Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: School Uniform  (Read 1924 times)
Aso at bata

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:14:33 AM

School uniform is very important. Why? Because when you have two pairs of uniform and clean every time you go to school your comfortable to enter even you don't have money. Not just like without  uniform if you have only old clothes maybe your not going to school.
cryptoshanika

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:41:20 AM

I believe school uniforms are necessary for school children in our country. I am living in a developing country in South Asia. In our country we are having both private education institutes and free education institutes which are totally sponsored by the government. Government is distributing uniform materials for free of charge to government school students. This is a good concept for a country like us. In our country government schools are more popular compared to private schools. Children from all levels of income earners are attending to same schools without any classification and barrier. In order to maintain equality with school students, school uniforms are very important in our country. But this uniform designs can vary school to school. Because of that I think school uniforms is very much required to our county in order to maintain equality among school children.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:48:49 PM

I think uniform is not that necessary for the studying of the students because we went to school to study and gain knowledge that we can apply in our life as we grow and experience the real world. In my opinion we do not have this dress codes for formality of school because there are people that they pushing themselves, striving their parents just to gove them a good education,  enroll them in a good school so that their children wont experience what they experience when they did not finish their studies.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:55:17 PM

Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

I am all for students wearing uniforms, it gives a sense of discipline and of belonging. Perhaps, the balance should be one day a week without uniform so not as to be too strict.
albusseverus1224

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:04:55 AM

I think having school uniform doesn't only tell the distinction of a school but also set the students to be more disciplined. I'm not really against on having school uniform. Also removing school uniform requires a lot of clothes because let's accept the fact that students wont wear the same clothes they already worn. This is not an issue for me but I think my main point is regardless of having or having not implementing school uniform, we should always put into sense the discipline within us.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:40:56 AM

Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

For me the school uniform symbolize the organize of the school the unity of each every students that study on the school , this is necessary because especially to know the name of school. To be honest as a teen and also as a student , sometimes I don't use my school uniform because I know all of us teen wanted to suit on our own ways , like fashion.
skymberloh

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:56:02 AM

Uniform is not necessary, a student must wear something that makes him/her comfortable so that it will be easy for him/her to understand the lessons. Also, the quality of education is more important than the wearing of uniform. Uniform does not make engineers or doctors, quality education is.

Akash boss

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

A school uniform is very important to very student. A student take his uniform very strictly that's all.
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

I think uniforms in different schools help us to easily determine where school they have been . Unifrom also helps student ,so they didnt need to think everyday what they can ware .
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

School uniform looks very classy but I don't know if it's practical for children and their parents. So, I would say, I'm pro dresscode but contra uniform. I think a dresscode must be. Clothes is one of the ways to discipline (just compare how you feel in a white collar shirt and in a festival dress).
if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:58:27 AM

That's a soviet/marxist mentality. Students should wear whatever makes them comfortable (within the dresscode), so that they don't bother with their look while studying. Otherwise, they will complain that the school is trying to impsoe something they don't like. Let's just bear in mind, that the uniform does not affect on the effectiveness of the studying process, but impsing something on the students may ignite certain discomfort. Thus, I think that students should wear whatever they like, whatever makes them comfortable (within the dresscode).
maxine22

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

Its not necessary that students need to wear uniform but it is so nice to see the student wearing a school uniform and because it is represent there school,and there are some students that not wear a school uniform so it up on the school rules if the student should wear uniform or not..
alisha123

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:42:12 AM

I find both pros and against points this idea. I think the ability to learn and assimilate has nothing to do with the need to wear certain clothes but, looking from another perspective, I consider that uniforms have the role of not creating social differences. If a class has such material discrepancies, the role of uniforms is to create equality among children.
KingKongGorilla

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:07:29 PM
Merited by AlehandroTheGreat (1)

Hated to wear it in my school years. Made me feel like a robot. School system has to be changed
NotAtOld

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

I liked school uniform, in my opinion it was beautiful and businesslike, so i don't see nothing bad in it
cristinaxx

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:59:10 PM

School uniform is nice and cozy for me because it's neat looking and really recognize where school you are studying..
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:04:26 PM

In my opinion, it is nice to wear school uniform, because it is presentable at the same time it is nice to see the formally of every students.
unknownbtcoiner

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:11:53 PM

The students should not be allowed to were informal clothes when they are studying as it will create problems and discriminations.
SoundChariGrabs

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:36:40 PM

Uniforms, according to me are important as they maintain equality when the students are trying to study.
Marjo04

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:37:30 AM

Wearing uniform is representing which school you study.and easy to determine.so for me uniform is important.ita nice to see students wearing formal .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: