

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

anger management is a very important factor for a proper development of a human being people loose a lot in anger and they suffer in future people lose their loved ones just due to their anger people loose control and do wrong things due to which they end up behind the bars or even worse ending up their own life so anger management is very important the best way is meditation deep breathing eating other distraction sometimes playing games also releases a lot of stress and decreasing anger
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:12:59 PM

It depends on what kind of person this is. If it would be my friend then I would try to talk to him, give him the chance to calm down and say everything that is on his mind. But if it is a person who I do not know personally, then I would probably stay away from him. Because people with anger issues in their attitude can be very dangerous.

bomakot22

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

i usually try to anger them further  Cheesy. jk just take a break from them for a moment and come back later and talk things over calmly
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:24:02 AM

There are many situations that may arise if a person shows me his/her anger issues. One of it maybe is I might also acquired it, another is that I might try to think why he/she have that attitude. If I were the one who was in the situation of that person showing anger issue. I would be honest to him and make us talk one on one. Instead of adding some anger to the situation, I would try to lower the emotions by having a talk. Through that I might understand his/her reasons of having that attitude. I would listen then I would try to advice especially saying that it is a bad attitude to have anger problems so he/she should minimize it. Remember that attitude would tell us how we are as a person and will also determine the path of our life.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:15:30 PM

You can tell him to visit a psychiatrist so the person will learn how he will control his anger. When im angry i just only calm myself, i relaxes and refreshes my mind to think positively.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

Communicate with the person and try to fix their issues. I think its the best way for no one to get hurt, and you'll know the reasons why he/she is violent, then may be you'll find a way how to fix that issue or may be find a better person to fix it.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:36:34 PM

You can tell him to visit a psychiatrist so the person will learn how he will control his anger. When im angry i just only calm myself, i relaxes and refreshes my mind to think positively.
Some people really are prone to get angry quickly and over such trivial matters too and they rage out like the Hulk when that happens. When anger becomes uncontrollable people do heinous things like they go on a shooting rampage.I am certain most of the mass shootings are caused by hatred or anger.
_Gajah

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:11:14 AM

I will try to calm him down, because the fire will be extinguished when doused with water,
And if anyone is angry I will be the water that will cool the person,
By providing the best solution to the problems that are being felt by him.
quynhdang

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:34:38 AM

As a moderate person, I usually admit whatever the hot-blooded is shouting. Try not to irritate the person anymore. then find a way to leave him alone. I do not like to argue with people like this. I only resort to violence when I'm out of control LOL.
charlizesmmes09

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:51:27 AM

It's quite struggling for me to manage my anger, because when I'm angry, I tend to stay quiet and pile up all my anger, and then it will explode one day, in a horrible way. Planning to go to the therapist.

I think the best way to deal with people like me is to leave me alone, stay calm when I'm shouting and don't point you fingers at me.
Taras2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:04:15 AM

I prefer ignoring for the first time. Then I'll try to communicate with offender and try to solve communication problems.
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:46:51 AM

To be honest it is so ridiculous to be with people who have anger management issue. But as far as I am concern, it is important not to ride in their anger, instead remain calm and let them burst out their emotions. It will be helpful also if you let them release their emotions since they do not know how to manage their emotion. How I wish it is as easy as buying fries in the food chain to buy anger management so it will be easy to stop them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: