Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ☀️☀️ Solar DAO - PV Solar Plants through crowdfunding ☀️☀️  (Read 2023 times)
botake

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:52:09 PM

I am curious about the achievements this company will achieve, with a large fund allocated for ICO development, will investors be very serious to participate?
and in the absence of a program to promote it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:36:49 AM

Greetings, comrades! Is it already known listing of which exchanges will SDAO coins be added to?
spacegt

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:39:15 AM

Greetings, comrades! Is it already known listing of which exchanges will SDAO coins be added to?
Yes, it is. You can sell and buy SDAO tokens on Yobit and IDEX.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:43:24 AM

I’ve read that there will be a voting system on the platform. I’d like to know who will be able to take part in the voting and what kind of voting will be held?
MariaKuzmina

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:01:22 AM

The project is huge. A lot of work has been done already, waiting for listing at other exchanges. Keep working team!
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:16:42 AM

Hi everybody. I haven’t seen any info about the security of the storage investors’ funds that the company will receive with the help of the ICO. In this regard, I believe that investing in this project is still a risky business. I’d like to hear something about it from the developers of the project.
kentuckykid

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:19:41 AM

Hi everybody. I haven’t seen any info about the security of the storage investors’ funds that the company will receive with the help of the ICO. In this regard, I believe that investing in this project is still a risky business. I’d like to hear something about it from the developers of the project.
Greetings. I'm not a developer, but, nevertheless, I’ve read the description of the project carefully and found there information on the storage of the funds. The company has provided them with complete security, so there’s no reason for being worried.
devilini

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:22:14 AM

Greetings. I'm not a developer, but, nevertheless, I’ve read the description of the project carefully and found there information on the storage of the funds. The company has provided them with complete security, so there’s no reason for being worried.
Well, I’d like to see something more specific than “it will be safe, don’t worry”...
kentuckykid

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:26:09 AM

Well, I’d like to see something more specific than “it will be safe, don’t worry”...
No problem. First of all, multi-signature wallets will be used to store investors' funds: at least three signatures out of four will be required in order to withdraw the funds. As for cold storage, the company plans to use hardware wallets for this purpose.
devilini

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:28:11 AM

No problem. First of all, multi-signature wallets will be used to store investors' funds: at least three signatures out of four will be required in order to withdraw the funds. As for cold storage, the company plans to use hardware wallets for this purpose.
Well, such an approach looks better. By the way, is there any info on particular hardware wallets that the founders of the company will use?
kentuckykid

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:30:56 AM

Well, such an approach looks better. By the way, is there any info on particular hardware wallets that the founders of the company will use?
They will use KeepKey, Ledger and Trezor for “cold” storage. As far as I know, these are ones of the best hardware wallets.
gavrosh

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:34:12 AM

They will use KeepKey, Ledger and Trezor for “cold” storage. As far as I know, these are ones of the best hardware wallets.
Hi there! Will backup copies of hardware wallets be stored on physical media?
Vikseno

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:47:38 AM

The project is huge. A lot of work has been done already, waiting for listing at other exchanges. Keep working team!

agree with you. such a real business cannot be scam, so many power plants have been developed around the world, it's nice ico to take part in.
alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:27:19 AM

Good day, everybody! How many tokens has the company issued?
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:30:12 AM

Good day, everybody! How many tokens has the company issued?
Basing on the information from the official website, the company issued 942,214 coins.

Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:33:15 AM

You’ve written that you plan to receive refinancing for new projects at the fourth stage. I’m wondering what will the sources of refinancing be, if it isn’t a secret.
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:42:58 PM

According to the technical documentation, you’ve selected the most promising countries for construction of SPS. Tell me, by what criteria did you select them?
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:45:29 PM

When do you plan to buy the first 2-3 SPS in order to test the system of paying dividends to investors?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:58:58 AM

Another alternative to what can be done without using any crypto currency in real life in a few days. I do not see any sense in using this service, if it does not give any advantages.
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:05:21 AM

Another alternative to what can be done without using any crypto currency in real life in a few days. I do not see any sense in using this service, if it does not give any advantages.
Well, you can try investing in the construction of CSPP in real life. Just what is your capital? $ 50,000 or $ 100,000? With this amount, you can sponsor the construction of such facilities and even more so in the future rely on some dividends. Actually, this field is completely occupied by institutional investors, and indeed there are a bunch of other restrictions. In Solar DAO, nothing like this will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: