Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: School Uniform  (Read 1922 times)
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

I don't like school uniform. I believe that clothes is a self-expression. Noone can deprive a child, and even more so, a teenager this right. But at the same time I think there is necessary to introduce a dress code in school. Certain rules have to be. This disciplines students.
Kuja29

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:24:34 AM

i think the school uniform represents the first way to teach children respect and  to have a nice attitude rather then to do whatever they want and  to be  desrespectful
_SENA_

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

Wearing school uniform is symbolize that you're a student  but it depend on school if they don't want to have school uniform bit in our country uniform is must in order to know if you are students or not.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:29:05 AM

I am really divided on the question. On the one hand, it avoids distinction. As a kid, you are less judged on what you wear, which brand you have. but anyway, it will never erase inequality. On the other hand, well I wouldn't have been if I had to wear a uniform:)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:34:29 AM

I don't think it matters. you can easily find reasonable arguments for and against but honestly this world has more important stuff to focus on, uniforms aren't important at all. We should be teaching students how to be happy instead of how to be "successful"
zaisha

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.
I think students need to wear school uniforms, I give you the following reasons, the first uniforms can clearly let people know that this person is a student, people will care, second uniforms can reduce comparisons psychology, because children will compare the price of clothes or brand, Consent to uniforms can reduce this from happening.
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:39:28 PM

Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

Honestly, clothing should not be a hindrance nor a subject of focus in education. The students could go to whatever clothes they wish to well as long as it is appropriate, this way it minimizes the expenses of parents when it comes to enrolling their kids to a good school. It doesn't really matter that much for me.
Tonakai

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

As my experience, school uniform is necessary. It's good cost for family's wallet. Great saving. Children feel not a welth gap between others. It's fairness for them. To rganize the school  point of view, it is very works. Just imagine that one day your child wear clothes like Lady gaga wearing in the school everyday Cry
Rodon

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

Uniforms are not required in my country, and i'm not in favor or not in favor. I think uniform can be great with the fact that there is no differences between people, we treat everyone equally, as a consequence it can't prevent from harassment. But it's also great when you can dress as you want and be yourself with your own style.
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:06:55 PM

Wearing school uniform is necessary not only as school distinction while wearing a uniform we taught the students to become more responsible on their act. When a student wear a uniform it means that he/she represent the school and if he/she did something good/ bad then it portray the teachings of their school.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Gintron

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

I think we need school uniform. Many parents don`t have money for designer clothes. Then the children who have them start mock the others.
With school uniform at least we would solve this problem. I believe that schools do not teach kids the most important in life and this being humble.
Life can turn around 180 degrees in one day and you can lose everything. And also we dont choose parents.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:12:57 PM

I think we need school uniform. Many parents don`t have money for designer clothes. Then the children who have them start mock the others.
With school uniform at least we would solve this problem. I believe that schools do not teach kids the most important in life and this being humble.
Life can turn around 180 degrees in one day and you can lose everything. And also we dont choose parents.

As a student school uniform is very important. It signifies values, discipline and knowledge. To those student wearing it i could say that, let and show everyone that you are eager to learn. Let everyone that you have the right to learn on how to deal and handle life as years pass by. Knowledge is wealth, children and students is our hope and our future, we must teach them and equipped to be a good citizen someday.
ongta

Activity: 65

Sky has no limit

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

School uniform is a symbols that you are a student and can see the different then others school uniform.I agree and support the school uniform solve the parents to spend many money to buy clothes.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:57:02 PM

I think yes it is necessary to put the school uniform to students , because it's served or it symbolize unity of it , school uniform is very important especially to know where school you came from. Having a uniform serve us to be unite , to carry the school name , to be proud , a respect not only for the school but for you. And one thing school uniform help us to be an organize , to see our love and appreciation on our schools.
ratnaantiqu3

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:09:35 PM

School uniforms are very important for every school.
Because the uniform shows the identity of the place where the person is attending school.
and uniforms can show what level of status we are at what level of school.
ivantrinitron

Activity: 75

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:28:47 PM

The school uniform for me is nonsense. Why should everyone walk the same, what is the point of this. Especially when they make a terrible form.

rodrigomagracia

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:34:08 PM

for me yes, to know immediately where or what school she is studying. for less on clothing and student appearance and decent look. than the other clothes
ryanwalker389

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:37:13 PM

It all depends on the stage in which you are. School uniform is very goo for lower ages, to avoid discrimination and to inculcate discipline and decency.
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

in my country students should be school uniforms, I do not agree with this because I think learning does not need to wear uniforms, which is important we learn and pay the school fees is enough
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:50:56 PM

I loved my school blazer but couldn't afford a good one  Cry..
The only one i could afford was what the government grant money allowed me to buy we in the UK the poor got a school uniform grant to buy school uniform ..
The blazer i could only buy every 2 years if lucky because the money wasn't enough to buy a good blazer shoes pants and what not..
BUT now the poor UK children don't even get a school grant anymore .. Cry

But why is a school uniform needed?..

Because your all the same in the school one rich child will dress better than a poor child and the poor child will get abuse..
They do i been there getting called a tramp because your trainers are not as good as the richer children so you get called a tramp and it hurts when loads of children call you names .. Cry Cry

Then that abuse can make a child become ANGRY then next time another child called me a tramp they got a punch right in the jaw..
So you see why children need a school uniform  Wink..  Your all the same and you belong to the school from the second you walk in until the end of the day..

Oh and because of that abuse my child goes in the best TRAINERS mine was terrible shameful ..Blame parents i was only a child ..
See many people on here have no idea of poverty and the causes they just think your own fault for not earning a living ..

When a child is born it wears what it's parents put on it in so many ways ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: