Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:40:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 coins under 10$ that can reach 300$ in future  (Read 3119 times)
leaderptp

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:56:37 AM

I hope I can find another news for another coin prediction too.
 Any one can tell me, or share better rent/cloud  mining for this 5 coin?
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:15:11 AM

EXCEPT ADA , WTF you want ADa 300$ ? No fucking hell
Others all good tho , platforms ftw  Wink
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:16:17 AM

Heey guys!
Listed 5 coins under 10$ that you belive that can achive 300$ in future:)

My bets are
Lisk
Stratis
Ardor
Ada
Wawes

don't forget with stellar, xem, and ripple because this coin is under $10 too and you can buy right now before the price is high. but for those three coins I mention, I don't know which one can achieve $300 in future. but for your list, I think waves, ada, and stratis that could increase. I guess there are many other coins that will rise in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
klien_br

Activity: 402
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:17:28 AM

Walton (WTC), Supply 70,000,000, price: $8,36
Viacoin (VIA), Supply 23,000,000, price: $2,80
Ark (ARK), Supply 129,231,284, price $4,53
PIVX, Supply 55,128,568, price $6,02
Vertcoin (VTC), Supply 84,000,000, price: $8,08
krazy89

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:19:28 AM

Heey guys!

My bets are
Lisk
Stratis
Ardor
Ada
Wawes

don't forget with stellar, xem, and ripple because this coin is under $10 too and you can buy right now before the price is high. but for those three coins I mention, I don't know which one can achieve $300 in future. but for your list, I think waves, ada, and stratis that could increase. I guess there are many other coins that will rise in the future.
Im sure you are new in crypto , just look at the marketcap of Stellar , Xrp and Ada.
That makes 300$Per token IMPOSSIBLE.
Stratis , Lisk , Waves , omisego ? Archivable imo , all are good bet for long term.
fi-nix

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:34:35 AM

I'm new to this and I like your predictions. I understand how to calculate market cap but how do you know whether these figures are crazy or not? Would people not have been saying the same about bitcoins market cap last year?

Thanks

Fi-nix
krazy89

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:51:25 AM

I'm new to this and I like your predictions. I understand how to calculate market cap but how do you know whether these figures are crazy or not? Would people not have been saying the same about bitcoins market cap last year?

Thanks

Fi-nix
300$ makes Xrp over 11,400 trillion $
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:45:08 AM

A word of wisdom for OP, before you invest in any coins suggested here, make sure you rule out the possibility of ulterior motives, I've noticed many people suggesting spectrecoin are affiliated with the coin to some degree.
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:21:26 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 07:58:19 PM by srqrebel

A word of wisdom for OP, before you invest in any coins suggested here, make sure you rule out the possibility of ulterior motives, I've noticed many people suggesting spectrecoin are affiliated with the coin to some degree.

Hi Parodium, thank you for expressing your reservations.  The only affiliation that myself and others here on BCT have with Spectrecoin, is that we own some; we are members the Spectrecoin community, not the founders or devs.  Personally, I wouldn't trust anyone who doesn't put their money where their mouth is.  I for one have not been bashful about making it clear in my posts that I am betting heavily on Spectrecoin.  If I did not see Spectrecoin as the best chance at big gains and long term viability, I would be putting my heaviest bets on a different coin.

We, the Spectrecoin community members, are conducting a grassroots awareness campaign, since XSPEC lacks a formal marketing team, and as a result this gem was in danger of remaining hidden indefinitely.  The coin has such solid tech and cutting edge features that no one who has done their research need have any reservations about investing in the coin and helping raise awareness of it.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
Coindest

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:45:18 PM

Siacoin
Lunyr
Ripple
ExclusiveCoin
Strat
and joke coin DOGE and RDD) just for fun)
brusnika

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:41:34 PM

Heey guys!

My bets are
Lisk
Stratis
Ardor
Ada
Wawes

I agree just with Stratis and Waves. Maybe Adex,OMG and EOS . The last one is the first one in this list.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
laxinternational

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:43:58 PM

Waves is slightly above $10 and it can reach $300 in the future. But this would take 2-3 years at least. Making 30x in price is not that easy for big market cap altcoins. The small ones can make 30x more easily.
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:50:02 PM

Heey guys!

My bets are
Lisk
Stratis
Ardor
Ada
Wawes

Okay, let me tell you where you're wrong:
-Ardor's supply is 998,999,495, multiply by $300, that is $299,699,848,500.
-ADA's supply is 31,112,483,745, multiply by $300, that is $9,333,745,123,500.

Lisk, Startis and Waves have a chance at it, but Ardor and Ada just can't reach that market cap.

I agree with you, more supply of the coin in the market most likely more difficult to get high price.
If we want to see the coin will be high price just looking for the coin with a little supply.

Well, you can't be too sure, same thing was said about RIPPLE XRP until this week when they took out $55Billion worth of XRP from the market automatically creating an upward movement.

charman098

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:00:33 PM

Hello folks.

I'm software engineer from Poland and I want to comment your choices.

Seems legit:
Ada - interesting project well documented easy to work with / modify (but srsly not sure if there is much to find out we need only better cryptography)
Aeon - tough words really (about specification) - "Copyright (c) 2014-2017, The Monero Project" if thats true so I belive
Waltonchain - seems legit those korea guys r crazy, this solution need giant money I hope they got it, did they got any shares ? Cheesy
ARK - IPFS glad that endly one project mentioned that !! they build big platform someone should back them.
Pivx - I need to read more but seems legit

Not sure:
Suncontract - elefctricity market got many problems, blockchain can solve them but I think it's shooting fly by canon, they had to have good back in goverments, but good luck
Syscoin - not sure what they solved cause problem is really big. If it's true they store is really decentralised maybe someone should start new Silkroad / Alphabay (need to read much more about it)

Rather not:
Stratis - I'm C# developer from few years, but as mid lvl language devs needs to add and read transaction from system. In my opinion Ripple is enough and is big fineTech solution.
Waves - reinveted the wheel ?
Viacoin - reinvented the wheel?
Vertcoin - reinvented the wheel ?

Not sure about:
Lisk - IOTA got librabry for javaScript so why we need Lisk ?
Spectrecoin - poor documentation, reading code would take too much time

Ardor - ?
Nexus - ? / "...As a byproduct of mining, it finds dense clusters of prime numbers. ..." - fancy

Also
My choices:
Tokens like: Tenx / Monaco and all other pay by card (you don't need to pay taxes hahaha Cheesy)
Wabi - I would like to see it in shops
Substratum -  looks like piece of Ark
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:00:44 PM

Maybe if I was XRP. with its small price then I think XRP can soar in future years later. I hope so because I am a user of coin XRP.

With XRP's vast supply of 99 billion Xrp, I think it will be a bit more difficult for Xrp to be able to raise it to $ 10. Although xrp is in the top 5 in CMC, this coin is one of the coins that not mineable. So the demand and supply only really generated from users and investors only.
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:02:46 PM

It just past $10 but only by a little but I think OmiseGO could get there one day. It's at about $13 right now I think but was under $10 yesterday so I'm counting that.

pr3m0nition

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:03:40 PM

1. Spectre Coin
2. Sys Coin
3. Deep Onion
4. Zen Cash
5. safex (probably wont reach 300$ but will make some serious returns)

This is all just speculation.. Privacy coins and marketplaces are where its at.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rubbermouse

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:18:12 PM

For some semi-sleepers, I like a lot about Komodo, Spectrecoin, Nexus, and Emercoin, plus for higher price points I'd bank on Lisk, Decred and Neo going strong especially in a year or two.
holden.commodore

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:26:16 PM

RaiBlocks!
SideR

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:27:29 PM

My favorite list: Ark, Vertcoin, Electroneum, Power Ledger and Eidoo can realy reach in future more 300$

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: