Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:24:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shout Out To AnonX For The 37.5 BTC Fo' FREE  (Read 43705 times)
demonofelru

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 05:18:02 AM

and FYI, yes I was a consultant for the SS a couple years back.  I have backdoor access to things you can't even imagine.

It hardly seems worth risking prison time to count coup on IRC and a forum.  Randal Schwartz was sentenced to five years of probation, 480 hours of community service, and $68k restitution just for cracking passwords at Intel and accessing computers from home.  What do you think your former employers at the Treasury Department would think of your shenanigans implied by your statement above?

Nice house, btw.  Who's your landscaper?  I like what he did around the tree.

Are you kidding you obviously don't know him.  If you did you would know he is secretly the president of the United States,  Obama is just a puppet put in place by him to do his bidding.  NO ONE can touch him!

Names do not matter; however, if you insist...id...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FooDSt4mP (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 05:19:38 AM

Oh, I can imagine what sort of backdoor access you have:

#bitcoin-otc-2011-06-21:06:38 < FooDSt4mP> im not gay but one of my room mates is.. heh
#bitcoin-otc-2011-06-21:06:38 < FooDSt4mP> i just lay there and think of a hot chick
#bitcoin-otc-2011-06-21:06:38 < FooDSt4mP> its the same just as long as he shaves

BTW, I have a shitload of kids man.  You don't have kids by being gay, learn to laugh at a joke instead of archiving it to wack off to when you get a tingle in your bone.  Also, say hi to you know who for me.

As we slide down the banister of life, this is just another splinter in our ass.
demonofelru

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 05:22:28 AM

and FYI, yes I was a consultant for the SS a couple years back.  I have backdoor access to things you can't even imagine.

It hardly seems worth risking prison time to count coup on IRC and a forum.  Randal Schwartz was sentenced to five years of probation, 480 hours of community service, and $68k restitution just for cracking passwords at Intel and accessing computers from home.  What do you think your former employers at the Treasury Department would think of your shenanigans implied by your statement above?

Are you kidding you obviously don't know him.  If you did you would know he is secretly the president of the United States,  Obama is just a puppet put in place by him to do his bidding.  NO ONE can touch him!

But what HE doesn't know is I am really Jesus reborn that's the ONLY reason he hasn't been able to destroy me.  Mear mortals should not anger him though; only immortal beings of immense power such as myself can avoid his smitings.

briareus

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 05:22:55 AM

#bitcoin-otc-2011-06-21:06:38 < FooDSt4mP> im not gay but one of my room mates is.. heh
#bitcoin-otc-2011-06-21:06:38 < FooDSt4mP> i just lay there and think of a hot chick
#bitcoin-otc-2011-06-21:06:38 < FooDSt4mP> its the same just as long as he shaves

BTW, I have a shitload of kids man.  You don't have kids by being gay, learn to laugh at a joke instead of archiving it to wack off to when you get a tingle in your bone.  Also, say hi to you know who for me.

#bitcoin-otc-2011-06-21:06:48 < FooDSt4mP> im a liar
FooDSt4mP (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 05:23:07 AM

I've put people away for WAY longer than that.  I wish I could share some of my records on here, they are quite fun to read over.  My former employer can kiss my ass.  FUCK the government.  Which tree by the way?  There are a lot of them. ... and yes they have stuff around them, you may be on the right track.

If somebody gets my real addy and posts it, I will say it's real.  I'm not trying to hide, I'm a big boy.

As we slide down the banister of life, this is just another splinter in our ass.
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2011, 05:26:15 AM

BTW, I have a shitload of kids man.  You don't have kids by being gay, learn to laugh at a joke instead of archiving it to wack off to when you get a tingle in your bone.  Also, say hi to you know who for me.

Unintentional humor. Gotta love it.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
demonofelru

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 05:29:00 AM

Quote from: FooDSt4mP  link=topic=25962.msg330448#msg330448 date=1309929787
and FYI, yes I was a consultant for the SS a couple years back.  I have backdoor access to things you can't even imagine.

It hardly seems worth risking prison time to count coup on IRC and a forum.  Randal Schwartz was sentenced to five years of probation, 480 hours of community service, and $68k restitution just for cracking passwords at Intel and accessing computers from home.  What do you think your former employers at the Treasury Department would think of your shenanigans implied by your statement above?

Nice house, btw.  Who's your landscaper?  I like what he did around the tree.

I've put people away for WAY longer than that.  I wish I could share some of my records on here, they are quite fun to read over.  My former employer can kiss my ass.  FUCK the government.  Which tree by the way?  There are a lot of them. ... and yes they have stuff around them, you may be on the right track.

If somebody gets my real addy and posts it, I will say it's real.  I'm not trying to hide, I'm a big boy.

He is a big boy I know I made him.  FooDSt4mP is so fat his blood type is Ragu.  Bu Dump Tish!  Thank you I'll be hear all week.

FooDSt4mP (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 06:49:29 AM

I won't sweat you.  I do like the fake 'leet number. :-)

214.6xx.1337 ?    Warmer.

Mousepotato

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 06:51:59 AM

Do we get a BTC prize? Smiley 

Mousepotato
demonofelru

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 07:06:08 AM

I won't sweat you.  I do like the fake 'leet number. :-)

214.6xx.1337 ?    Warmer.

Oh well you don't seem to be so great after all maybe you can destroy me tomorrow?  Night

Mousepotato

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 07:07:08 AM

Just xref'd some of the Email addys and/or domains you listed in the IRC logs.  One is listed on Facebook, which leads to your real name, which leads to full dox.  Too easy, Brett Smiley

Mousepotato
Tasty Champa

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 07:15:41 AM

I vote FooDSt4mP for leader.
FooDSt4mP (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 07:20:21 AM

Do we get a BTC prize? Smiley 

I'm actually out of btc Sad

I lost 2174 coins in the past 4 days gambling and giving them away to random strangers Sad

http://www.bitcoindouble.com/ is fucking EVIL.  heh, FUN FUN shit.  Just don't click that 5BTC button, it's broken.

Superform

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 07:28:22 AM

can i have some?
FooDSt4mP (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 07:33:26 AM

http://www.myspace.com/prankcallradiodotnet

same guy

FooDSt4mP (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 07:34:05 AM

Just xref'd some of the Email addys and/or domains you listed in the IRC logs.  One is listed on Facebook, which leads to your real name, which leads to full dox.  Too easy, Brett Smiley

yar, I'm still setting that up as we speak.

Google this:  Honeypot

Mousepotato

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 07:36:17 AM

How old is that pic I posted?  It looks like it was taken with a film camera and then scanned.  I can't remember the last time I saw a film camera.

Mousepotato
FooDSt4mP (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 07:42:10 AM

How old is that pic I posted?  It looks like it was taken with a film camera and then scanned.  I can't remember the last time I saw a film camera.

dunno, i'd have to analyze it.. don't have this shit on this PC...

photobucket.com/prankcallradio

The pics say foodstamp... Fuck.. It's gotta be me right?

FooDSt4mP (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 07:44:43 AM

http://www.myspace.com/prankcallradiodotnet/videos

gold

Mousepotato

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 07:46:12 AM

Here's another one: http://www.facebook.com/ModernAmericanRevolution

This guy is all over the place impersonating you!

Mousepotato
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: