Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:32:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ☀️☀️ Solar DAO - PV Solar Plants through crowdfunding ☀️☀️  (Read 2023 times)
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:07:18 AM

Another alternative to what can be done without using any crypto currency in real life in a few days. I do not see any sense in using this service, if it does not give any advantages.
Well, you can try investing in the construction of CSPP in real life. Just what is your capital? $ 50,000 or $ 100,000? With this amount, you can sponsor the construction of such facilities and even more so in the future rely on some dividends. Actually, this field is completely occupied by institutional investors, and indeed there are a bunch of other restrictions. In Solar DAO, nothing like this will happen.
Hmm, it's very interesting to hear how this project will work then?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:09:03 AM

Another alternative to what can be done without using any crypto currency in real life in a few days. I do not see any sense in using this service, if it does not give any advantages.
Well, you can try investing in the construction of CSPP in real life. Just what is your capital? $ 50,000 or $ 100,000? With this amount, you can sponsor the construction of such facilities and even more so in the future rely on some dividends. Actually, this field is completely occupied by institutional investors, and indeed there are a bunch of other restrictions. In Solar DAO, nothing like this will happen.
Solar DAO offers the newest format of a financial instrument that will allow users to easily, anonymously and safely finance the construction of solar power plants (CSPP) around the world, avoiding the costs of intermediaries, arranging transactions and excluding technical and other barriers . Thus, this process of complex and incomprehensible becomes simple and real!
bittcrypt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:11:50 AM

Solar DAO offers the newest format of a financial instrument that will allow users to easily, anonymously and safely finance the construction of solar power plants (CSPP) around the world, avoiding the costs of intermediaries, arranging transactions and excluding technical and other barriers . Thus, this process of complex and incomprehensible becomes simple and real!
And what are the prospects for the project in the future? Well, they will build one CSPP, a maximum, a second one. What will they do next?
romgenie

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:16:39 AM

Hello everyone. I was wondering, where will the hardware wallets and their copies be stored?
fgreg2692june

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:24:32 AM

And what are the prospects for the project in the future? Well, they will build one CSPP, a maximum, a second one. What will they do next?
Solar DAO will operate as an investment fund, constantly increasing the total capacity of solar power plants under the management of the DAO. This will be achieved through the sale and refinancing of ready CSPP for the construction of new ones.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:15:47 AM

Greetings to everyone, friends! Tell me, after the ICO, will it be possible to sell and buy SDAO on crypto exchanges?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:20:29 AM

Greetings to everyone, friends! Tell me, after the ICO, will it be possible to sell and buy SDAO on crypto exchanges?
Yes, such a possibility will appear for all coin holders one month after the end of the ICO.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:26:35 AM

What kind of fate is predetermined by tokens that will not be sold during the ICO?
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:29:24 AM

What kind of fate is predetermined by tokens that will not be sold during the ICO?
Hah, how beautifully you asked the question))) All unsold tokens will be destroyed, in the future they can’t be restored in any way.
mirsad786

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 11:19:00 AM

Kind time of the day for all the readers of the forum. I was wondering why the company will use the STORJ decentralized data storage system to store all the documentation for the CSPP?
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:39:10 AM

Hello. Tell me, please, if I invest my money in your project, will any third parties know about this?
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:18:45 PM

Hello! If all documents related to the construction of SES will be stored in Dropbox, will the investors of the project have free access to them?
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:29:55 PM

As long as the first CSPP is being built, will I be able, as an investor in Solar DAO, to receive reports on every stage of construction?
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:18:09 PM

This is a very good project. Solar plants are very good for environment and clean energy. I hope you will help to overcome the old, obsolete and dangerous nuclear plants.
spacegt

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:48:07 AM

It seems to me that the Solar DAO scheme will quickly lead the project to stagnation and lack of growth. That is, the guys will build several SPP, and for further development they will have to save a lot of money to build new stations. That's why I now see this project as a short-term investment, but I do not see a long-term perspective.
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:51:22 AM

It seems to me that the Solar DAO scheme will quickly lead the project to stagnation and lack of growth. That is, the guys will build several SPP, and for further development they will have to save a lot of money to build new stations. That's why I now see this project as a short-term investment, but I do not see a long-term perspective.
Hello. First of all, I would like to say that the model of the investment fund will be based on the work of Solar DAO. Therefore, there will be a constant increase in the aggregate capacity of all objects, which will lead to an increase in the rate of tokens.
spacegt

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:02:09 AM

Hello. First of all, I would like to say that the model of the investment fund will be based on the work of Solar DAO. Therefore, there will be a constant increase in the aggregate capacity of all objects, which will lead to an increase in the rate of tokens.

Even if the investment fund, I do not quite understand how the constant increase in aggregate capacity will occur?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:04:50 AM

Even if the investment fund, I do not quite understand how the constant increase in aggregate capacity will occur?
It's very simple. After the completion of construction, the company will look for a buyer of SPP. The proceeds will be used to build new power plants, which will lead to an increase in the total capacity.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:09:23 AM

It's very simple. After the completion of construction, the company will look for a buyer of SPP. The proceeds will be used to build new power plants, which will lead to an increase in the total capacity.

The scheme is very simple and every schoolboy understands that it is necessary to sell the station more expensive than was spent on construction. Will it be possible to sell each project at a profit?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:11:06 AM

The scheme is very simple and every schoolboy understands that it is necessary to sell the station more expensive than was spent on construction. Will it be possible to sell each project at a profit?
Yes, it is possible, if selling SPP to portfolio investors. Therefore, the sale of stations will be carried out at a cost of "profitability * payback period." Such an approach will make it possible to receive a large profit, which can be spent on paying dividends to investors and building new facilities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: