Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:52:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPER] SuperCoin v2 - The blazing fast, low fee coin - Tried and tested  (Read 24491 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:34:18 PM

Well done team ... The project is developing nicely.

My coins politely sit in the wallet and % grow  Wink
Tokir

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

Any news listing New exchange
thirstygerry (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:49:40 AM

Well done team ... The project is developing nicely.

My coins politely sit in the wallet and % grow  Wink

Thanks Gregofdoom
Sounds like a good plan! :-)

Any news listing New exchange

We will probably go for octaex, a medium sized exchange. We're inquiring about any users who have worked with it, to make sure it's trustworthy.

thirstygerry (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:07:55 PM

Small update

We're setting up donation addresses in various cryptocurrencies to finance the coinlisting.
Once we have a clear aim on how much we need we'll post them here.

Also, the Linux wallet is currently still undergoing some tests but if everything goes according to plan we could be releasing it somewhere during the coming weeks!

Kind regards!
TG

Vettech

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:13:43 PM

Hello everyone. I've been silently watching the progression of this coin by researching it, and reading this thread. I come back periodically to check on its progress, but I have not been actively involved at all. There is a reason for this. As a coin investor, I look at the business side of things, and want to make sure my money is well spent and protected. I want to make sure it will grow. As a coin owner, I look at the logistics side of things. I want to see what the developers are doing, the website, the marketing and so on. As far as the coin is concerned and it's functionality, I really like it and would like to see myself involved, however... I've been burned in the past with a few nameless coins and so, I'm very cautious now. I actually stumbled onto this coin by accident and I like it's potential. I'm quite intrigued to see where this coin can go and what you guys do with it. So, now that you know a little about me (and probably many other countless people perusing the internet for potential profit coins), I'll get to my point. I thought it was time to put my two cents worth in and give you a perspective of an outsider looking in. Here are the things I'd like to see or that you can and should consider; and know that I value my time above all else and that all this typing just shows how I see the potential of this coin. That said, lets proceed...

Remember, I'm just an outsider looking in... You may or may not like what I say, but take it all with a grain of salt.

The coin
Supercoin seems just that, a supercoin. It has so much potential and deserves a whole lot more fanfare than it currently has.

The website:
Your website is too plain. I know you say you want to keep it simple, so on and so on. I understand all that. However you are in a pond with a lot of big fish. You need to stand out above the crowd, or at least blend in. When I look at the website, I don't get excited. My penis stays limp, I shrug my shoulders and I move on. "Keep it moving, nothing exciting to see here". I know it all takes money, but just food for thought. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if you find out the reason why that exchange backed out is as simple as they looked at your website. People want to know their money is well invested and that includes an exchange.

The things you say:
When I read your posts, they are in generalities. I don't know what exchanges you contacted, I don't know who turned you down, I don't really know anything. It's as if you just write things to appease the readers just to give them something to read. No. You need to put good information in order to get outsiders, investors to want to get involved, to have a view, to give suggestions and so on. There should be back and forth communication, thoughts, ideas tossed around. I want to know detailed information. I want to know who, what, where, when, how and why. The cryptocurrency space is vastly and constantly changing. There is a new exchange at every click of my mouse. Details gentlemen. As an example, this question comes to mind. You say you're trying to find a developer. Ok, where, how, who have you contacted. Heck, maybe I know a developer... Maybe I am a developer. You never know. A developer could read this forum and completely pass you by and you would never even know it. Again, details gentlemen.

Just something to ponder:
I know it's exciting for people to have POS and to see those free coins show up. I've been there. But I've also seen it all disappear. So the profit you think you're acquiring and growing is pretty much worthless if the coin turns to nothing. You end up with valueless coins.

I hope I didn't offend anyone, and know that my words are meant to help. I would like to be involved and an investor and it'll only take a few adjustments in order to make me one.

Furthermore, now I'll be direct. I want to know what exchanges you contacted, etc, etc. Everything. I wouldn't quite commit to octaex.com just yet. It's like with a women, never settle, just because they are the only ones that are biting doesn't mean you should just jump at the chance. Just like there could be a "Hot" babe right around the corner. You are the prize, not her. In this case Supercoin is the prize, not the exchanges. Once you get that frame in your mind corrected, you start having the power. Once I'm satisfied with the effort I see forthcoming in the progression of this coin. I would probably invest, but as I said, I have been burned before. As it stands, I don't mind contributing to get listed, but the listing needs to be a good one, not just whoever decides to accept us. Supercoin is the prize. After all my research on this coin, it's been through hell and back. But you know what... It's still here! Let's take it further.

Just my two cents worth...
Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:15:51 PM

This man is right.

My penis stays limp

Dear maybe developer,
save us.

-Ticked.

If ever there becomes a functionally useful/impactful developer/team leading this project, I will donate a significant amount of super (once theyre use has been proven), lets say 50k, as Ive held and staked for 4 years.... 

PS Limpman, even though the value plummeted from then, once all my stakes came in and I was able to sell a modest amount in the 500-600 sat range, my USD profit was over ten fold, recovering >70% btc invested. held the rest. still staking. Awaiting a real team. This coin could have been Dash or Cloak or Deeponion...good personnel is more valuable than empty meaningless posts, thank you for highlighting what needs to be done.
thirstygerry (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:12:55 AM

Hi vettech and ticked
Thanks for the feedback, we'll get back to you shortly

thirstygerry (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:28:01 PM

Hello everyone. I've been silently watching the progression of this coin by researching it, and reading this thread. I come back periodically to check on its progress, but I have not been actively involved at all. There is a reason for this. As a coin investor, I look at the business side of things, and want to make sure my money is well spent and protected. I want to make sure it will grow. As a coin owner, I look at the logistics side of things. I want to see what the developers are doing, the website, the marketing and so on. As far as the coin is concerned and it's functionality, I really like it and would like to see myself involved, however... I've been burned in the past with a few nameless coins and so, I'm very cautious now. I actually stumbled onto this coin by accident and I like it's potential. I'm quite intrigued to see where this coin can go and what you guys do with it. So, now that you know a little about me (and probably many other countless people perusing the internet for potential profit coins), I'll get to my point. I thought it was time to put my two cents worth in and give you a perspective of an outsider looking in. Here are the things I'd like to see or that you can and should consider; and know that I value my time above all else and that all this typing just shows how I see the potential of this coin. That said, lets proceed...

Remember, I'm just an outsider looking in... You may or may not like what I say, but take it all with a grain of salt.

Hi Vettech

It's always nice to encounter someone who's educated on, and interested in, cryptocurrencies. Especially SuperCoin!
I would already like to thank you for taking the time to write your comments down and post them.

I hear what your saying and appreciate your honesty, so here's a short insight in SuperCoin, the team and the community.

As you know, the original developers of SuperCoin handed it over to their successor and left the project a couple of years ago.
The second dev also left to pursue the dev of another coin.
This is where we stepped in. A couple of enthusiasts with a shared passion for SuperCoin. Because we, just like you, see the potential this technology has. And just like you, we want to see it survive and have its value rise back to all time highs.
We're not some big corporation or enterprise, we're a small group of likeminded people.

We try our best to be as active as we can be, but we all have day-time jobs, families and responsibilities with which we have to share our 24h/day.
While this may sound as a bad thing at first, it's actually the opposite once you think about it.

We're not in it for insta-richness.
We don't have a hidden corporate agenda.
We're in it for the passion.
There was a time when nobody was looking after SuperCoin. Hardly any community, no website, no social activity at all, no support... If we hadn't stepped in and started doing however little/much we could I'm sure SuperCoin would currently be in a worse position.

What have we done:
We've created a new website, not flashy or too fancy but at least we have one and the necessary info is on there.
We've created a new btctalk ann with updated info
We've brought together people on discord
We've created a new twitter account
We've updated numerous crypto related websites with up-to-date info on SuperCoin
We'vre reinstated a support mailbox
We're developing a Linux wallet which, should be released soon

I am aware that we have had some sub-optimal communication, even though one of our major our strong points is that we're a community coin. But every important decision is talked about in the discord channel or here on btctalk.
It's hard to be a strong communicator when there's not that much to communicate about.
the last thing we want is to be seen as team who talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.
That's why we opted for not spamming the community with pointless updates that say nothing but rather spread the message when something's up.

If you would be interested in joining the core group, we can discuss it in private. Smiley

Quote from: Vettech
The coin
Supercoin seems just that, a supercoin. It has so much potential and deserves a whole lot more fanfare than it currently has.

Thanks, we feel the same Smiley

The website:
Your website is too plain. I know you say you want to keep it simple, so on and so on. I understand all that. However you are in a pond with a lot of big fish. You need to stand out above the crowd, or at least blend in. When I look at the website, I don't get excited. My penis stays limp, I shrug my shoulders and I move on. "Keep it moving, nothing exciting to see here". I know it all takes money, but just food for thought. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if you find out the reason why that exchange backed out is as simple as they looked at your website. People want to know their money is well invested and that includes an exchange.

The people actively involved in SuperCoin have a great deal of skills among them, but alas, graphical design is not one of them.
I'm sorry to hear this has brought you physical discomfort. If you want that effect I would suggest SXC ;-)

Back to the essence, the website is hosted by one of our members. Free of charge.
It has no banners or advertisements, which is already more than you can say about a lot of other coins who did get listed on other exchanges.
The design of our website could be related to the exchange refusals (or lack of response) but only for a small part.
One of the main reasons imho is the fact that we wanted to get listed for free.
It's only recently that we've decided to create donation addresses to fund our listing.

According to me, this will make the difference for future listing requests. Together with the linux wallet.

The things you say:
When I read your posts, they are in generalities. I don't know what exchanges you contacted, I don't know who turned you down, I don't really know anything. It's as if you just write things to appease the readers just to give them something to read. No. You need to put good information in order to get outsiders, investors to want to get involved, to have a view, to give suggestions and so on. There should be back and forth communication, thoughts, ideas tossed around. I want to know detailed information. I want to know who, what, where, when, how and why. The cryptocurrency space is vastly and constantly changing. There is a new exchange at every click of my mouse. Details gentlemen. As an example, this question comes to mind. You say you're trying to find a developer. Ok, where, how, who have you contacted. Heck, maybe I know a developer... Maybe I am a developer. You never know. A developer could read this forum and completely pass you by and you would never even know it. Again, details gentlemen.

I understand, we tried to only bring out the positive news. I see now that this seemed as bait to lure in users while we were supposedly just flicking pencils into the ceiling.
I can assure you, that's not the case.
Ideas do get tossed around on the team's discord and occasionally also on the public channel.

From now on we'll also bring the bad news.

We have repeatedly asked for a developer but never got any replies.
One teammember was going to contact someone he knew but again, no response.

So in the mean time, I'm the Dev working on the linux wallet.
I know my way around this here kom-piu-thor thingy Smiley but I don't write code for a living.

Another blocking point here is the lack of funds.
We've thought about several ways to fund a coder but until recently we did not have a donation wallet.
We do now but haven't made it public yet because we want donators to know what they're donating for.
So once we decide on a price we are willing to afford on a coder or on an exchange we will drop the donation addresses here and on every other social network.

Just something to ponder:
I know it's exciting for people to have POS and to see those free coins show up. I've been there. But I've also seen it all disappear. So the profit you think you're acquiring and growing is pretty much worthless if the coin turns to nothing. You end up with valueless coins.

I agree completely. SuperCoin POS will end once we reach 50.000.000 coins that's why were not focusing on the POS but rather on the survival and growth of the coin.

I hope I didn't offend anyone, and know that my words are meant to help. I would like to be involved and an investor and it'll only take a few adjustments in order to make me one.

You didn't Smiley
You're respectfully saying what's on your mind, which is appreciated!
I hope our replies didn't offend you either, it's often hard to put the correct emotional tone in a written message.
If it did come across as to aggressive, rest assured this was not the intention

Furthermore, now I'll be direct. I want to know what exchanges you contacted, etc, etc. Everything. I wouldn't quite commit to octaex.com just yet. It's like with a women, never settle, just because they are the only ones that are biting doesn't mean you should just jump at the chance. Just like there could be a "Hot" babe right around the corner. You are the prize, not her. In this case Supercoin is the prize, not the exchanges. Once you get that frame in your mind corrected, you start having the power. Once I'm satisfied with the effort I see forthcoming in the progression of this coin. I would probably invest, but as I said, I have been burned before. As it stands, I don't mind contributing to get listed, but the listing needs to be a good one, not just whoever decides to accept us. Supercoin is the prize. After all my research on this coin, it's been through hell and back. But you know what... It's still here! Let's take it further.

Cutting to the chase ey? Smiley

I'll make a list from the mails and online forms we've used and the reason why we or they chose not to work together.
I'll probably get around to it this weekend.

To be honest, I personally have some doubts about octaex. There's not a lot of consistency in their daily volumes.
They're relatively new and had big volumes in the beginning but now it seems to be dwindling.

Haha, nice comparison Smiley
Though it's tough, SuperCoin is currently not a big coin and exchanges want big coins,
But we can't grow if exchanges will not list us.
Unless we pay them more than we can afford.

It's nice to hear you're thinking about investing yet sorry to hear you got burned in the past.
We've all been there and hopefully we've all learned from it. I know I have! And judging by your questions and remarks, so have you.

That's why the only financial advice I can give is to never invest more than you're willing to lose. In crypto/stocks/realty... wherever.

I'm glad you took the time to reach out and I hope the answers above have shed some light for you!

I'll hopefully post the exchange list and results in the next coming days.

Have a nice day!

TG

thirstygerry (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:37:45 PM

Dear maybe developer,
save us.

-Ticked.

Working on it, Ticked! Smiley
-Maybe developer

Quote from: Ticked
If ever there becomes a functionally useful/impactful developer/team leading this project, I will donate a significant amount of super (once theyre use has been proven), lets say 50k, as Ive held and staked for 4 years.... 

PS Limpman, even though the value plummeted from then, once all my stakes came in and I was able to sell a modest amount in the 500-600 sat range, my USD profit was over ten fold, recovering >70% btc invested. held the rest. still staking. Awaiting a real team. This coin could have been Dash or Cloak or Deeponion...good personnel is more valuable than empty meaningless posts, thank you for highlighting what needs to be done.

You have a point, the price in BTC could go down but the price in FIAT can still be higher than before.
Unfortunately, the entire crypto world seems be a in a dip nowadays.

I'm sorry to hear you don't see us as a real team and that our posts are meaningless to you.
This coin could have been a lot of things, Dash, Deeponion... it could also have been dead.
Yet here we are, surviving because to the things we've accomplished (see the comment above).
It's better to have a team then no team.

And I like to think that our efforts here have had some impact for the better.

Good or bad, we value your opinion.

Have a nice day!
TG

und3rtach3r69

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:58:21 AM

OCTAEX SCAM ALERT!!! DO NOT LIST SUPERCOIN ON OCTAEX!!! SCAM
und3rtach3r69

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

Octaex scam look here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4421347.0 and also https://discord.gg/yZkKbuE
thirstygerry (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:21:31 PM

As promised I present you the list of exchanges we've been in contact with.
There are about +-5 for which we filled in their online form but received no confirmation notice. (and, as such, got lost in cyberspace Smiley )

binance   too restricted, business details required
bitfinex   pending feedback
bitflip   pending feedback
bluetrade   initial feedback ok, pending reply
cobinhood   initial feedback ok, pending reply
coinegg   initial feedback ok, pending reply
coinhouse   pending feedback
crex24   contacted us, contact in progress
cryptopia   out of budget (90K)
freiexchange   willing to list SuperCoin, contact in progress
gate.io   initial feedback ok, pending reply
gatecoin   open ticket
hitbtc   pending feedback
kraken   out of budget
kucoin   pending feedback
lbank   pending feedback
liqui   ticket closed, contacted by mail, pending feedback
Livecoin   pending feedback
octaex   not trustworthy
okex   too restricted, business details required
poloniex   pending feedback
rightbtc   initial feedback ok, pending reply
stocks.exchange   pending feedback
tidex   pending feedback
zaif   initial feedback ok, pending reply

Vettech

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:55:51 AM

@thirstygerry See, now we're talking. I'm getting a little excited. I think I felt some movement in my pants. This is the kind of information I'm talking about. This is what we need in order to get excited. It causes people to want to do something. Such as, I now have the desire to want to tell people about this. Once people are excited they will do things on their own to promote Supercoin. I can now write these exchanges myself and tell the potential I see in the coin, and if more and more people did the same it would grease the wheels and make the exchanges take a second look, a deeper look, and think to themselves, "Wait a minute, there must be something going on with this coin", "Maybe there is something special about this coin". I personally am happy to see what has been going on behind the scenes. As far as exchanges are concerned, which ones did you feel offered a platform Supercoin is deserving of. Not just any old exchange will do, as I said, Supercoin is the prize. I gotta chubby in my pants now. Once you can narrow it down to the top two or three exchanges post them here and let us chime in and get a consensus of all the people's data on them, make the decision, then post the addresses for the money to come pouring in from believers of this coin of which I am one of them. Then when enough money is collected... Supercoin in on a new exchange. I gotta say also that just for the fact Supercoin is on coinmarketcap, it is saying A LOT about this coin. These days they won't just list any ol coin, and yet there we are. Get excited everyone, I am! Good Job!
thirstygerry (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

Glad to have you on board vettech, we'll do our best to communicate more from now on.
Contacting the exchanges as a supporter s a great initiative

Starting right now!

We've received feedback from Bleutrade, we'll have to reapply next month

Marcos (Bleutrade)
Jun 18, 10:52 BRT
Please, reaply from 5th July. We are closed to ad new coins now.

IMHO, crex24 looks promising. They're an upcoming exchange and they came to us!

I feel positive about Freiexchange too, their small now but getting listed on it would be a great opportunity for both SuperCoin and Freiexchange as they will grow from our transactions too!

Next I would suggest stocks.exchange. They're also rather big and can bring SuperCoin to a lot of people at once.

Now let's hear some feedback
Vettech and other community members, what do you think?

Who would you prefer?

Kind regards

thirstygerry (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:59:07 PM

Another update
buyucoin.com contacted us asking for our hangouts address so that they can contact us directly.

Vettech

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:47:53 AM

This is awesome! Now I feel like we are actually moving. Unlike before where it seemed like we we're dormant and stuck. No offense to anyone or to Supercoin, I'm just glad to see things are moving in a direction and that direction is forward. As far as the exchanges, I'm a little familiar with stocks.exchange, but not enough to make a sound judgement. The other two I have heard of but never used. Looks like it's research time.
thirstygerry (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:31:07 AM

Crex24 just replied:

partners crex24
8:22 AM (2 minutes ago)
to me

Hello.

First of all, have to say, that our fees were increased.  It is 0.15 btc (for BTC pair), for BTC rpc api coins.
+0.05 btc for each additional pair.

We'll integrate Win64 wallet.

If you are still interested, please, reply to this message.

Regards,
Crex24 team

0.15BTC is reasonable to me

We could go for BTC, LTC and ETH pairs.

Everyone, please do your research and reply with "YAY" or "NAY" as soon as possible.
Let's get SuperCoin moving! Smiley

Ticked

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

I'm sorry to hear you don't see us as a real team and that our posts are meaningless to you.
This coin could have been a lot of things, Dash, Deeponion... it could also have been dead.
Yet here we are, surviving because to the things we've accomplished (see the comment above).
It's better to have a team then no team.

And I like to think that our efforts here have had some impact for the better.

Apologies if my words came off harsh. I recognize that there is finally forward motion happening here, it's just been hard to get past the meandering "we are trying to/planning to do something " phase and see the actual benefits of follow through - a perpetuating cycle that has lasted 2.5+ years. Further, admittedly, you are not a dev. But you are a team leader attempting to promote and push forward with some new wallets. I applaud your efforts.

that said, this is the most forward motion in a while, and im thankful for that. however, in a market where every day is actually 3 business days, slow action costs. Potentially the life of the coin.  This hasn't occurred yet. and forward ground is being gained. I have hope.... The stronger the dev team/community, them greater chance of success. DOGE, a goddamned reddit meme is more prosperous. Ouch, my ego. A JOKE made it further. Stuff like this is where I find discouragement, expecially when SUPER actually showed innovation. Super could be a sleeper, or it could be 6 feet under. Right now, Im still thinking sleeper.

I too feel a little action in the nether regions. Plow on....

Ticked

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:47:56 PM

Crex24 just replied:

partners crex24
8:22 AM (2 minutes ago)
to me

Hello.

First of all, have to say, that our fees were increased.  It is 0.15 btc (for BTC pair), for BTC rpc api coins.
+0.05 btc for each additional pair.

We'll integrate Win64 wallet.

If you are still interested, please, reply to this message.

Regards,
Crex24 team

0.15BTC is reasonable to me

We could go for BTC, LTC and ETH pairs.

Everyone, please do your research and reply with "YAY" or "NAY" as soon as possible.
Let's get SuperCoin moving! Smiley

BTC pair all I care. I'll pony .03
Newsdistlechi

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

Expect you find pretty resources to develop your idea. A rather interesting approach, well-advised results, flawless activity!  Good luck fellows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: