Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:08:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin now the biggest bubble of all time?  (Read 2944 times)
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

The Dutch Tulip Mania is one of the most famous bubbles of all time, for the scale of the bubble, the scale of the collapse, and probably including the seemingly obvious nature of the bubble considering the extremely limited functional utility of tulips. Bitcoin has now surpassed the multiples of value appreciation at the height of the Tulip Bubble (and by a wide margin). While this itself is not proof that Bitcoin is a bubble or that a collapse is imminent, it's worth considering if there's a lot more risk buying at this price (currently bouncing around $17,000) than anyone on these boards seems willing or able to recognize.

Thoughts?
right. It is the most special bubble. It flies very fast and explodes very fast. It seemed like everything was out of control. It is going down very fast and no investor has saved Cryptocurrency.
What would we do if the Cryptocurrency really collapsed? Undecided

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

I dont believe that bitcoin is a buble. Bitcoin different with tulip mania buble because bitcoin have limited supply. Tulip mania can be worth because the emotion on market but not on bitcoin.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 08:29:27 AM

Bitcoin is not a bubble although the price increased astronomically towards the end of 2017. That's because there were speculation about its potential and people responded to it. Bubble don't last this long, it would have crashed.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 08:43:51 AM

Bitcoin is making such declines from time to time. But this time it was really long and boring. People are also starting to worry naturally. I hope it will recover sooner. There are many investors.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:03:34 AM

The Dutch Tulip Mania is one of the most famous bubbles of all time, for the scale of the bubble, the scale of the collapse, and probably including the seemingly obvious nature of the bubble considering the extremely limited functional utility of tulips. Bitcoin has now surpassed the multiples of value appreciation at the height of the Tulip Bubble (and by a wide margin). While this itself is not proof that Bitcoin is a bubble or that a collapse is imminent, it's worth considering if there's a lot more risk buying at this price (currently bouncing around $17,000) than anyone on these boards seems willing or able to recognize.

Thoughts?

I do not think bitcoin is a bubble. Bitcoin does have an unstable value, bitcoin can increase and then bitcoin can fall in price, but bitcoin can still recover.

Bitcoin shows its high volatility but it is fancy comparing BTC with a bubble. This is the first digital money that gave birth to the other cryptocurrencies. I am sure that BTC will get out of the pit and grow fast.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:22:52 AM

I am sure that after the time of bitcoin will pass when it will be replaced by something more modern or get total ban bitcoin will be called as the most big bubble in history. This is humans nature to make such grand conclusions on mass effects.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:30:02 AM

For me yes bitcoin is the larest bubble currency in the world you can see it in his price. Even in a real currency bitcoin is the largest currency in the world
tazman

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

well going with he rates at which people are accepting and adapting BTC it might just one day be the greatest currency there is. its usega is widearnge and safety guaranteed is one of its most attractive features,yet its not even fully developed.
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:41:39 AM

No, bitcoin is not a bubble. People will say it is a bubble because  they hate bitcoin and they dont want many people will get interested on it. Theres a possibility bitcoin will be replaced by another top coin but bitcoin will not disappear like a bubble. Bitcoin will exist for long years.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

Thoughts?

I think the tulip is the most famous because they do not have many ups and down they went all the way up and them go down hard and the bitcoins is not like that. They go ups and downs like a roller coster but the thing is the ups is more dominant thsn downs that is why the price go up and up until it reaches its highest peek they are not a bubble because the hing in bitcoins we are controling them there are a lot of people who sell that day because they are very high and the result they go down.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:04:19 PM

Careful in dealing crypto's, anytime it will burst out like a bubble, Be wise and strategic player because there's no guarantee bitcoin could give you good amount of profit. The history itself serves as a proof how trust worthy bitcoin to invest.

The history has proved: Bitcoin is not a bubble. It is the best cryptocurrency of all the times, and it will be growing further. Yes, the other cryptos (some of them) are also good, and I invest in them.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

Thoughts?

I think the tulip is the most famous because they do not have many ups and down they went all the way up and them go down hard and the bitcoins is not like that. They go ups and downs like a roller coster but the thing is the ups is more dominant thsn downs that is why the price go up and up until it reaches its highest peek they are not a bubble because the hing in bitcoins we are controling them there are a lot of people who sell that day because they are very high and the result they go down.
I think yes.Bitcoin has a volatile nature.It can happen that bitcoin can rule the market amd can create new records or it can either disappear from the market or can be zero.Its price is down from a very long time now and is not able to recover.People are selling their bitcoins due to this reason only.They are suffering loses because the prices are not rising up.Investors are now finding alternatives to bitcoin.It is also getting banned in some nations are the governments are not legalising it as it is decentralised.
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:36:38 PM

It is not. There are many reasons why bitcoin is not the biggest bubble. First of all, it is not bubble. The technology of bitcoin (blockchain) can be used in the future to support human life. MOreover, the blockchain is faster than cash. Since our world keeps developing everyday, money will soon be changed. I think that blockchain will replace fiat in the next few decades
weiweianll

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

Bitcoin is one of the hottest investments in recent years! It is clear that BTC is not a bubble!
It is the most successful application of blockchain! Bitcoin has also been recognized by many people! In addition to individuals, many businesses around the world have accepted bitcoin payments.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:09:38 AM

Bitcoin is not a bubble, I think in the future it will be used in parallel with paper money. Bitcoin has a strong community, and many countries around the world have started accepting it.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:50:44 AM

The spectacular rise and huge market value of bitcoin since its inception has also prompted many to call it the biggest bubble in human history.

But I don't think so. Bitcoin has intrinsic value and practical USES. There's no bubble. Its price is entirely the result of market demand.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:38:00 AM

You can also understand that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market. Indeed, many people think that the valuation of bitcoin is too high. I think the current encryption is very similar to the Internet boom of decades ago, when the Internet was also considered a huge bubble, and I believe the encryption community will emerge in the future a lot of valuable companies.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:13:30 AM

It could be bitcoin into a big bubble and a threat. because indeed all these requests do not exist like the money in reserve by gold. pure bitcoin because of the demand alone that makes the price rise and fall
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:31:50 AM

Yeah. Bitcoin is now the biggest bubble of all time becuase its value is unpridectable nobody knows if bitcoin is what exactly amount reach. Bitcoin is bounceback and after that he can fly to the moon. Bitcoin is the biggest and strongest coins of all time.
Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin is indeed the most powerful and best coin of all time. Because the development of Bitcoin is very rapid and the price can go up anytime. I believe that Bitcoin will continue to be the best coin compared to other coins.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:43:24 AM

It could be bitcoin into a big bubble and a threat. because indeed all these requests do not exist like the money in reserve by gold. pure bitcoin because of the demand alone that makes the price rise and fall
right, if more and more offers, then the price will decrease, and if it continues it can lead to bubble. but i think that's hard, because more and more bitcoin users and governments are starting to set it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: