Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:18:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: School Uniform  (Read 1918 times)
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:42:40 PM

The us Department of education, which has been concerned about the introduction of school uniforms for decades, has been ordering research on this topic on a regular basis, and one of them claims that school uniforms make children behave better, fight less and tease each other less (as they would have done with children from poor families who cannot afford to buy fashionable clothes). In addition, children feel common with those who go to the same school.
afroman1131

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:44:15 PM

most importantly, teachers in schools with mandatory uniforms spend a huge amount of time to control the wearing of this very form. All of this translates into minutes and hours of constant comments, quibbles and debates about the length of socks, the right shoes and the degree of propagandisti shirts that could be spent on something to learn something useful

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

Fortunately, in my country uniforms aren't mandatory. In my opinion, it is just another way to earn some money, because someone has to pay for them.
I remember that in elementary school my parents had to pay for uniforms and it cost quite much. This is the same situation like with manual everyear there is a new manual book with few changes and guess who has to pay for it.
11adamsBTC

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:47:38 AM

School uniforms brings in unity and it allows the kids to focus on education.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:48:30 AM

Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

I think school uniform is very necessary for students. Because it means that all students are equal. I mean that in my country there are many poor family who can not buy several clothes for their children. So it is easy to know who are poor or rich. When they wear school uniform, all of them are same view and it is also good for psychology of students.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
WaveMellow

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:40:31 PM

I believe school uniforms are important as they reduce the stress of the parents and save their time.
Papado

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

i think that not need make for childrens school uniform. Has nothing to do with teaching, and is waste of money
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

In 1998, a scientific study was conducted, which showed that the pupils of schools in which the form was introduced learn a little better than those in whose schools it is allowed to walk in anything. Experts are sure that the point is that children are not distracted by the discussion of clothes, the form sets them for more serious behavior within the school and shortens the time a child spends on deciding what to do today. And of course, experts think, it spends this time saved to do the lessons.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:37:07 PM

School uniforms are important in developing and under-developed world to help
for security checks of their wards.Those pupils are naive and if anything undesirable
happens around the environment, it is easier to sieve the children or students with
their peculiar school uniforms.If they are to feature in competition as debate, quiz,
talk-show,conferences talks, parades and lots more, it is the uniform that differentiates
one school from the other in the eyes of the audience.Therefore, it is important to have
school uniforms.
desktopimprove

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:49:26 AM

School uniforms are boring and kids must be allowed to wear whatever they like.
Tunaite

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:08:37 AM

In my school we didn't have a single approved uniform, we just had to wear something formal. At first it was annoying but as I grew up I learned to appreciate classic style. If the school has a uniform with good design it would make the pupils more proud of their school and they would have a sense of unity with each other.

CONOFLEX

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:41:28 AM

For me is school  uniform a must for schools because most of the schools student  wearing uniform is their more discipline than schools without uniform,discipline is a big problems in school,I say yes for uniform for students.
omarsir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:44:03 AM

School uniform is a must for students actually it is  really different from others and always inspire students to study rightly. every school has formalities and has to wear uniform as student of any institution. sometimes it's boring to remain wear for long time
welliamy

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:01:44 AM

Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

Here we strictly prohibit school uniform wear from shoes should be fixed Monday through Friday.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
WaveMellow

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:53:36 PM

Uniforms makes the kids united and equal and there is no discrimination as such.
Lyne1982

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:27:16 PM

School uniforms is the best to wear of student in order to easily identify them, and by wearing of it every kids will be equal no one will be more fashionable or looking good etc and this will eliminate discrimination.
tinnedchatting

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:04:39 PM

School uniforms are good but they should be allowed to wear other clothes at least 2 days a week.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:11:08 PM

I dont think it is a must or a requirement to be a good learner but on the other hand, it is good. Aside from you will not have to worry about what to wear, what not to wear, is it good, not good, not fit etc., you will just wear the same clothe everyday (uniform), and it is also another way of disciplining students. I believe discipline should start from a very young age with simple things. If they can’t abide by the schools’ rules then they will also find it difficult to abide with something more important.

MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:42:54 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 12:05:07 AM by MommyElsa

Wearing uniform  is very  important to all students to distinguish you from the other students that currently  studying.  It is more formal to wear a uniform, it also hleps to represents the school.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:24:41 AM

Not necessary for those students who are lack in financial and cannot afford to buy a single uniform to wear and want to study. School uniforms is just representing the school not the study. Even if the student do not wear a school uniform theu can study anytime. But their are schools who prohibited students to go study without a proper uniform. Mostly schools that are private. But in the public schools , uniforms are not necessary the important is the student may learn and they can study well in school.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: