Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ☀️☀️ Solar DAO - PV Solar Plants through crowdfunding ☀️☀️  (Read 2023 times)
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:07:55 PM

Good afternoon. How many tokens did the company issue before holding the ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nothappend

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:12:15 PM

Good afternoon. How many tokens did the company issue before holding the ICO?
If I’m not mistaken, the total emission is 80 million SDAO tokens.
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:36:05 PM

Can anybody tell me, how much will one coin cost during the sale?
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:11:41 PM

Can anybody tell me, how much will one coin cost during the sale?
Hi! As far as I know, one coin will cost investors 1 USD.
Veecker

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:15:04 PM

Hi everybody! Will users be able to exchange only text messages in Solar DAO? I’m just used to talk to people; it’s a faster way to acquire information, I’d be glad to find such an option on the platform.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:09:38 AM

Good day to all the users of the forum. What happens to tokens which are not sold during the ICO?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:31:23 AM

Good day to all the users of the forum. What happens to tokens which are not sold during the ICO?
The company will destroy all the tokens unsold. Moreover, there won’t be any emissions in the future.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:44:45 AM

Have you already prepared any technical solutions which will allow minimizing the costs of using means? 
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:11:44 AM

If you want the world to switch to solar energy so much, are you planning to promote this source of energy all over the world?
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:14:46 AM

Hello. What methods of industrial application of Ethereum Blockchain do your experts plan to develop? For what exactly will they be used?
deort

Merit: 31

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:17:07 AM

What info about operation of a particular solar power station will SDAO token holders receive?
kentuckykid

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:45:10 AM

I had been very interested in the project until I learned that one power station will be owned by one investor. How much money should one person invest in such a case??? All in all, it isn’t promising project for beginning investors, particularly for me.
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:24:37 AM

I had been very interested in the project until I learned that one power station will be owned by one investor. How much money should one person invest in such a case??? All in all, it isn’t promising project for beginning investors, particularly for me.

That’s nonsense, just think it over)) One of the main tasks for developers is to implement system of owing SPS pool into the platform, it means that lots of investors will own SPS via a distributed registry based on blockchain.   
kentuckykid

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:28:30 AM

That’s nonsense, just think it over)) One of the main tasks for developers is to implement system of owing SPS pool into the platform, it means that lots of investors will own SPS via a distributed registry based on blockchain.   
Hah, yeah, you’re right. I’ve just learned this info from a user in Italian forum. By the way, what about anonymity in Solar DAO?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:34:31 AM

Hah, yeah, you’re right. I’ve just learned this info from a user in Italian forum. By the way, what about anonymity in Solar DAO?

It’s all right! Third parties won’t be able to access info about users which are ones of owners of a particular SPS and also about those who receives dividends on the base of a smart-contract.
arakx

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:36:19 AM

It’s all right! Third parties won’t be able to access info about users which are ones of owners of a particular SPS and also about those who receives dividends on the base of a smart-contract.
The fact that Solar DAO is planning to develop technology of increasing energy production and minimizing operating costs pleased me very much. It will allow promoting SPS faster all over the world and improving ecology of our planet.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:40:03 AM

The fact that Solar DAO is planning to develop technology of increasing energy production and minimizing operating costs pleased me very much. It will allow promoting SPS faster all over the world and improving ecology of our planet.
But the most cool point is that such technologies will increase profitability of every SPS. It means that every investor will receive even more dividends.
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:24:24 AM

In the description of your project you always mention that the total capacity of managed SPS will grow. How will investors benefit from it?
INDI81free4

Activity: 378

VOTES

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:57:25 AM

Tell me please, on which wallet can I store SDAO coins?
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:04:03 PM

Tell me please, on which wallet can I store SDAO coins?
You can store the coins bought during the ICO on the platform itself. There’s also an option of using Mist and MyEtherWallet available.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: