Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the next big thing?  (Read 1965 times)
curry30

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:47:38 AM

I think is yes,because we know bitcoin is the valuable crypto currency and it have many advantage that we get like it is have a high value and it also give a profit every that we invest.bitcoin give us a good future  if our government declared and accept currency that is good for us and all people have no work.
pansu18

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:52:22 AM

I think these crypto-currencies and bitcoin is something that will solve a future problems. Just like, internet, facebook, twitter, CMS, that solve new problems at the present time. They also thought that these platforms and technology then are just fads that will die down in due time. But they did not go away.
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:03:29 AM

I think is yes,because we know bitcoin is the valuable crypto currency and it have many advantage that we get like it is have a high value and it also give a profit every that we invest.bitcoin give us a good future  if our government declared and accept currency that is good for us and all people have no work.
I don t think that our governments will accept the BTC soon. They can not control its and this frightens them. They are afraid of losing power. But they can not restrain him, it does not depend on them. I'm sure the crypto currency has a great future.
Xavieroz

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

I agree with the risks it exposes and that those who invest in that currency know, I also agree in its long-term vision of cryptocurrencies as a means of payment. However, I disagree absolutely on the issue of liquidity, you can make instant conversions of tens of thousands of euros on platforms like Kraken. I guess also hundreds of thousands of euros, but I have not tried that yet.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:58:16 PM

Bitcoin is actually having multiple advantages and usages. The only need is of realizing the importance and worth of bitcoin especially when it comes to the government.

Sure Bitcoin have many advantages (and disadvantages) and usages (caret to explain). Not that you mentioned that significance of Bitcoin, why didn't you have gone to the basics then? You could just give some pointers about what really is its significance. And what it has to do with the government? The way I say it, I think the government is jealous and insecure.

Bitcoin is really a very beneficial thing which can work in very much favor of ours but for that we actually need to accept it in a way it is. If the government declares it as legal currency, then there are likely chances that it will leave behind all other currencies.

Beneficial thing, not all the time mate. Especially not as quickly as you think it would be. Its volatile, its decentralized how can it be in our favor, this is not centralized. Bitcoin is not illegal either, you can use it as you see fit, its yours after all. Well maybe the reason why you think it that way is because few countries have already banned it. Altcoins have their own thing, and it does not depend on Bitcoin, if they will grow or no progress.

Bitcoin is already a big thing but it doesn't mean that it will replace fiat. Bitcoin is best for investment because of volatility and as cryptocurrency who works online. But still fiat would still be the main currency all over the world. So no need for arguments on this issue over and over again.

It will eventually replace the fiat, is it just me or you're just not a realist. Well the crypto are still considered as new, so it can't be helped if many people don't consider it as main currency.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:12:25 AM

yeah bitcoin is a big thing for me now except gold im working for btc now here on our forum and I like to earn more for my future and so many people want to become a rich
Bitcoins are the next big thing and the evident is you and hundreds and thousands people who are in different areas stating such same statement. Bitcoins are helping people and they are flourishing the financial status of the users related to this world. Gold is better option too but not than bitcoins. You can earn much more in bitcoins than gold within such a short interval of time.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

I agree with the risks it exposes and that those who invest in that currency know, I also agree in its long-term vision of cryptocurrencies as a means of payment. However, I disagree absolutely on the issue of liquidity, you can make instant conversions of tens of thousands of euros on platforms like Kraken. I guess also hundreds of thousands of euros, but I have not tried that yet.
Risk is involved everywhere and if you fear from risk then place your money into the drawer, and those who take positive risk in life they have opportunities to make a lot of money and bitcoin is positive risk which can enhance your life to the next levels of pleasure and all those who trusted into bitcoin now they are living epic lives because this is already a big thing and which is changing people lives within seconds.
compak_comunity

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

Perhaps one of the main goals of a person using bitcoin as a means of income at any time But if bitcoin to make as official currency is very difficult and there needs to be an agreement between the government and society first so there is no continuous dispute when bitcoin is directly inaugurated to develop in a country.

Gobeller

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

Risk is involved everywhere and if you fear from risk then place your money into the drawer, and those who take positive risk in life they have opportunities to make a lot of money and bitcoin is positive risk which can enhance your life to the next levels of pleasure and all those who trusted into bitcoin now they are living epic lives because this is already a big thing and which is changing people lives within seconds.

We shouldn't forget about the altcoins. Bitcoin is not the only best one on the market. Look at ETH and it's changing the world with smart contracts. Tons of  projects are using its infrastructure.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:45:02 AM

Bitcoin will only be big in the world of cryptocurrency and I'm very sure bitcoin will not replace the fiat currency, although bitcoin has been legalized in some countries, but bitcoin will remain big in the world of cryptocurrency will not be big outside that world.
That is good enough if you ask me, if bitcoin replace fiat then fine, but it is not something I am actually waiting, what we really need is that a significant number of persons start using bitcoin, that way no matter what happens with fiat and their economic crisis we will have a way to protect us and to keep our economy going and why not to even make money when that happens.
compak_comunity

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:48:58 AM

Perhaps the main purpose of someone continuing to rely on the existence of bitcoin is to earn an income as much as possible So they are not too difficult in meeting the needs of the economy every time that continues to increase the purchase price and certainly able to prosper society in a country.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

Perhaps the main purpose of someone continuing to rely on the existence of bitcoin is to earn an income as much as possible So they are not too difficult in meeting the needs of the economy every time that continues to increase the purchase price and certainly able to prosper society in a country.
Income will just come next, bitcoin is very useful to all of us and we can only see greater income as the adoption gets bigger which
in the case today it's slowly growing. Hence, if you are a believer of this next big thing, what you will do is just and hold it.
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:08:57 AM

For me, the next big thing is the blockchain. Because bitcoin is just an instrument of blockchain, on the off chance that several industries can boost using blockchain technology such as monetary and legal services.
tuanvie

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:31:39 AM

Umm, as everyone knows, all states want to manipulate bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Every government has its own interests so that causes them to constantly intervene. I think we’ve seen the effect of it in a very bad way in the recent times and it just caused us to worry. Anyway.. In my country the government seems like they don’t know what they wanna do about crypto Grin I mean there is no legal arrangement and no taxation for now.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
shovonsarawa

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:16:51 AM

Yes bitcoin is the next big thing.Day by day it is increasing demand for the people.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:25:46 AM

For those who argue that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the next big things, buying and investing in Bitcoin might just pay off. Bitcoin might excel if currencies like the dollar et al trips under a hyperinflation scenario but that for now is not visibly an option that is available, thus, another fundamental question is wether Bitcoin can replace normal currencies and that again is not feasible in the nearest future. Why then should people invest in or buy a currency that can rise or fall by 20 percent in an hour or two?
For now we need to wait the price of bitcoin.  But I think its a yes that bitcoin is the next big thing.  Important is we all need bitcoin,  we all used bitcoin because we hope in next generation it became so important.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:41:39 AM

The technology behind bitcoin is a marvel in the entire list of innovations. For the growing population around the globe with traditional technology it is impossible to attain good outcome or function in an efficient manner. Now the blockchain technology has begun to play major roles in different service oriented and industrial developments.
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:00:12 AM

I think, dollar is a kind of good money in the world then bitcoin is approaching the people that what dollar price bitcoin is better. Yes, bitcoin is the new big thing.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:25:38 AM

For those who argue that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the next big things, buying and investing in Bitcoin might just pay off. Bitcoin might excel if currencies like the dollar et al trips under a hyperinflation scenario but that for now is not visibly an option that is available, thus, another fundamental question is wether Bitcoin can replace normal currencies and that again is not feasible in the nearest future. Why then should people invest in or buy a currency that can rise or fall by 20 percent in an hour or two?
I think the reason people choose crypto currency as an investment asset is because now crypto currency has become the newest choice for investors and it has been proven that investing in crypto currency will be very profitable.
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:16:08 AM

Not only a next but it's a top big thing because if we had a lot of it we could use for spending a lot from it. Several billionaire using bitcoin currency for their needs and wants. Billionaires from bitcoin want it to continuous propagating so that they could help more to everybody knows  what's the advantage of bitcoin to the others currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: