Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:23:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still have NOT RECIEVED Batch #2 Avalon DEMAND A RESPONSE!  (Read 2965 times)
tctsk8r (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 09:06:05 PM

To  this date I still have not recieved a response from Yifu despite providing evidence of purchase and even a walletbit confirmation.

At this point I am pissed and DEMAND a resonponse from YIFU.

I am posting on this subforum for visibility as my Newbie one has been ignored.

Here is my thread detailing more info.  I provide the Transacation and Signature proving I sent the bitcoins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=255910.msg2764332#msg2764332

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tctsk8r (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 04:56:30 PM

Bump for visibility
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 10:16:02 PM

Is this the best place for you to get an answer?
CryptoCluster

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 10:21:21 PM

I believe it is quite good. As far as I know in many situation only way to get Yifu attention, is to publicly show that Avalon business is not much better then BFL...

"The cumulative development of a medium of exchange on the free market — is the only way money can become established. ... government is powerless to create money for the economy; it can only be developed by the processes of the free market." M. N. Rothbard
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 10:22:04 PM

I believe it is quite good. As far as I know in many situation only way to get Yifu attention, is to publicly show that Avalon business is not much better then BFL...

Really?

kjj
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:15:30 AM

Really?

This is a terrible place to contact them.  Just like everywhere else.

Tickets are ignored.  PMs are ignored.  Emails are ignored.  Even phone calls are ignored.

The next step for me is a certified letter from my lawyer to their registered agent.

17Np17BSrpnHCZ2pgtiMNnhjnsWJ2TMqq8
I routinely ignore posters with paid advertising in their sigs.  You should too.
tctsk8r (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:39:30 AM

I'm aware this is not the best place, but it's better than nothign which seems to be my only option at the moment.  If they continue to ignore me I'll have to find a lawyer as well. This it out of hand.  I feel it is fair to publicly SHAME them as well for such terrible communication.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 02:26:43 PM

despite being a happy batch 1 customer, I'm also missing my Batch 2 order, and have totally run out of patience. Batch 1 was no problem, arrived more or less when expected. Batch 2 went very wrong, no order #, no order represented on the store, zilch. The fact that batch 3 customers are now receiving theirs is making me pretty pissed: I paid on February 2nd.

Vires in numeris
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 02:42:14 PM

reading this ... im shocked ... i was thinking avalon is a top quality company, i feel sorry for you guys , u missed a lot of BTC, maybe even ROI for batch #2 .. scary ..
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 02:44:12 PM

How can you miss ROI on a $2k unit...

jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 02:51:39 PM

I find the USD comparisons tiresome.

It is a machine that was bought with BTC.  It produces BTC.  If they bought it for 65BTC (if the xchg rate ~23 at the time...seems right), they would want it to return 65+BTC. That is the ROI in question.  Otherwise they could have just taken their USD and bought BTC directly with it and made a better return (of BTC).

Now the trade-in folks are actually paying ~17BTC... and those guys still have a long wait before their ROI is in jeopardy.
alfabitcoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 03:50:16 PM

It is a machine that was bought with BTC.  It produces BTC.  If they bought it for 65BTC (if the xchg rate ~23 at the time...seems right), they would want it to return 65+BTC. That is the ROI in question.  Otherwise they could have just taken their USD and bought BTC directly with it and made a better return (of BTC).

Now the trade-in folks are actually paying ~17BTC... and those guys still have a long wait before their ROI is in jeopardy.
You are right in one way, but forgeting the main goal e.g. making money in $. Finally, all is about dollars and btc price exchange. Market fallow btc/$ exchange. So, usd comparasions are viable IMO.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:20:07 PM

You are right in one way, but forgeting the main goal e.g. making money in $. Finally, all is about dollars and btc price exchange. Market fallow btc/$ exchange. So, usd comparasions are viable IMO.

Would you be able to point out at what USD/BTC exchange rate it will net you more profit to mine say 60 BTC from a piece of hardware that cost 65 BTC to purchase than it would to just hold onto the 65 BTC?
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:23:57 PM

At what point is the main goal ever about making money in dollars??!

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
alfabitcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:41:21 PM

At what point is the main goal ever about making money in dollars??!
Well, prices are shown in btc but calculated in dollars on current exchange rate. Avalon mine btc, but you can buy something only with btc where dollars are precalculated into bitcoin, just another way of paying.
You want to make money in btc? Well, for that btc must be exclusive paymant without connection to the any other currency! That is not the case today, maybe in future.
Those who question ROI have a goal of having profit in any currency has one perspective. Those who doesn't, who only what to mine coins and to hoard them, they have another perspective.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:52:07 PM

Would you be able to point out at what USD/BTC exchange rate it will net you more profit to mine say 60 BTC from a piece of hardware that cost 65 BTC to purchase than it would to just hold onto the 65 BTC?

^^This

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
tom_o

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:56:13 PM

The point you're missing is the fact there needs to be two chronologically separated exchange rates for this Wink
alfabitcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 05:03:56 PM

I think that difficulty is a easier to predict then btc/usd exchange and thus ROI/profit in usd. But its not over untill miner actually exchange mined btc to other currency  Wink

Hope to OP get his unit fast!
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 05:14:24 PM

The point you're missing is the fact there needs to be two chronologically separated exchange rates for this Wink

No, you only need one exchange rate. The one at the time of purchase. If you paid in BTC for your gear, you don't even need that.
At every point in time, having 65 BTC is better than having 60 BTC. If the exchange rate goes up and you choose to have 60 BTC, you are worse off than if you had chosen to have 65 BTC.

If you bought 10 BTC over the counter for $10,000 when MtGox was trading BTC at $100 each. then held the BTC until they were each worth $1001, then sold them, did you win? Should you be happy with that investment? Would you repeat it in the future?

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
tctsk8r (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 05:38:00 PM

Does anyone have any other ways to contact yifu besides PM and claims?  Please let me know.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: