Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:36:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through.  (Read 53327 times)
_SegWit2x_ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:41:12 PM

remarkable statement in the announcement, and much needed for bitcoin holders at this time, I am very much waiting for more information on this, hopefully very good to follow, I saw a nice progress with the coins in yobit.

We will add all the information asap.
For now you can visit our website and join TELEGRAM chat
Sondale

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:43:41 PM

Another fork???

Whyyy???

Because bitcoin becomes more and more centralized  Sad
So your fork will be fully decentralized?
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:46:16 PM

Let's see where this fork goes and what information is released by then. There is good enough time to catch up and see who is going to support this fork that is important thing to see some kind of back by exchanges which are real deal for the moment. I will be following for future updates.
_SegWit2x_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:53:58 PM

Lightning Network...what does it mean?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_Network

You are welcome.
_SegWit2x_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:02:39 PM

Let's see where this fork goes and what information is released by then. There is good enough time to catch up and see who is going to support this fork that is important thing to see some kind of back by exchanges which are real deal for the moment. I will be following for future updates.

Hello,Hullo.
We will do everything from our side to deliver the best quality for our users!
For now you can join our telegram chat or visit our website

Join our community and be one of the first. Thank you for your interest to our project!
QCThang

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:53:48 PM

Dear SegWit2x supporter,

Did Bitcoin.com supports SegWit2x?
Thanks
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4508
Merit: 1821

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:11:13 PM

Lulz ... yet another "OMG I can make buckets of money doing nothing new ... gotta scam everyone into my pump and dump ..."

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
_SegWit2x_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:44:19 PM

Dear SegWit2x supporter,

Did Bitcoin.com supports SegWit2x?
Thanks

Hello,QCThang.
We are at the negotiation stage with major players.
_SegWit2x_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:56:44 PM

Lulz ... yet another "OMG I can make buckets of money doing nothing new ... gotta scam everyone into my pump and dump ..."

I don't agree with you. Our team aimed to reborn segwit2x. And we are going to do it without any scam alerts and etc ... If you can offer smth - you are welcome. We want to bring the quality firstly and every opinion is very important for us.
mbs32

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:06:57 PM

"Commission and transaction speed within the Bitcoin network has reached extraordinary values. It is almost impossible to use it as a means of payment. Our team will carry out the Bitcoin hard fork, which was planned for mid-November. At the same time, trading of its futures has been carried out on some exchanges for a long time. HitBTC is among them. I promise that all BTC holders will receive not only B2X in the ratio of 1 to 1, but also a proportional number of Satoshi Nakamoto`s Bitcoins as a reward for their commitment to progress."

Jaap Terlouw, Founder of the project

The main advantages of SegWit2X :

1. Encryption algorithm X11 using;
2. High block extraction rate - 2,5 min;
3. Complexity changing after each block;
4. Increase block size up to 4 mb;
5. Replay Protection;
6. Unique address format.

Changes to the SegWit2X network are already planned:

- Offline codes;
- Lightning Network;
- Smart contracts;
- ZkSnark;
- Anonymous transactions.

Approximate date of the fork 28.12.2017
Emission 21 mln

◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙
OUR TEAM:

Jaap Terlouw
Founder
LinkedIN profile

Marco Zomer

CFO
LinkedIN profile

Donna Khyuz
Business developer
LinkedIN profile
◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙

All BTC holders will receive not only B2X in the 1 to 1 ratio but also a proportionate number of "bitcoins of Satoshi Nakamoto", as a reward for the progress commitment.

◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙
Updates are upcoming. Follow the news to know it first.
18.12.2017 We will announce SegWit2x at Yobit and exrates exchanges in the nearest future

WEBSITETELEGRAMTELEGRAM CHANELMEDIUMTWITTERINSTAGRAM

Pool?
_SegWit2x_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:17:11 PM

"Commission and transaction speed within the Bitcoin network has reached extraordinary values. It is almost impossible to use it as a means of payment. Our team will carry out the Bitcoin hard fork, which was planned for mid-November. At the same time, trading of its futures has been carried out on some exchanges for a long time. HitBTC is among them. I promise that all BTC holders will receive not only B2X in the ratio of 1 to 1, but also a proportional number of Satoshi Nakamoto`s Bitcoins as a reward for their commitment to progress."

Jaap Terlouw, Founder of the project

The main advantages of SegWit2X :

1. Encryption algorithm X11 using;
2. High block extraction rate - 2,5 min;
3. Complexity changing after each block;
4. Increase block size up to 4 mb;
5. Replay Protection;
6. Unique address format.

Changes to the SegWit2X network are already planned:

- Offline codes;
- Lightning Network;
- Smart contracts;
- ZkSnark;
- Anonymous transactions.

Approximate date of the fork 28.12.2017
Emission 21 mln

◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙
OUR TEAM:

Jaap Terlouw
Founder
LinkedIN profile

Marco Zomer

CFO
LinkedIN profile

Donna Khyuz
Business developer
LinkedIN profile
◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙

All BTC holders will receive not only B2X in the 1 to 1 ratio but also a proportionate number of "bitcoins of Satoshi Nakamoto", as a reward for the progress commitment.

Updates are upcoming. Follow the news to know it first.
18.12.2017 We will announce SegWit2x at Yobit and exrates exchanges in the nearest future

WEBSITETELEGRAMTELEGRAM CHANELMEDIUMTWITTERINSTAGRAM

Pool?

We will announce our partners in the nearest future.
follow our news please.
diemcizone

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:18:41 PM

Will the chain leave?
I do not want to leave the chain, bitcoin must be changes and updates.
Does Bitcoin.org (original developers) support it?
ignition-network

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:19:57 PM

This isn't Segwit2x if it doesnt use sha256... how many other random changes is there I wonder...
bskousen

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:49:13 PM

Idk, looks like a scam. This guy probably has some futures tied up and wants to dump them. One of the people listed in your group doesn't have an active linkedin and you provide no proof. Also, you are using a newbie account? Trust level -100 on this.
_SegWit2x_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:05:30 PM

Idk, looks like a scam. This guy probably has some futures tied up and wants to dump them. One of the people listed in your group doesn't have an active linkedin and you provide no proof. Also, you are using a newbie account? Trust level -100 on this.

You are free to think everything... it's your opinion. We will show results and after that make decisions please.
Maybe your rank is more trustful?
bskousen

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:17:28 PM

You are free to think everything... it's your opinion. We will show results and after that make decisions please.

My rank has nothing to do with it. I am not shilling futures on my website telling people a fork is coming. Why don't you show us where you are committing this code on github? Or even a pull request proving that you indeed are adding replay protection.
diemcizone

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:19:03 PM

My rank has nothing to do with it. I am not shilling futures on my website telling people a fork is coming. Why don't you show us where you are committing this code on github? Or even a pull request proving that you indeed are adding replay protection.

I agree.
CryptoMoonDevil

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:23:33 PM

Also you don’t have a beard. I only trust people with beards.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1363163)
Provizor-071

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:42:17 PM

will bitfinex support this SegWit2x? Do futures BT2 have a bitfinex relation to this SegWit2x? That is, will they be automatically transferred to B2X?
Best_Change
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 2165

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:23:44 AM

Hello.

If you are "Blockchain, ICO - Expert, Crypto Developer", why the registration date of your account is December 15, 2017. And why did you keep silence before?

Domain information:

Creation Date: 2017-12-15T12:29:32Z
Registrant Name: Glib Ushakov
Registrant Organization: Private person

Who is Glib Ushakov? Why an Private person, not an organization?

It's more like a fake news for the sake of manipulating the course of BTC. Explain yourself.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: