Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:36:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: School Uniform  (Read 1924 times)
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:34:18 AM

For me, I agree of school uniform because I don't have plenty of dress to wear everyday, I have only 5 pieces of dress so what if the school don't require uniform so I will be bully with my classmates for always wearing my dress and make as my uniform. It is a big shame on my part and another is i will be a victim of discrimination because I am a product of poor families.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
bitroxis

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:42:23 AM

In my country there were some years when students were not required to wear the uniform anymore, and everybody could be dressed however they wanted. Well, I recently found some photos with classmates from that period and... we all looked like a mess! As long as the uniform is simple, in 2-3 colours, I have nothing against it. It can be a reason of pride - you show you belong to a prestigious institution. And in the worst case it gives young people something to rebel against Smiley

Herdawnia

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:16:22 PM

Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

Here in Philippines, usually Primary and secondary grade schooler are the one required to have uniform for security purposes, because of bunch of students vs. The security in charge,he cannot attend to familiarize each kids, thats why they are required to have uniform, i guess that is one way to guide pupils on how they will presemt themselves for future purposes.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
naduns134

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

School children of  Asian region are practiced to wear a special cloth to attend school and it was identified as school uniform.Because of this uniform it shows the person who is wearing it as a school child. Most of the countries of  Asian region are using various types of school uniforms and the same time those are varying according to the school. Hence, the school uniform represent the name of the school as well. So it helps to develop a school child as a disciplined person by holding a responsibility and the honor of the school where the child is from. So it is an important and tactical way to make a child as a well disciplined person.
NutellaboY

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

School uniform is necessary to teach a child how to obey and how to avoid the rules. For the silly one that means he is tough to be "a slave". But he will be a slave anyway! For the strong that rules means he will think why and for what purposes does "the ruler" (a.k.a. school) need that rules and he's learning how to get identity when you're at "herd".
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

school uniforms remain important of the students’ forsakes. Students will be discipline and will focus more on learning. School uniforms also will show them that they are equal in learning. However, to cover all disadvantages of school uniforms such as restriction of students’ freedom of expression, students’ self-image, students’ comfort, and school uniforms’ extra expense, there are several recommendations that need to be considered. First, allow the students to wear or use some accessories as long as they are not break the regulation. Accessories usage can free their expression, self-image, and promote their comfort in learning. Second, use two kinds of school uniforms only; the formal school uniforms and scout uniforms. It is because extra school or institutional uniforms will require extra money from parents.
Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:38:28 PM

I don't like school uniform but for me is necessary to wear it because not all of us have enough money to buy what they call special clothes  for school. That show all of the students are equal.
flight9123

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

God forbid children learn a little discipline and respect before they enter the workforce.  There is nothing worse then having new hires come to work in ripped jeans and a t-shirt.  Professionalism is not taught in schools anymore including dress codes
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

I don't know about school uniforms, but once I worked a job where I had to wear a uniform, and I loved not having to worry about what to wear that day.
wasiman wahing

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.
I do not like school wearing uniforms, I prefer students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate i think this is more simple
Orna

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

Uniform is a identity of a person. It represents your institute, where you're from. And i think it should be, because uniform removes discrimination between rich and poor.
ishel_d_r

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:18:08 PM

Yeah it is necessary according to my opinion. There may be various kinds of students with different family status. A school must be a place which practises equality to all the students and make the students feel there is no difference between them. That's how the best output can be obtained from a student. Therefore school uniform is much necessary.
mrhollis1

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:19:36 PM

It's a good thing. Teaches kids discipline.
katak mercat

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

school uniforms are important, the purpose we wear school uniforms is to be more disciplined ...
discipline is important for life in order to avoid arbitrary behavior
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:17:10 PM

School uniform is necessary for a quality school. Why? Because school is trying to make excellent scholars out of all its students. But some of them never become excellent scholars. Therefore, the excellent uniforms make them all seem excellent.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

Uniform is not necessary for primary to secondary students. Even in college. As long as you are wearing a decent clothes, then its acceptable. But that depends on every country. We cannot enforce a no uniform policy to other country or school because they have their own regulations.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
awuku solomon

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:26:50 PM

School uniform is very important for students. School uniform helps to identify one school from the other. School uniforms promote students' loyalty and reduces the tendency of violence. I also think school uniform lessen the day to day clothing expenses for students. I think students always wearing uniform to school helps to prepare them for their career jobs.
mhydg

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:33:24 PM

i think it is good to have school uniforms, it shows discipline and equality.
bongens

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

Wearing school uniform makes a student look neat and clean. It also shows to the public that he-she is a student and he or she goes to this school.In addition it shows that he or she follows school uniform policies.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:30:31 PM

students don’t have to worry about peer pressure when it comes to their clothes. When everyone is dressed the same, worrying about what you look like isn’t so important. There is no competition about being dressed in the latest trend, which would put a great deal of financial pressure on students and parents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: