Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:44:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through.  (Read 53325 times)
_SegWit2x_ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:53:48 AM

I am the developer guy mentioned in the team, I have no relation to the team or have no part in what they are doing. An aquaintance has offered some money in exchange for me putting up as working for them in my profile. I dont know why my name ended up on website or on this forum as I gave him my details only yesterday. I really dont know anything about what they are working on or about. It seems to be a clear misunderstanding.

Hello,User123455
I will clarify this question today. I more than sure that it's misunderstanding.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_SegWit2x_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:56:42 AM

SCAM ALERT
I talked to the person who pictured as lead developer. He denied the involvement.
I sent the Screenshot to the telegram chat, and I AM BLOCKED!

What is your telegram nickname?
_SegWit2x_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:57:34 AM

LOL, the project is fake but futures of segwit2x is @ 800$!

Our project is not fake.
_SegWit2x_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:02:06 AM

LOL, the project is fake but futures of segwit2x is @ 800$!

Our project is not fake.

Wait for updates please, I ll answer all your questions. Be patient please
_SegWit2x_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:22:32 AM

SCAM ALERT
I talked to the person who pictured as lead developer. He denied the involvement.
I sent the Screenshot to the telegram chat, and I AM BLOCKED!

What is your telegram nickname?

So, you will make sure that all my chats are deleted?
Dude, I am still there, and I am sending the screenshot to every member Smiley

No, I will clarify the reason of your ban.
_SegWit2x_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:37:48 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 11:49:48 AM by _SegWit2x_

Dear forum members be polite please.
Our team shocked of the wave of messages with threats, negative and insults in pm. For example Sairam (our team lead developer with team from 12 developers).

Please stop it.
_SegWit2x_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:54:22 AM

Our team in shock of the wave of messages with threats, negative and insults in pm. For example Sairam (our team lead developer with team from 12 developers).

Please stop it.

Oh yeah? Because I am on your telegram chat, and you are blocking everyone who are asking the questions.
Oh wait, now questions are now labelled as threats, negative and insults.

P.S. I have written to all news channels to cover this scam.

Oh yeah. You can ask here...what you did. Please wait for response firstly, ok?
We are clarifying this question with Sairam right now.
You are able to write anywhere... it's your decision.
n4ru

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:55:48 AM

What a load of garbage. This is not S2X/NYA, this isn't even remotely related to S2X - for fucks sake, you have 4MB BLOCKS.

How desperate do scammers have to be to rip off the name of an anticipated fork just to launch their shitcoin?
_SegWit2x_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:00:33 AM

Our team in shock of the wave of messages with threats, negative and insults in pm. For example Sairam (our team lead developer with team from 12 developers).

Please stop it.

Oh yeah? Because I am on your telegram chat, and you are blocking everyone who are asking the questions.
Oh wait, now questions are now labelled as threats, negative and insults.

P.S. I have written to all news channels to cover this scam.

Oh yeah. You can ask here...what you did. Please wait for response firstly, ok?
We are clarifying this question with Sairam right now.
You are able to write anywhere... it's your decision.

So, your lead developer doesn't that he is the lead developer, and you need to clarify with him?

You know, you aren't even making sense anymore.

I have no close connection to him. I need to ask teammate who agreed with him firstly.
Please wait a little.
seddik

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:10:56 AM

hey there,
listing your shit on Yoshit exchange is an enough proof for me that your coin is a scam.
even your lead developer admit that he has NO clue with your project.
try again.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
GoodForGood

Activity: 311

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:41:33 AM

Guys! Maybe we just keep calm, I wanna to see the result of project

About this situation with Sairam...I think it's just a misunderstanding.
Maybe this person agreed first, and then refused? And it's not a team fault...Anyway, they will find new developer quickly with such a great concept Wink
IviN*nd

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:46:01 AM

x11 that's great for full anonymity of transactions and high profitability of mining
this was right decision to add it to BTC because BTC mining now absolutely monopolize huge corporations with a lot of powerful servers...
I fully agree with you!
DoxaCoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:53:31 AM

after failed HF .. Dev release new project? ..
Crypto_Police

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:56:38 AM

Kindly share this so we can save new greedy investors from losing more money.

1. The team listed on the website http://b2x-segwit.io/ is entirely fake, they have no clue about the project. Apparently they were paid so that their faces could be used on the website, by some Russian group. I can share proof of this if needed.

2. Users asking legitimate questions about the project on the Telegram group were instantly banned, and no answers provided.

3. No details available about the exact PreMine and how much of it goes to the team.

4. No code available for review.

Even with all these signs, new noob investors are blindly investing in exchanges like YoBit, out of pure greed and with no clue that they are investing in futures and not an actual coin.

If you find more loopholes about this B2X do share them here and spread the word! Scam forks like these affect our entire crypto community.
Sondale

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:57:33 AM

after failed HF .. Dev release new project? ..
What? That team never did a project together, check it! I didn't find any info
al1en

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:06:13 AM

I see many things unclear about this "hard fork".

1) First of all, they use a completely different hash. This means they can't count on the current btc/bch miners to switch mining this coin. Sha256 asics can't mine X11.
2) Then, "reply protection". Due to 1), a transaction on one chain _cannot_ be duplicated on the second chain, for the hashing algo being different. What's this "reply protection" for then?
3) block size 4MB, block generation time 2.5 min, complexity adjustement every generated block: these have noting in common with the "old" segwit2x proposal. These are not simple adjustments, but radical changes.
4) developement process unclear: where are the papers talking about the changes, where they were discussed, where are the developer's public mailing lists and the source code git repositories for public review?

So, it is clear this is not a "hard fork", but a brand new altcoin, not community-driven. Nothing bad so far, except the name "segwit2x".
Sorry but the suspect this name was chosen for gaining popularity (or other purposes) is heavy.

I wonder what this coin has actually to do with segwit2x futures: these futures were issued on a proposed btc hard fork, now they seem to be "redirected" to another altcoin which has in common with the failed HF only...the name.
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:12:39 AM

Kindly share this so we can save new greedy investors from losing more money.

1. The team listed on the website http://b2x-segwit.io/ is entirely fake, they have no clue about the project. Apparently they were paid so that their faces could be used on the website, by some Russian group. I can share proof of this if needed.

2. Users asking legitimate questions about the project on the Telegram group were instantly banned, and no answers provided.

3. No details available about the exact PreMine and how much of it goes to the team.

4. No code available for review.

Even with all these signs, new noob investors are blindly investing in exchanges like YoBit, out of pure greed and with no clue that they are investing in futures and not an actual coin.

If you find more loopholes about this B2X do share them here and spread the word! Scam forks like these affect our entire crypto community.

Hmm...they write that add code during the week - announce the project less than a week ago, I give them some time. Here the team really active
_SegWit2x_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:13:53 AM

hey there,
listing your shit on Yoshit exchange is an enough proof for me that your coin is a scam.
even your lead developer admit that he has NO clue with your project.
try again.

be polite please and wait for comments of this situation
_SegWit2x_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:14:55 AM

I see many things unclear about this "hard fork".

1) First of all, they use a completely different hash. This means they can't count on the current btc/bch miners to switch mining this coin. Sha256 asics can't mine X11.
2) Then, "reply protection". Due to 1), a transaction on one chain _cannot_ be duplicated on the second chain, for the hashing algo being different. What's this "reply protection" for then?
3) block size 4MB, block generation time 2.5 min, complexity adjustement every generated block: these have noting in common with the "old" segwit2x proposal. These are not simple adjustments, but radical changes.
4) developement process unclear: where are the papers talking about the changes, where they were discussed, where are the developer's public mailing lists and the source code git repositories for public review?

So, it is clear this is not a "hard fork", but a brand new altcoin, not community-driven. Nothing bad so far, except the name "segwit2x".
Sorry but the suspect this name was chosen for gaining popularity (or other purposes) is heavy.

I wonder what this coin has actually to do with segwit2x futures: these futures were issued on a proposed btc hard fork, now they seem to be "redirected" to another altcoin which has in common with the failed HF only...the name.

be attentive please, I wrote that we will add github in the end of this week.
_SegWit2x_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:16:52 AM

Guys! Maybe we just keep calm, I wanna to see the result of project

About this situation with Sairam...I think it's just a misunderstanding.
Maybe this person agreed first, and then refused? And it's not a team fault...Anyway, they will find new developer quickly with such a great concept Wink

thank you for your support,  we will post all the information asap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: