Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shout Out To AnonX For The 37.5 BTC Fo' FREE  (Read 43712 times)
bitebitebite

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:12:59 PM

dbl trouble

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:14:29 PM

So, wait a minute, did I understand this correctly? AnonX and some other dudes (or dudettes) gave you -10 on -otc for stuff you did, or they thought you did to other people, thus calling you a scammer? And then you scammed them (or at least him/her/it) to get even, thus proving them right?

Confused... head hurts... is that, like, reversed karma alignement? So they got bit for calling you something you became in the process of getting revenge?

Gotta... sit for a bit.

They did, in fact, have a premonition then? Can we get AnonX's view on how the BTC market will be next week? Should I buy or sell?

In all seriousness, I'm very much opposed to bad mouthing or scamming for that matter, and this is a tale of both. It was however a good laugh and a wonderful lesson for all newcomers to this trade. Kudos to FoodSt4mP for doing this as an exercise of teaching and not just bragging! And better luck next time AnonX, you should know better (for both abusing the rating system and then getting scammed)...

Oh, and I DON'T want no btc from this whole deal, way too many moral implications Smiley
FooDSt4mP (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:14:46 PM

I hope you don't live in the united states because the theft of 37.5 btc at $14.50 each mean you just admitted to a felony theft charge since its over $500 in assets.

Ah shit.  A felony?!?!?!?!?!!?!?  Good thing I use VPN's and NOBODY has a remote clue to who I am.  Also, AnonX was paid by another guy who -10'd me...  I had NOTHING to do with theft or stealing bitcoins.  ::whew:: that was a close one.  What are the chances of setting 2 haters against themselves.  Good when you have my skillsets.  Damn that was SLICK.  I'm still patting myself on the back.

BTW the $ amount is nowhere near a felony in my state, fyi.. and... I broke NO laws.  Chalk this one up to a happy July 4th!

As we slide down the banister of life, this is just another splinter in our ass.
mixmastermine

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:16:03 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2011, 03:02:11 PM by mixmastermine

meh
FooDSt4mP (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:16:32 PM

And people wonder why the general public are staying out of Bitcoin Roll Eyes

Yeah.  They fucked with the wrong honey badger didn't they.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

As we slide down the banister of life, this is just another splinter in our ass.
mjsbuddha

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

yung lean

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:18:33 PM

lets get it under $500 fast to avoid a felony - 1E7BrkYiG1ChRkBZZGfXX7A1GdWsRKdfaL  Grin

also knowingly accepting stolen goods is very much against the law...
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:20:44 PM

I hope you don't live in the united states because the theft of 37.5 btc at $14.50 each mean you just admitted to a felony theft charge since its over $500 in assets.

Ah shit.  A felony?!?!?!?!?!!?!?  Good thing I use VPN's and NOBODY has a remote clue to who I am.  Also, AnonX was paid by another guy who -10'd me...  I had NOTHING to do with theft or stealing bitcoins.  ::whew:: that was a close one.  What are the chances of setting 2 haters against themselves.  Good when you have my skillsets.  Damn that was SLICK.  I'm still patting myself on the back.

BTW the $ amount is nowhere near a felony in my state, fyi.. and... I broke NO laws.  Chalk this one up to a happy July 4th!

did you use stolen paypal acct?
mjsbuddha

yung lean

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:22:00 PM

if you broke no laws its not a scam then in my opinion. just poor business decisions Tongue good luck to everyone involved.
FooDSt4mP (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:23:41 PM

So, wait a minute, did I understand this correctly? AnonX and some other dudes (or dudettes) gave you -10 on -otc for stuff you did, or they thought you did to other people, thus calling you a scammer? And then you scammed them (or at least him/her/it) to get even, thus proving them right?

Confused... head hurts... is that, like, reversed karma alignement? So they got bit for calling you something you became in the process of getting revenge?

Gotta... sit for a bit.

They did, in fact, have a premonition then? Can we get AnonX's view on how the BTC market will be next week? Should I buy or sell?

In all seriousness, I'm very much opposed to bad mouthing or scamming for that matter, and this is a tale of both. It was however a good laugh and a wonderful lesson for all newcomers to this trade. Kudos to FoodSt4mP for doing this as an exercise of teaching and not just bragging! And better luck next time AnonX, you should know better (for both abusing the rating system and then getting scammed)...

Oh, and I DON'T want no btc from this whole deal, way too many moral implications Smiley

I was dragged through the mud by people and their here-say that I never have traded with.. Why would I take 80+ ratings and 0- ratings and RUIN MY REPUTATION?  The answer is, I wouldn't.  This is NOT about the BTC with me, this is a simple lesson which I professed to show how easily you can damage other people by being careless.  There will be more to come, I'm just getting warmed up.

marhjan

Activity: 215
Merit: 105

Poorer than I ought to be

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:25:32 PM

if you're still handing out BTC - send one/some my way.

15qxNsc7pBiz5kXpAJykw4etzMbZitm2mk

i'll be sure to use it on hookers and blow ;-)

Donations happily accepted @ 15qxNsc7pBiz5kXpAJykw4etzMbZitm2mk
FooDSt4mP (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:25:39 PM

I used NO paypal account.  I didn't make the transactions.  THEY did.  :|

bracek

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:26:17 PM

1oVAbzjymqDNPXoWugnuYT2wHPrK9EoiY

gimme some Smiley
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:27:33 PM

I used NO paypal account.  I didn't make the transactions.  THEY did.  :|

i get it now..  very clever... 
Bloody Bell

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:28:28 PM

Uhmm... how does it feel to get free bitcoins from a giveaway after a scam?  Huh I am not sure I want to know...
mjsbuddha

yung lean

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:33:23 PM

lol at people that think they are anonymous when they are not. a simple google search shows that you live in Texas and brings up your ebay account which, I assume, is attached to your paypal or bank account which has your real name and address. Congrats on selling an unlocked iPhone 4 for $850 by the way.
Man From The Future

Activity: 371

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:33:39 PM

Uhmm... how does it feel to get free bitcoins from a giveaway after a scam?  Huh I am not sure I want to know...
Maybe they gave them back to the scammed people? Unlikely, I guess! Tongue

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
GeniuSxBoY

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:33:50 PM

Hey man. Just a tip.

Most people who keep their mouth shut get to keep the spoils.

Those who boast usually get caught over time because they can't stop bragging.

Be humble!
elggawf

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:33:58 PM

Looks like a MITM (man in the middle) to me.

He has two people he's attempting to trade with at once, one buyer, one seller. Get the buyer to send money to the real seller, get the seller to send BTC to your address. Then you disappear while the two legitimate people duke it out.

One of the reasons I never really looked at the OTC stuff, because it was apparent this shit was going to be a problem to begin with. I'd rather deal with some shady-ass exchange and limit my exposure to one or two exchanges than deal with 800 little ones all of whom I know nothing about.

It doesn't look like this guy particularly gives a shit about keeping the spoils.

P.S. Foodstamp == Awesome handle.

^_^
FooDSt4mP (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:34:26 PM

It feels better than getting scammed I bet.

:-)

This is what happened to me.. I worked hard trading and *I* got scammed like this many times and had paypal chargebacks too... So... All that hard work, I ended up having to pay THOUSANDS of $ to recover from out of my own pocket.  So, instead of the channel UNDERSTANDING that shit like this happens, they want to put me on blast and make me out to be the fuck who was doing it and they BANNED me.  So, this is what they get.  They get to see how it feels to be where I was at one time.   Here is an example.....

http://pastebin.com/0TCbKZp2

I had NOTHING to do with the middle man here.  I was a victim myself.  This is what started the god damned shitstorm.

FooDSt4mP (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:37:07 PM

lol at people that think they are anonymous when they are not. a simple google search shows that you live in Texas and brings up your ebay account which, I assume, is attached to your paypal or bank account which has your real name and address. Congrats on selling an unlocked iPhone 4 for $850 by the way.

lulz.  Dig dig dig!  You found me...  :::facepalm:::

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: