Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: School Uniform  (Read 1927 times)
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:34:07 AM

Not really necessary, though it is done in Asian countries to distinguish students from non-schooling ones. That way, it is harder for students to play truant from school. So police will be able to catch them.

kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:49:02 AM

I'm okay with uniforms. It allows people to easily distinguish which school or institution belongs to. It is not the uniform itself that is a problem but conformity, that people no just tend to do what other people are doing and just following the trend.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:50:57 AM

of course yes for me, because if i am the school principal i will let student to wear a uniform to know in public that they are students, because there's a lot of students who cut their classes and going to places that are not prohibited for them and we easily catch those students because of their uniform outside the school.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
balintong15

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:17:16 AM

School uniform is just. It determines where school you are studying and what year level or course is he/she is taking up. Having school uniform is good.
Intellecual Romanticist

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:21:19 AM

I don;t see anything wrong wearing school uniforms.
It's a way to show and teach growing children that they are all equal since they are wearing the same uniform.

pombur

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

I think we need a school uniform should decide students! Here's an example in our school elections were held and excluding political, were so to speak a referendum in which we asked questions one of which was about the school uniform! They gave us a form and we put a tick near the "Yes" and "no"! Maybe in your school too, you can do this!!!!
sarangahagd

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:33:27 AM

I think school uniform is needed for students.main reason is it helps to separate school students and others.as well as school uniform is a measurement of a neatness and clean of a student.and also it shows discipline of the student.
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:58:26 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 09:08:54 AM by AteenaD

In my own point of view, it is imperative to wear school uniform. Students wearing school uniforms gives them a sense of pride that they are part of an organization. School authorities can easily distinguish eligible students from outsiders that may cause distress inside the school premises. It deters the bullies. For security purposes. And most importantly, uniforms means students don't have to worry about peer pressure when it comes to their clothes.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

It must be Implemented in all schools ,to be recognized that you are a student and also to be uniform and it is nice to see that all students are using uniforms . it is part of being a student also.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:39:16 AM

For me it's better to have school uniform to determine that you are student, and also wearing of school uniforms also prepare students for their future career. If they get employed in big companies, naturally they have to wear corporate and formal attires. With this, it will be easy for them to adjust since they are used to wear formal uniforms when they were in school.
rainmaximo

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

For it's must and better to wear a school uniform for us to distinguish who is student and to prepare aa student to follow the dress code that or what their choosing profession in the near future. And for them use to in a simple regulation they will follow. Me before i dont want wearing uniform but when I graduated in high school and go to college that wear civilian clothes i miss wearing uniform because everyday my problem is what am I going to wear that day or each day.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
agapot

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:51:02 AM

Wearing a school uniform is part of being an obedient student.
Anjazvatoni4

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:04:21 AM

In my opinion,
Avoid social inequalities
Ease of wearing a uniform is able to reduce the gap between the sides of the family is capable and can not afford. So, of all social classes wear the same uniform. Just imagine, if there is no uniform, there must be students going to school like a model. This can make others inferior.
and Shaping professionalism
By wearing a uniform, the students have been introduced to the world of work. Some agencies in this country many use uniforms as well. So, when they enter the world of work they are not surprised anymore.
Olivernelson

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

I think it's necessary for decency and for proper recognition for being students.
Blockman21

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:49:25 PM

For me, it is just okay. The students look very good in it. That shows that all students are equal.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:56:08 PM

Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.
Not really needed but we can have unity on this and as a group of children in a single school they can easily be identified anytime.
wearing the uniform will not give plus factor on studies so this will really depend on the rule of the school they are going through.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

It is necessary for students to wear student's uniform for us to recognize them wherever they go. They should wear appropriate attire so that people will respect them as students. With uniforms, students will look neat and smart. They represent their school so school uniform is a necessity.
Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

School uniform is necessary not  for the respect of school it's also for the good of the students. So they can obey the rules and regulations.
charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:30:58 PM

It is necessary  that every school have a school uniporm. The students will recognize by their uniporm and what school or university.they go. It is neat to see a student with uniporm than without uniporm. It is also a good student  who wear a uniporm because they follow the rules and regulation of school.
Zanuar003

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:16:16 PM

In my country it is very important that students wear uniforms. Due to avoid social inequality when they are not wearing uniforms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: