Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shout Out To AnonX For The 37.5 BTC Fo' FREE  (Read 43705 times)
FooDSt4mP (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 09:52:46 AM

FooDSt4mP: Please put me on whatever list you have too. You will never scam me. To be honest with you, I am not impressed at all with your acitivities. What you do can be compared to robbing purses from old ladies, or stealing toys from babies. When it comes to the level of morality, this is where you are. You bragging about your scamming truly shows what a very sad sad individual you really are. Unfortunately I am not an admin on this siste, if I were, you'd be banned and this thread deleted a long time ago. I have no understanding for you doing the things you do as a 'revenge', seems very egoistical, selfish, immature and childish. I am not at all impressed with what you do.

Right on man.  Cheers.

briareus ya know... I am in Phoenix right now for a few more hours.  I could easily modify my flight plan and stay a few more days here and come over to Scottsdale.  You = CENCORED.ph.ph.cox.net ...   I know some nasty kung fu with slackware.  Don't be a skootchie.  

As we slide down the banister of life, this is just another splinter in our ass.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FooDSt4mP (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 09:55:01 AM

http://pastebin.com/51wZS5gf

The bottom speaks for its self.  You are an E-Bum.

As we slide down the banister of life, this is just another splinter in our ass.
briareus

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 09:56:37 AM

FooDSt4mP: Please put me on whatever list you have too. You will never scam me. To be honest with you, I am not impressed at all with your acitivities. What you do can be compared to robbing purses from old ladies, or stealing toys from babies. When it comes to the level of morality, this is where you are. You bragging about your scamming truly shows what a very sad sad individual you really are. Unfortunately I am not an admin on this siste, if I were, you'd be banned and this thread deleted a long time ago. I have no understanding for you doing the things you do as a 'revenge', seems very egoistical, selfish, immature and childish. I am not at all impressed with what you do.

Right on man.  Cheers.

briareus ya know... I am in Phoenix right now for a few more hours.  I could easily modify my flight plan and stay a few more days here and come over to Scottsdale.  You = CENCORED.ph.ph.cox.net ...   I know some nasty kung fu with slackware.  Don't be a skootchie.  

Cool, because I live in Pensacola, Florida.  Way to fail.

< FooDSt4mP> im a liar   < FooDSt4mP> im a liar  < FooDSt4mP> im a liar  < FooDSt4mP> im a liar  < FooDSt4mP> im a liar  < FooDSt4mP> im a liar  < FooDSt4mP> im a liar  < FooDSt4mP> im a liar

FooDSt4mP (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 09:59:02 AM

*** neofutur (~neofutur@pdpc/supporter/student/ne0futur) has changed mode for
    #mtgox to +b *!*briareus@unaffiliated/briareus
*** neofutur (~neofutur@pdpc/supporter/student/ne0futur) has kicked briareus
    off channel #mtgox: briareus

lulz

briareus

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 10:02:04 AM

http://pastebin.com/51wZS5gf

The bottom speaks for its self.  You are an E-Bum.

Ha! Hilarious! thanks for posting this, because Tchah was a scammer that we got kicked out of OTC, thanks in part to this log, which proves NOT that I was a scammer, but that I was trying to actually make sure he didn't do a bad trade, as can be see at 15:05 when I asked him why he was willing to sell me UNDER the market rate. (he was claiming to sell to me for 10$ each, when the rate was something like 12 or 14 at that time). See here:

[15:05] <briareus> why would you want to sell the btc for 10$? I just want to make sure you want to, I'm ready
[15:05] <Tchah> because I can't get on gox
[15:05] <Tchah> no one is buying

Also, you happened to post the real log, which I appreciate. There is a SECOND log that Tchah faked, which is transparently faked, and he faked it to make me look bad when I exposed him in #bitcoin-otc. So thanks for giving me a boost there, liar.

< FooDSt4mP> im a liar   < FooDSt4mP> im a liar   < FooDSt4mP> im a liar   < FooDSt4mP> im a liar   < FooDSt4mP> im a liar   < FooDSt4mP> im a liar   < FooDSt4mP> im a liar   < FooDSt4mP> im a liar   < FooDSt4mP> im a liar
briareus

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 10:03:51 AM

*** neofutur (~neofutur@pdpc/supporter/student/ne0futur) has changed mode for
    #mtgox to +b *!*briareus@unaffiliated/briareus
*** neofutur (~neofutur@pdpc/supporter/student/ne0futur) has kicked briareus
    off channel #mtgox: briareus

lulz

Irrelevant.

< FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar
FooDSt4mP (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 10:08:59 AM

Right on man.  Cheers.

< FooDSt4mP> im a liar   < FooDSt4mP> im a liar  < FooDSt4mP> im a liar  < FooDSt4mP> im a liar  < FooDSt4mP> im a liar  < FooDSt4mP> im a liar  < FooDSt4mP> im a liar  < FooDSt4mP> im a liar

I lived there for awhile.  The mopeds are fun to total out from the dock on the beach.  I highly doubt you live there. 

briareus

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 10:12:31 AM

Right on man.  Cheers.

I lived there for awhile.  The mopeds are fun to total out from the dock on the beach.  I highly doubt you live there. 

Palafox ain't the same since Starbucks closed, and I highly don't give a fuck what you doubt, liar.

#bitcoin-otc-2011-06-21:06:48 < FooDSt4mP> im a liar

< FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar< FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar < FooDSt4mP> im a liar
briareus

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 10:37:33 AM

Hey look here's FooDSt4mP and his asshole buddy driving dangerously and impersonating police. What great guys.

http://www.myspace.com/prankcallradiodotnet/videos/foodstamp-and-covertop-out-in-one-of-their-police-cars/11429139

How mature, how honest, how respectful of others. --How well-raised these fuckstick wastes of skin are!

And how fucking boring. There's nothing imaginative or smart or cool about being a dick, FooDSt4mP, because its the easiest thing in the world to do. Look around, you're distinguishable only from the other sea of dicks by being a smaller one. That you apply yourself so very hard for such pointless ends is the real tragedy, more than any bitcoins people have lost to you.

You're going to get what's coming to you, from someone, somewhere. It's going to be ugly, it will probably get people around you harmed or killed, and it's going to be your fault. You've built this castle of hatred around you, and you're not going to have anyone to blame but yourself when it all caves in on you. Congratulations, King Pointless.

I'm sure you'll reject all this bitcoin irc and forum experience as proof of a world unfair to you, and whatever other blah-blah shit you tell yourself every time you justify fucking someone over, but every one of us who's watched you operate and seen how you talk and think and manipulate others knows what's up with you: You're broken. 

You make your parents proud, I'm sure.

Goodbye, liar.

Reikoku

Activity: 140

firstbits: 1kwc1p

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 10:51:16 AM

*lines up for any plunder that's left*

Rei | 1Kwc1pqv54jCg8jvnm3Gu1dqFQYhS34Bow
Trades So Far: 7
joepie91

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 10:54:50 AM

What does it take to get a ban in this place?  This is an admitted scammer/thief of people on this very forum.  What the fuck?  Seriously?  

I'm relatively new here, but this doesn't look good for this forum at all to allow this person to operate here.  Especially to people just coming in the door (opening new accounts).  It doesn't look good for the bitcoin community as a whole.  People are here condoning this.  People are here trying to get stolen coins.  People are blaming the person getting robbed.  WTF?  Did I step into bizzaro-world here?
Being honest here, I see no reason why he would have to be banned.

Not only is this thread rather amusing to read, but it's also a very good lesson and a perfect example of social engineering combined with scamming. He already has a lot of X's next to his name, and a SCAMMER title, so I'd say it's pretty clear he's a scammer.

Censorship does no good. This thread may look bizarre, and it may make the community look bad, but then so be it. Would it be better to pretend nothing happened, hide what people really think, and act as if we are all one happy family? Or is it better to show the real nature of people? You decide.

Like my post(s)? 12TSXLa5Tu6ag4PNYCwKKSiZsaSCpAjzpu Smiley
Quote from: hawks5999
I just can't wait for fall/winter. My furnace never generated money for me before. I'll keep mining until my furnace is more profitable.
airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 01:51:50 PM

Wow...

I thought this thread was over but the last 5-6 pages have some gold in them. 

Foodstamp : you had $1600 worth of chargebacks against you on paypal?  or was that screen shot from a hacked account?

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
Mousepotato

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 05:22:32 PM

I actually like BretTStamP.  But dude, stop trying to pretend you're not someone who you are. I house-sit for my sister all the time;
it's not like I claim that I own her house. 

That goes for all y'all. Don't pretend to be something you're not. Just be who you are. That's what's really cool.

Mousepotato
airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 06:14:46 PM

did food stamp get Dox'd ?

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
Mousepotato

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 06:31:15 PM

did food stamp get Dox'd ?

Just his Myspace, Facebook, some pics that have already been posted.  Everybody has been dox'd in one way or another.  Damn Intelius.com!

Mousepotato
tonto

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 07:00:22 PM

lol @ all the rabid hyenas begging for stolen coins openly.

Then again, shows what the community really is,
you guys would prostitute your grandma for 3 dollars if you had the opportunity.

Nope.  $20, she's that hot
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 07:18:28 PM

I'll take whatever free coins you want to give me.  I will then promptly return them to one of the two who were scammed.

18TKNbSLTrd3a2W8mtoH5uNzFhWRWNcuHU
Alex Beckenham

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 07:23:16 PM

I'll take whatever free coins you want to give me.  I will then promptly return them to one of the two who were scammed.

18TKNbSLTrd3a2W8mtoH5uNzFhWRWNcuHU

Just make sure you're actually sending them to the real owner, not to one of the plant addresses above.

FooDSt4mP (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 07:38:12 PM

Hey look here's FooDSt4mP and his asshole buddy driving dangerously and impersonating police. What great guys.

http://www.myspace.com/prankcallradiodotnet/videos/foodstamp-and-covertop-out-in-one-of-their-police-cars/11429139

How mature, how honest, how respectful of others. --How well-raised these fuckstick wastes of skin are!

And how fucking boring. There's nothing imaginative or smart or cool about being a dick, FooDSt4mP, because its the easiest thing in the world to do. Look around, you're distinguishable only from the other sea of dicks by being a smaller one. That you apply yourself so very hard for such pointless ends is the real tragedy, more than any bitcoins people have lost to you.

You're going to get what's coming to you, from someone, somewhere. It's going to be ugly, it will probably get people around you harmed or killed, and it's going to be your fault. You've built this castle of hatred around you, and you're not going to have anyone to blame but yourself when it all caves in on you. Congratulations, King Pointless.

I'm sure you'll reject all this bitcoin irc and forum experience as proof of a world unfair to you, and whatever other blah-blah shit you tell yourself every time you justify fucking someone over, but every one of us who's watched you operate and seen how you talk and think and manipulate others knows what's up with you: You're broken. 

You make your parents proud, I'm sure.

Goodbye, liar.

:::yawn:::  Did you get that from the link I posted earlier?  There were a lot more than one of those cars, and you will never know how much fucking FUN having a fleet of those cars was.  That was well over 7 years ago, so... Statute of limitations and all :-(  Go scamper along and beg for coins somewhere else loser.

FooDSt4mP (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 07:40:31 PM

Wow...

I thought this thread was over but the last 5-6 pages have some gold in them. 

Foodstamp : you had $1600 worth of chargebacks against you on paypal?  or was that screen shot from a hacked account?

Yes, I had to pay out of pocket to fix that.  I am still 8$ in the red... I have been scammed WAY more than I have scammed people.  But.. I have home addresses/phone #'s/dox.  They are on my list.  No biggie.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: