Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: School Uniform  (Read 1924 times)
ShooFly27

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:31:31 AM

It's better than students wearing whatever they want. they may be peer pressured to wear things that isn't their character, just my experience as a former teacher Smiley
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:36:04 AM

A dress code is necessary to maintain some sort of formality in a school.
Uniform can be optional.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:31:10 AM

I think there should be a freedom of choice in terms what to where, but I'm not against uniform - Ideally, there should be specific rules, but within these rules, parents and kids can choose what to wear
I think uniforms have become the ideal specific rule. With the same clothes, there will not be too much economic difference between students. If students are freed to wear what they want, there will be a divide between the rich and the poor. The poor can be inferior to hang out, luxurious clothes, expensive will be very contrast seen with ordinary clothes.
donaltrump8

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:13:29 AM

Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.
I don't like wear my school uniform because it isn't beautiful , i think if it's beautiful , many students will like to wear it
mylestan

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:39:50 AM

YES.

i think its necessary as western and eastern schools are different.
Since most schools are from 3rd world countries, the school uniforms will help reduce cost in buying new clothes.
They will also help reduce time for picking out outfits for that day (girls Im looking at you)
anthonytippetts

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:47:33 AM

Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

School Uniform reminds us that everyone is equal. Student don't pay attention to others clothes and focus on studying.
@maetthan17

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:50:53 AM

School uniform must be implemented in all schools , it is to determined if your a student or not .
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:53:08 AM

uniform refers to equality. it removes the difference between a child who can not buy good costumes and a child from a good family in an economic situation. school uniform also improves children's sense of unity. For these reasons, school uniform is important.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Laokong

Activity: 118

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:08:18 PM

Yes i think scholl uniform is necessary to recognized of what shooll you came from or to study where... Especially in college just to recognize of what course do you took up...

sjl 2.0

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:51:08 PM

Every country has it's ruling on that matter. First, we must consider private and public school. Public school is controlled by our government while private school is controlled also but the school has the power to implement it's own rules and laws. School uniform represents the school and the unity of every students. School uniform is good if it was free and given by the school. On the other hand, like we entering to others house, we must obey their rules since we are in their territory. If we do not want their rules then we are free to go and  find another one to fit our self and pride. Just the same to this situation.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:50:39 PM

I guess it is more important, it helps to distinguish right away if the person is student or not. It's for the safety of students and teachers too.

drpixou

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:07:51 PM

Yes i think scholl uniform is necessary to recognized of what shooll you came from or to study where... Especially in college just to recognize of what course do you took up...
Yeah but usually school uniform only exist at the Asia countries. Asia culture are really interesting at them.
mydreamforever

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:53:57 PM

My school uniform is also beautiful , i also like to wear it but I still like to wear the uniform I want because it helps me feel comfortable

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
jaanu

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:50:56 PM

A school uniform is.... a uniform worn by students primarily for a school or other educational institution..... They are common in primary and secondary schools in various countries.....
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:07:49 PM

I really want to believe that it is necessary. school uniform exsist to make student be more discipline but decrease student creativity  Huh

Aba

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:51:19 AM

The school uniform has function to differentiate from other schools and with the school level above or below it, and to discipline clothing worn by students. Every color in the uniform usually has a motivating meaning to the student, but depending on the school's policy and the rules applicable in a country, whether the uniform is important or not.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:12:51 AM

In Elementary and Highschool, I think that wearing uniforms is necessary. This is for the students to be recognized as part of the school for uniformity and incase of emergency. While in college, the students can opt to where whatever they like but still appropriate since they are kind of like young adults now.
samimot

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:29:43 AM

yes to represent a school all of the student need to wear a school uniform. and to be a formal student.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:42:15 AM

I never liked the school uniform. It is not convenient and not beautiful. Moreover, I do not like to wear skirts, but only boys wore trousers. But in some schools and universities, it looks beautiful Cheesy
For me having a uniform it represent that you are student in that particular school and also helps determine that you are student because of your wearing and gives you the identity...but in other country they don't have uniform like USA and others but in our country we have it saw we just embrase it...
I agree, this is also an identity for us to know that the students are still a student. We should learn how to use and to discipline a School Uniform for our School that we are representing. For me, school uniform is also good way to know what school you are and for the students to become for independent on what they should also need to wear when they've got a job, for them to know proper attire in every situation.
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:10:51 AM

I think it is. To be known of what school you are from and identify whether you are student or not. It also lessens the clothes and you won't have to worry ofwhat to wear the next day.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: