Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ☀️☀️ Solar DAO - PV Solar Plants through crowdfunding ☀️☀️  (Read 2023 times)
mescalito

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:04:03 AM

Why SDAO is not on coinmarketcap.com yet?
It's not being traded on any exchange

Because coinmarketcap demands about $100k volume per day. We have lots of long term holders who do not trade.

SDAO on yobit exchange.
It's being traded on IDEX as well now. Hopefully the price will rise a bit next year after Kazakhstan launch Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:46:50 AM

According to SEIA (Solar Industry Research Data) solar has ranked first or second in new electric capacity additions in each of the last 5 years!
https://twitter.com/SolarDAO/status/1015113309392179200
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:48:11 AM

What Surprise  Huh

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Solar+DAO+%28SDAO%29&SortBy=0
NeiTrinO2 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

MOON.sx

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:34:12 AM

Happy Birthday, Solar DAO!

Solar DAO: Annual Report

TOM47

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:52:16 AM

Press Release. Now Anyone Can Reduce CO2 Through the Blockchain
The world’s first blockchain solar plants construction initiative explained how everyone can participate against the Climate Change.
Solar DAO is the first blockchain project providing any person with the opportunity to become a solar plant co-owner. Recently, the SDAO project has celebrated its 1st Birthday, publishing the annual report, and decided to join the Climate Chain Coalition. https://medium.com/solardao/press-release-now-anyone-can-reduce-co2-through-the-blockchain-360e9543d8b7
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

Solar DAO to redesign the grid with new partner Powerchain project

PV project investment fund Solar DAO has announced a partnership with the Powerchain project - a decentralized platform for energy storage that allows everyone to store electricity, transfer it within the network, or trade it.

https://www.renewableenergymagazine.com/energy_saving/solar-dao-to-redesign-the-grid-with-20180831/
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:52:34 AM

How to Buy SDAO Tokens on YoBit Exchange. An EASY Step-By-Step Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwSBrQI8blE&feature=youtu.be
ngangngang

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

A good project and the team has the opportunity to implement it and attract new users for its project, but it is better that it was a bounty company. Is it there?
NeiTrinO2 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

MOON.sx

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

A good project and the team has the opportunity to implement it and attract new users for its project, but it is better that it was a bounty company. Is it there?

no bounty here)
Waiwaa

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:55:08 PM

there are some news about the project please
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

blockchain last week updates sddigest
https://www.blog.solardao.me/blockchain-last-week-updates-sddigest-2/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=whats-new-in-blockchain-indusry--find-o
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:00:42 AM

Blockchain: Last Week Updates. SDdigest

http://blog.solardao.me/2018/12/03/sddigest_0312/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=good-morning!-here-is-our-fresh-sddiges
mescalito

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:40:03 AM

there are some news about the project please
This is the last post about the project http://blog.solardao.me/2018/11/07/solar-dao-2-0/
mescalito

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:09:18 PM

It's "good" we finally can stop watching this project
I totally understand you've been waiting for too long for a crypto world and I agree with you it's confusing and everyone's getting angry and nervous. But we cannot find the market fit and finally obtain any tariff in the countries we've been working with for the past 2 years (and even more).

We have what we have and nothing more. Here's how it works and surely no one expected that it will take so long.

Working for almost 24/7 for the past 2.5 years with Solar DAO I AM REALLY TIRED. We've always been doing our best to make our clients and partners HAPPY (all of you of course) and make to believe in the solar energy.

It is unpleasant to admit, but as I see it, we have not succed and did not meet your and  our expectations. Having read all of your criticizm I DO AGREE with you. There's no excuse of the situation you are, but we cannot change it... at least quickly... and no matter how much we would want to.

*** So... ***
I think it's better to admit that the Project is failed and we need to focus on new projects. Maybe someday we could have a chance to buy SDAO tokens back to make you hapier.

*** What it means ***
I set Solar DAO on hold to focus on other projects. I will keep you informed.
- If you want to change the CEO - you can easily arrange elections and make a voting. I'll transfer all the rights, assets and funds to the winner.
- Or... you can pay for our consultancy with tokens =) If you need a solar plant / engineering / development, etc.
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 04:15:49 PM

There are a lot of projects about solar energy in blockchain world. But most of them couldnt start and failed. I hope Solar DAO will be succesfull.
Mangled Blue

Activity: 64
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:36:54 PM

There are a lot of projects about solar energy in blockchain world. But most of them couldnt start and failed. I hope Solar DAO will be succesfull.

still waiting.......ugh
mescalito

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:54:25 PM

still waiting.......ugh
You'll need to wait for a long time LOL
Mangled Blue

Activity: 64
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:12:45 PM

It's "good" we finally can stop watching this project
I totally understand you've been waiting for too long for a crypto world and I agree with you it's confusing and everyone's getting angry and nervous. But we cannot find the market fit and finally obtain any tariff in the countries we've been working with for the past 2 years (and even more).

We have what we have and nothing more. Here's how it works and surely no one expected that it will take so long.

Working for almost 24/7 for the past 2.5 years with Solar DAO I AM REALLY TIRED. We've always been doing our best to make our clients and partners HAPPY (all of you of course) and make to believe in the solar energy.

It is unpleasant to admit, but as I see it, we have not succed and did not meet your and  our expectations. Having read all of your criticizm I DO AGREE with you. There's no excuse of the situation you are, but we cannot change it... at least quickly... and no matter how much we would want to.

*** So... ***
I think it's better to admit that the Project is failed and we need to focus on new projects. Maybe someday we could have a chance to buy SDAO tokens back to make you hapier.

*** What it means ***
I set Solar DAO on hold to focus on other projects. I will keep you informed.
- If you want to change the CEO - you can easily arrange elections and make a voting. I'll transfer all the rights, assets and funds to the winner.
- Or... you can pay for our consultancy with tokens =) If you need a solar plant / engineering / development, etc.

So basically we have to file a court case........................  attorneys  -   judges

- - ugh - -

so-be-it

auntyjmary

Activity: 368
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:59:35 PM

That's great, that you let investors preserve their anonymity. But will you disclose information, if it is required by law enforcement agencies?
It seems most projects does that but am wondering how possible since most of them are always requesting for KYC now. I hope this project has better motive for investors as promised.
HodlerCompany
Copper Member

Activity: 167
Merit: 12

Hodler Enterprises

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:50:13 AM

So as requested, our company made a proposal to take over the project and rebrand it.
The proposal was posted in the Telegram group.

Since then, the CEO of SolarDAO decided to email all initial investors, leaving OTC buyers and people that bought on the exchange behind with the tokens.
He has notified the investors by email that he's going to delete the telegram channel.
Meaning that it won't be easy for potential companies to take the project over or to communicate with former investors.

So I guess the project will eventually 'fade' away.. just like the money that was invested.

Here's a copy of the email.

Closing down

Dear Community!

We regret to inform that our team didn't succeed and decided to give up the control. It means we are not going to develop and support this Project anymore.
However, we are ready to collaborate with the Community in an open and non-conflict way and are ready to transfer all the rights and resources to a new management team if any will.
Please, do not hesitate to ask any question in our Helpdesk: http://hd.solardao.me/
We are sad and sorry...
It’s been more than two years since the Solar DAO launch and we really appreciate your support, trust, and faith in the initial idea.
Meanwhile, the world around us is constantly changing and the solar market has changed dramatically for the past two years.
We did our best to be fully up to dated and react quickly as it possible for all the changes. However, we did not succeed in a couple of objective reasons.

What’s next:

1. We are closing the official chat in Telegram within next 48 hours. There are no needs to keep it running anymore.

2. We have placed brand new Helpdesk: http://hd.solardao.me/
You can freely ask any question there. Some of the frequently asked questions (FAQ) will be published there.

3. We are working on a final report and it will be available for verified token holders by the end of June 2019. Yes, it takes longer than anyone expected plus some time to be placed inside the private area.

4. When the report is published a token holder voting will be held. The voting will be available only for the verified token holders. To prevent double voting we are going to not to verify new users anymore and demand to re-verify your tokens stored.

5. All the further instructions will be sent by email.

Please note:

A. You are free to do whatever you wish with SDAO tokens.
B. If the Community decide to terminate the Project and no new executives will be selected, all the tokens belonging to the Team will be destroyed.
C. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to make a ticket here: http://hd.solardao.me/ 
D. Solar DAO is a startup and always has been a startup. And like any of others, there is always a high failure rate and we have been always informing about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: