Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:14:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GOA] GoaCoin - new Wallet 0.12.2.2, POW, Masternodes, NeoScrypt  (Read 83575 times)
neuhof7

Activity: 34
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:02:35 AM

Is there any explorer where we can check masternode status?
In my VPS wallet it says it's enabled, but i can't see it from masternode list in another wallet Sad

In your local wallet you should see the same status than on your VPS. Otherwise check masternode.online they have a status tracker for most of the MN that are listed on their page. All you need is the IP of your MN.
I don't see it on masternode.online, it's up over 14 hours so it should be listed already? Masternode count gives me 340 on VPS, and 339 other wallet on my laptop so something is wrong with the connection Sad

EDIT: Now im trying to setup new one and im not getting masternode outputs, anyone have any solution?

the {...} will be empty as long as u dont send EXACTLY 1000 to the adress.
not 1000.0001, not 999.9999, not 1004 .....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thaian

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

Join Discord to Participate the invitation bounty program https://discord.gg/KHWmPvA

Motile Dev - Yesterday at 12:41 AM
@everyone Discord Invite Bounty offer: We will pay out 1.5 MIE for every invite who follows your link to join our discord channel. Offer ends on Feb 19th, at which time we will distribute your coins. Max payout determined by proportional amount of actual users on channel. Please no spamming . We will PM everyone for wallet address on 19th February 2018

Ierusalim

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:07:34 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 06:37:43 PM by Ierusalim

We paid fee for the listing on crypto-bridge.org on 11 February. We are waiting for that we will be added in the near future. Devs of GOA coin strongly not recommending you to trade on stocks.exchange. The GOA developers do not bear any responsibility for the coins you lost on this exchange and your time. WE ADVISE YOU TO WAIT FOR THE NEW EXCHANGE. Wink
Ierusalim

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:38:04 PM

NOW REWARD FOR MN - 15 COINS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wink Wink Wink Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
BOSS2220

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:06:10 PM

NOW REWARD FOR MN - 15 COINS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wink Wink Wink Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
And 5 coin to miners...Miners give demand to coins, miners will leave the coin if the rate does not grow to 90000 Satoshi minimum. The next 3-4 months we will not see a coin on cryptopia. I mined the coin for 2 months, got about 400 coins in total and now I'm starting to look for an alternative, mining GOA is not profitable now! If you think that now people will start buying up coins for masternodes then you are deeply mistaken. Many people suffered losses from NeoScrypt Masternodes and GOA is no exception. Courses fly to the bottom, confidence in this algorithm becomes less, just see CroudCoin. The future will put everything in its place, but the miners are people who give a push to the coin and should not abandon them!
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:52:53 AM

Look at the buy/sell lineup.  Lots of people wanting to buy cheap and only small little chunks from miners getting sold.  This is how it should be.  Don't put your coins out there cheap.  Especially not for masternode coins.  People buying buy because they want to invest in masternodes.  If they want masternodes let them pay the price!

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:15:21 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 02:25:28 AM by grendel25

And 5 coin to miners...Miners give demand to coins, miners will leave the coin if the rate does not grow to 90000 Satoshi minimum. The next 3-4 months we will not see a coin on cryptopia. I mined the coin for 2 months, got about 400 coins in total and now I'm starting to look for an alternative, mining GOA is not profitable now! If you think that now people will start buying up coins for masternodes then you are deeply mistaken. Many people suffered losses from NeoScrypt Masternodes and GOA is no exception. Courses fly to the bottom, confidence in this algorithm becomes less, just see CroudCoin. The future will put everything in its place, but the miners are people who give a push to the coin and should not abandon them!

TLDR: The current distribution model won't sink this ship.  Real and tangible business results and currency integration could make this ship sail around the world.

Sorry but you are only partially correct and it is important to consider the whole package.  So, lets consider key aspects: 1) Network stability, 2) Coin Loyalty, 3) and most importantly business value.  

1. Even with the current decrease to mining reward the network hash is stable above 4 Gh/s which would be equivalent to more than 400 6xGPU rigs.  And, the daily profit potential pull of this hash power for an average GPU rig is still competitive with other coins in the hi 20 to 30 USD range daily which more than covers electricity in most places.  On top of all that there are 348 (and more every day) master nodes further assuring network and price stability.

2.  The network hash and masternode population should be viewed as key indicators that coin loyalty exists and provide a stable base for this project.

3.  Business value is truly the most important and often understated aspect of all coins on the market.  Consider the King, Bitcoin.  Bitcoin has endless infrastructure such as real ATMs, banks, regulated exchanges, and BIG name online stores (New Egg, Overstock, Expedia, DishNetwork Satellite TV,) that add utility to bitcoin.  Now, this is where Goacoin needs to improve and this is what potentially makes this coin a ticking time bomb.  This is why there is still 4Gh/s network hash and 348+ masternodes.  If there is valid business growth and it doesn't even have to be on the same magnitude of bitcoin, then this coin can continue to grow and prove a tangible value that will further reward miners and masternode holders.  This coin that is being mined profitably at $25-30 today could go up in value.  Miners that hold these coins or, even better, invest these coins into a masternode or shared masternode could then realize that instead of $25-30 daily they were actually getting $100 per day simply because they didn't sell on a whim.  

And... don't forget the beauty of masternodes... They are like HERPES!  The gift that keeps on giving!  Now, this is VERY IMPORTANT:  Let's say mining difficulty stays as it is and an average 6 GPU rig pulls in 8 coins daily and then does this for 2 weeks.  14x8=112 or 11.2 percent of a masternode.  We can easily go to a shared masternode service and start getting 11.2% daily and forever on a shared MN.  From there we could either continue mining Goacoin OR go mine something else and still get around $9 per day from the masternode for doing nothing!  BRILLIANT!

TLDR: The current distribution model won't sink this ship.  Real and tangible business results and currency integration could make this ship sail around the world.

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:17:41 AM

Hate to mess up whatever it is you are trying to do here, but Goacoin  pays 7.5 coins ATM. How do I know this? I am mining the coin solo right now at the following pool.  
  https://clutzykid.com/site/

Just got three blocks in the last 1.5 hrs, If anyone would like to join me,

Invitation to our Discord: https://discord.gg/KsjyWUf

"url" : "stratum+tcp://clutzykid.com:4233",
      "user" : "<Wallet Address>",
      "pass" : "c=GOA -d=<diff>",

This is a new pool, but my friend (the pool owner) has been running mining pools for a few years now, and I have been mining with him for going on two years, come have a look!

It pays 5 to miners right now.  You might want to be sure you are on the correct wallet version or that the pool you are mining on has updated their wallet/code.  This is a common mistake lately with inexperienced or lackadaisical pool managers.  

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Disallowedword

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:29:53 AM

Hate to mess up whatever it is you are trying to do here, but Goacoin  pays 7.5 coins ATM. How do I know this? I am mining the coin solo right now at the following pool.  
  https://clutzykid.com/site/

Just got three blocks in the last 1.5 hrs, If anyone would like to join me,

Invitation to our Discord: https://discord.gg/KsjyWUf

"url" : "stratum+tcp://clutzykid.com:4233",
      "user" : "<Wallet Address>",
      "pass" : "c=GOA -d=<diff>",

This is a new pool, but my friend (the pool owner) has been running mining pools for a few years now, and I have been mining with him for going on two years, come have a look!

It pays 5 to miners right now.  You might want to be sure you are on the correct wallet version or that the pool you are mining on has updated their wallet/code.  This is a common mistake lately with inexperienced or lackadaisical pool managers.  

I will ask him to remove the coin in the morning! Thanks...
tross

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

https://clutzykid.com/

ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://clutzykid.com:4233 -u <wallet address> -p c=GOA
ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://clutzykid.com:4233 -u <wallet address> -p c=GOA,d=512 <<<set difficulty

discord

https://discord.gg/xUeWYsZ

Server in Europe!

http://cpumining.zapto.org/ <<<<<pow coin mining    http://solominer.ddns.net/<<<<<<< is the place to mine! 
Burstcoin mining POC mining
Teknishun

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:26:20 AM

Anyone help me , My wallet not finished sync, The status show 4 hour behind for long time , there are 8 node active.

You might be better off asking for support on the Discord Channel https://discord.gg/M62WZX5

Would help if you stated your OS.
neeZao

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:44:50 AM

Anyone help me , My wallet not finished sync, The status show 4 hour behind for long time , there are 8 node active.
Try this

Backup wallet. Close.  Delete "Blocks"  and "Chainstate"  folders. Start wallet again. It must be work
espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

We paid fee for the listing on crypto-bridge.org on 11 February. We are waiting for that we will be added in the near future. Devs of GOA coin strongly not recommending you to trade on stocks.exchange. The GOA developers do not bear any responsibility for the coins you lost on this exchange and your time. WE ADVISE YOU TO WAIT FOR THE NEW EXCHANGE. Wink

That good !!!! I have kept my coins from the beginning and this coin has a huge capacity, worth the exchange that is a disaster and surely have mcuha guilt of the huge fall in the price of this! but with a new exchange more serious insurance that recovers body and we return to see it soon at a good price!
BOSS2220

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:27:09 AM

Sorry but you are only partially correct and it is important to consider the whole package.  So, lets consider key aspects: 1) Network stability, 2) Coin Loyalty, 3) and most importantly business value.  

1. Even with the current decrease to mining reward the network hash is stable above 4 Gh/s which would be equivalent to more than 400 6xGPU rigs.  And, the daily profit potential pull of this hash power for an average GPU rig is still competitive with other coins in the hi 20 to 30 USD range daily which more than covers electricity in most places.  On top of all that there are 348 (and more every day) master nodes further assuring network and price stability.

2.  The network hash and masternode population should be viewed as key indicators that coin loyalty exists and provide a stable base for this project.

3.  Business value is truly the most important and often understated aspect of all coins on the market.  Consider the King, Bitcoin.  Bitcoin has endless infrastructure such as real ATMs, banks, regulated exchanges, and BIG name online stores (New Egg, Overstock, Expedia, DishNetwork Satellite TV,) that add utility to bitcoin.  Now, this is where Goacoin needs to improve and this is what potentially makes this coin a ticking time bomb.  This is why there is still 4Gh/s network hash and 348+ masternodes.  If there is valid business growth and it doesn't even have to be on the same magnitude of bitcoin, then this coin can continue to grow and prove a tangible value that will further reward miners and masternode holders.  This coin that is being mined profitably at $25-30 today could go up in value.  Miners that hold these coins or, even better, invest these coins into a masternode or shared masternode could then realize that instead of $25-30 daily they were actually getting $100 per day simply because they didn't sell on a whim.  

And... don't forget the beauty of masternodes... They are like HERPES!  The gift that keeps on giving!  Now, this is VERY IMPORTANT:  Let's say mining difficulty stays as it is and an average 6 GPU rig pulls in 8 coins daily and then does this for 2 weeks.  14x8=112 or 11.2 percent of a masternode.  We can easily go to a shared masternode service and start getting 11.2% daily and forever on a shared MN.  From there we could either continue mining Goacoin OR go mine something else and still get around $9 per day from the masternode for doing nothing!  BRILLIANT!

Time will put everything in its place, but do not forget one thing, Goa is not the only coin on this algorithm that has masternodes. There are a lot of coins in the market with masternodes where you can invest your money. In fact, the entrance ticket to the coin is a buy masternodes. I do not think that many miners will want to feed masternodes holders, only amateurs  Smiley
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:36:16 AM

You might be better off asking for support on the Discord Channel https://discord.gg/M62WZX5

Would help if you stated your OS.
right, there's the best way to find a solution because regarding technical errors that occur
don't delay the time to contact them immediately, they will definitely respond quickly and solve it

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ierusalim

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:11:19 PM

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU NOW CAN TRADE HERE: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.GOA_BRIDGE.BTC!!! Wink Wink Wink Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
GEFE5T

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU NOW CAN TRADE HERE: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.GOA_BRIDGE.BTC!!! Wink Wink Wink Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Good news.
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

CONGRATULATIONS 50% LOSS ON GOA!!!  Tongue Tongue Tongue

GUESS WHAT!?!?!?  EXCHANGES AND DISTRIBUTION MODEL DON'T MATTER.  BUSINESS DEALS AND INFRASTRUCTURE MATTER!!! SHOW US A HARDWARE WALLET.  SHOW US GOA ATMS.  SHOW US CELL PHONE APPS.  SHOW US GOA BEING USED FOR COMMERCE!!!

CONGRATULATIONS PEOPLE NOW DUMP COINS 1/2 PRICE FROM YESTERDAY!!!   Wink Wink Wink Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Andrew_Tassel

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:39:33 PM

CONGRATULATIONS 50% LOSS ON GOA!!!  Tongue Tongue Tongue

50%? 99% do not want?
GoaCoinCore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:01:18 PM

We ask everyone not to panic. During this transitional period, we recommended not to use the Stocks.Exchange before clarifying the controversial situation. Therefore, many traders closed their orders. We recommend use Crypto-Bridge.org.

We have only good news ahead of us.

We are happy to announce that this week there are meetings of developers and active community members in North Goa. The development plan of the coin is discussed. We will also discuss new proposals for use of the blockchain. We will also meet with owners of several institutions that would discuss the options for cooperation. There are arrangements to act as an advertising sponsor. This week we will discuss many issues. If you are in Goa and want to join, write to the PM.

We will soon be known the release date for mobile version wallet, it will start to take goacoin for payment.

Guys from the Russian community offered to test the payment in their institutions.

At the meeting, we have already reached an agreement on launching airdrop. Soon everyone who has a coin on his wallet will be able to receive income from premine. It will be necessary to store the specified minimum of coins in your wallet.

We understand that you want a rapid price increase, but we can not and do not want to somehow influence price. We are just working on simplicity of using GoaCoin and also raising infrastructure for this. This project is designed for a long time, not to get rich quick.

If you support us, do not rush us to leave.

goacoin______  PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
ॐ        TWITTER        ॐ        ANN THREAD        ॐ        TELEGRAM        ॐ
Super Fast Transactions     /     Security & Anonymous     /     Growing Community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: