Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through.  (Read 53325 times)
Crypto_Police

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:18:31 AM

Kindly share this so we can save new greedy investors from losing more money.

1. The team listed on the website http://b2x-segwit.io/ is entirely fake, they have no clue about the project. Apparently they were paid so that their faces could be used on the website, by some Russian group. I can share proof of this if needed.

2. Users asking legitimate questions about the project on the Telegram group were instantly banned, and no answers provided.

3. No details available about the exact PreMine and how much of it goes to the team.

4. No code available for review.

Even with all these signs, new noob investors are blindly investing in exchanges like YoBit, out of pure greed and with no clue that they are investing in futures and not an actual coin.

If you find more loopholes about this B2X do share them here and spread the word! Scam forks like these affect our entire crypto community.

Hmm...they write that add code during the week - announce the project less than a week ago, I give them some time. Here the team really active

And what about paying normal people so that their faces can be used on the website? Publishing them as Lead Developers when they are in no way connected to the project? You think that is okay? Misleading investors?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:20:36 AM

Hello!
Like your additions to Bitcoin, anonymity and speed that what I wait
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:20:56 AM

All BTC holders will receive not only B2X in the 1 to 1 ratio but also a proportionate number of "bitcoins of Satoshi Nakamoto", as a reward for the progress commitment.

ok, what are the "bitcoins of Satoshi Nakamoto" (in quotes)?
anyone knows...?
_SegWit2x_ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:23:02 AM

1. The team listed on the website http://b2x-segwit.io/ is entirely fake, they have no clue about the project. Apparently they were paid so that their faces could be used on the website, by some Russian group. I can share proof of this if needed.

2. Users asking legitimate questions about the project on the Telegram group were instantly banned, and no answers provided.

3. No details available about the exact PreMine and how much of it goes to the team.

Even with all these signs, new noob investors are blindly investing in exchanges like YoBit, out of pure greed and with no clue that they are investing in futures and not an actual coin.

If you find more loopholes about this B2X do share them here and spread the word! Scam forks like these affect our entire crypto community.

Hmm...they write that add code during the week - announce the project less than a week ago, I give them some time. Here the team really active

And what about paying normal people so that their faces can be used on the website? Publishing them as Lead Developers when they are in no way connected to the project? You think that is okay? Misleading investors?

wait for comments please.
Crypto_Police

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:26:34 AM

Wait for how long? While futures are being actively traded based on FAKE INFORMATION provided by you?
Either change your fake information immediately or stop future trading. Show some transparency!
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:32:27 AM

If you mean just one developer, I don't think that It is worth to breed a panic, especially since the team said that they will soon add comments. It's always easy to "scam" new project, instead of giving them a word.
Crypto_Police

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:34:04 AM

If you mean just one developer, I don't think that It is worth to breed a panic, especially since the team said that they will soon add comments. It's always easy to "scam" new project, instead of giving them a word.

I mean all developers. Not one person listed on the website is contactable or has shared anything about this post. There is not one real individual/name we have tied to this fork.

If you know even a single person legitimately working on this please connect me.

Update: I am talking to the founder listed, Jaap Terlouw, and till now he is deflecting and not accepting that he is the founder.
al1en

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:41:16 AM

I see many things unclear about this "hard fork".

1) First of all, they use a completely different hash. This means they can't count on the current btc/bch miners to switch mining this coin. Sha256 asics can't mine X11.
2) Then, "reply protection". Due to 1), a transaction on one chain _cannot_ be duplicated on the second chain, for the hashing algo being different. What's this "reply protection" for then?
3) block size 4MB, block generation time 2.5 min, complexity adjustement every generated block: these have noting in common with the "old" segwit2x proposal. These are not simple adjustments, but radical changes.
4) developement process unclear: where are the papers talking about the changes, where they were discussed, where are the developer's public mailing lists and the source code git repositories for public review?

So, it is clear this is not a "hard fork", but a brand new altcoin, not community-driven. Nothing bad so far, except the name "segwit2x".
Sorry but the suspect this name was chosen for gaining popularity (or other purposes) is heavy.

I wonder what this coin has actually to do with segwit2x futures: these futures were issued on a proposed btc hard fork, now they seem to be "redirected" to another altcoin which has in common with the failed HF only...the name.

be attentive please, I wrote that we will add github in the end of this week.

...so you give us a couple of whole days for review? Wow.

The original segwit2x, with all its defects, was announced WAY before the planned fork. The community was able to express their concerns and opinions WAY before the launching date. The miners were able to signal their support several months before.

I'm not "blaming" your proposal for ideology or similar, it could be a good coin after all, it's hard to say atm.
It's _you_ that decided to make this annuncement without any technical detail, with the promise of releasing more infos just a few days before the scheduled launch.

In the mean time, could you at least anticipate some answers? Let's say,
- who will mine the coins?
- what will be the max coin number? (given the block generation time reduced, you need to reduce either the block reward or increase the max coin number)
- is the old dev group (Jeff Garzik & co) involved in any way to this new coin?
crypthomonkey

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:43:54 AM

I mean all developers. Not one person listed on the website is contactable or has shared anything about this post. There is not one real individual/name we have tied to this fork.

If you know even a single person legitimately working on this please connect me.
As I see they add as a Lead Developer only one person. Only 5 days after the announcement, maybe give them some time, they're all live people with personal life
lotosyoung

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:47:48 AM

so many negative comments from newbies with "0-1" activity Grin

Get up, fork! I'm with you Wink

Crypto_Police

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:49:18 AM

As I see they add as a Lead Developer only one person. Only 5 days after the announcement, maybe give them some time, they're all live people with personal life

There are four people listed on the website.

1. Jaap Terlouw - Founder - Refusing to acknowledge that he is the founder.

2. Sairam Jetty - Team Lead Developer - Completely denied any involvement with the project.

3. Donna Khyuz - Business Developer - LinkedIn profile taken down, Unreachable.

4. Robert Szabo - Core Developer - Unreachable.

You do realize futures are being traded on exchanges RIGHT NOW using this exact same information. All this information is fake. Why are you still supporting them!
armchair-84

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:52:36 AM

which exchanges will be added a token?
Crypto_Police

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:56:59 AM

so many negative comments from newbies with "0-1" activity Grin

Get up, fork! I'm with you Wink

Really man? You want to support them even with all the information provided? If you're an experienced member shouldn't you be helping the community?
crypthomonkey

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:11:47 AM

There are four people listed on the website.

1. Jaap Terlouw - Founder - Refusing to acknowledge that he is the founder.

2. Sairam Jetty - Team Lead Developer - Completely denied any involvement with the project.

3. Donna Khyuz - Business Developer - LinkedIn profile taken down, Unreachable.

4. Robert Szabo - Core Developer - Unreachable.

You do realize futures are being traded on exchanges RIGHT NOW using this exact same information. All this information is fake. Why are you still supporting them!
I support because I believe in this project. I like the vision, like their features like x11, Lightning Network, Replay Protection.
Man, I see your thoughts, I understand your emotion, but let's give a chance the team to worthily reply
mark159

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:15:51 AM

Good project with interesting concept . I thing it should be extremely popular and successful.Transaction speed and security is very important. Wish you good luck ! any bounty plz?
Niranana

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:22:12 AM

I so long waiting for Segwit and really upset, when it didn't happen. proposal promising
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:26:29 AM

So offline codes will be the first? For what it?
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:29:17 AM

This year will close with extra money from these forked coins as along with this there are few others are planned as well. I don't own big sum in Bitcoin but little by little from these forked coins will reach to something after all. How this is going to work this remain to watch next year.
Faolom

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:38:27 AM

This year will close with extra money from these forked coins as along with this there are few others are planned as well. I don't own big sum in Bitcoin but little by little from these forked coins will reach to something after all. How this is going to work this remain to watch next year.
Yes, I think some significant results from the forks can be expected not earlier than January. I thinking to support this fork, so will waiting to january
ganzzorr

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:47:58 AM

So offline codes will be the first? For what it?
If you didn't know, offline codes provides an important security measure against theft or loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: