Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:18:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GOA] GoaCoin - new Wallet 0.12.2.2, POW, Masternodes, NeoScrypt  (Read 83582 times)
heratys111

Activity: 164
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:58:51 PM

Dammit... I'm trying to compile the wallet from source (instead of simply using the available binary) in Ubuntu 16.04, but it's not working...  

Thanks in advance for any help with this.  Grin

The following is an excerpt from setting up a masternode... but this part is just for installing goacoin wallet...

I ran this on ubuntu 16.04 and it seems to run fine  edit:  and i think somewhere later the temp dir is deleted of course.  edit again, i guess not.  maybe I'm just lazy or it doesn't matter lol

I've encountered warnings against compiling stuff using the super-user or admin account but despite that I gave those instructions a whirl.  I did modify the instructions to compile the source in a different/sand-boxed directory but at the end of those steps I ended up with the same non-functionality and errors -- perhaps I've tweaked my system differently.  In general: some coins are easy to compile; some compile after manipulating enough stuff; while others just hit a roadblock and there seems to be a better use of time or resources elsewhere.  This coin's not for me at this time I guess (on to other projects...).  Thanks for the instructions though.

▐▐▐▐ CrocodileCash ▐▐▐▐
Fast and cheap ^_^ ▐  Aggressive, non-hyperinflationary 12% PoS ("Strength in Basking") ▐  4.4 million current supply ▐  SHA-256 PoW -- Making old ASICs great again
GoaCoinCore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 12:03:44 AM

Hello.

On our inquiries to exchanges and services, we have not received any answers yet. Apparently connected with the New Year holidays.
We also sent a request to WhatToMine.

Let's be patient and wait a little bit. The project started just a couple of weeks ago. We started this project and are not going to throw it.

Regarding your query about the explorer.
Sometimes there is a failure of synchronization site with wallet. Because of this, not always displayed correctly last "Latest Transactions". But in the lower right corner, you always see the current block. Also, the API functions always work. So that third-party services can always get the latest information about the coin.

In January, we plan to launch a program of bounty. The information will be published. Also in January, a purse is planned for Android.

We plan to reward members of the forum for translating and supporting topics in other languages. We plan to distribute one-time fee of 100 coins each. If you think that you need to change the reward, we will listen to your suggestions with work.

In fact, there are a lot of work. If you want to help us with business or advice, do not hesitate to contact us. We are open for discussions and cooperation.

We wish everyone a happy new year.

goacoin______  PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
ॐ        TWITTER        ॐ        ANN THREAD        ॐ        TELEGRAM        ॐ
Super Fast Transactions     /     Security & Anonymous     /     Growing Community
flymnb

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:14:15 AM

Hello.

On our inquiries to exchanges and services, we have not received any answers yet. Apparently connected with the New Year holidays.

Let's be patient and wait a little bit. The project started just a couple of weeks ago. We started this project and are not going to throw it.

Sometimes there is a failure of synchronization site with wallet. Because of this, not always displayed correctly last "Latest Transactions". But in the lower right corner, you always see the current block. Also, the API functions always work. So that third-party services can always get the latest information about the coin.

In January, we plan to launch a program of bounty. The information will be published. Also in January, a purse is planned for Android.

We plan to reward members of the forum for translating and supporting topics in other languages. We plan to distribute one-time fee of 100 coins each. If you think that you need to change the reward, we will listen to your suggestions with work.

In fact, there are a lot of work. If you want to help us with business or advice, do not hesitate to contact us. We are open for discussions and cooperation.

happy new year . dev hope we will go to moon with you and your project in 2018
rembrandert

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:20:28 AM

Good to hear from the DEV with an update. Next time maybe a little bit sooner for the sake off the coin to counteract upcoming gossip ;-)
Happy new year!
Ierusalim

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:47:00 AM

Hello.

Very good news! Very glad to hear it! I believed in the project and in the developer, my expectations were justified. The explorer is working properly, so I managed to notice. It can be seen that the developers are fulfilling their promises. I will support the project in the future. Soon we go to the moon !!! Wink Roll Eyes
Mellor46

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:54:09 AM

Great project! Thank you Dev! A worthwhile investment! Wink
Lenorag

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:35:18 AM

Hello.

Happy New Year!
CryptoMiner88

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:39:05 AM

Hello all. I am new here. I like this project, buy some coins, but my amd cards give only 600h/s I heard my 570 cards can make 700+ h/s. Can anyone help me? Huh
Ierusalim

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:02:00 AM

Hello all. I am new here. I like this project, buy some coins, but my amd cards give only 600h/s I heard my 570 cards can make 700+ h/s. Can anyone help me? Huh

Hi. I'm glad to see new people here. Of course I'm ready to help, you can write to me at pm with your problem. This project is developing and has a good future! Buying coins now, this is a good investment! Wink
GoaCoinCore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:37:57 AM

About the logo
Thank you for sending your logos. We review all the sent examples.

While we could not choose what is specific. We can place all the samples on one page and open the voting. We also prepared several of our examples, which are ready to provide without bounty.

Concerning the sale of coins.
Many people ask us to sell coins. We did not sell any of our own coins.

We plan to sell coins from the premine only if we need money for listing on a large stock exchange.
We will announce this in advance.

goacoin______  PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
ॐ        TWITTER        ॐ        ANN THREAD        ॐ        TELEGRAM        ॐ
Super Fast Transactions     /     Security & Anonymous     /     Growing Community
Ierusalim

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:17:37 AM

About the logo
Thank you for sending your logos. We review all the sent examples.

While we could not choose what is specific. We can place all the samples on one page and open the voting. We also prepared several of our examples, which are ready to provide without bounty.

Concerning the sale of coins.
Many people ask us to sell coins. We did not sell any of our own coins.

We plan to sell coins from the premine only if we need money for listing on a large stock exchange.
We will announce this in advance.

Thank you for your work! And for a great coin! Many people are now just waiting to enter a larger exchange. I hope in the near future we will see it. Wink
rembrandert

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:49:39 PM

For the people that didn't notice and are new here. Here is the link to my post with instructions how to set up the masternode.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2593523.msg27210230#msg27210230

Maybe the Dev can include it in his startpost.
Twanou44

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:09:16 PM

Where can i find my address walet ?  Huh
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:44:02 AM

Where can i find my address walet ?  Huh

ohh man , file -> receiving addresses

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
awloelxf

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

9 blocks in 100 minutes. 40 minutes without blocks. It's looks bad Sad
Some relative small hick-ups yes, but now its picking up speed again. And mostly, the past days, the blocks are generated on time. Shall we call this child teething problems ;-)?
3 hours ago difficulty increased 3,8 times. About 10 minutes for block. For 3 $^%#@ hours already!  It's a very annoying  teething problems. It's only 1,8GH network hashrate now. Coin will die very soon with problems like this.
Dear devs, any comments what's happens?
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

9 blocks in 100 minutes. 40 minutes without blocks. It's looks bad Sad
Some relative small hick-ups yes, but now its picking up speed again. And mostly, the past days, the blocks are generated on time. Shall we call this child teething problems ;-)?
3 hours ago difficulty increased 3,8 times. About 10 minutes for block. For 3 $^%#@ hours already!  It's a very annoying  teething problems. It's only 1,8GH network hashrate now. Coin will die very soon with problems like this.
Dear devs, any comments what's happens?

really stable master node though.  No issues once started like I see on some other master nodes.  Maybe it's intended to be difficult.  The coin cap on this one is pretty low compared to others as well.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
rembrandert

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:31:05 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 08:49:34 AM by rembrandert

Yes, masternode functions lovely, very stable pay-outs as promised!
awloelxf

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:58:51 AM

40 minutes without blocks again.
You think, your bitcoin transactions comes too slow? Try GoaCoin and be surprised!
rembrandert

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:14:15 AM

40 minutes without blocks again.
You think, your bitcoin transactions comes too slow? Try GoaCoin and be surprised!
You are overreacting... As we speak now 15 minutes.. little bit behind, but the hours before every 2- 3 minutes
awloelxf

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

Last 5 blocks.

GoaCoin (neoscrypt)   10 GOA   239.852   8 429   38s ago   
GoaCoin (neoscrypt)   10 GOA   239.852   8 428   18m ago   
GoaCoin (neoscrypt)   10 GOA   239.852   8 427   19m ago   
GoaCoin (neoscrypt)   10 GOA   239.852   8 426   23m ago   
GoaCoin (neoscrypt)   10 GOA   239.852   8 425   63m ago   

Block Time Average: 2 minutes
Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: