Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ARE WE GONNA BE SEEING BITCOIN @ $20,000 A PIECE BEFORE 2017 ENDS???  (Voting closed: December 30, 2017, 11:51:45 AM)
YES - 27 (87.1%)
NO - 4 (12.9%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN @ $20,000 A PIECE BEFORE 2017 ENDS?  (Read 653 times)
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:40:54 PM

It is rising slowly but surely til now. I guess it will pass the 20k$ soon but it will come a drop after that. It almost reached 19800$ on coinbase a week or two ago and then it crushed done to 13k$, but this is complete normal. Maybe a better question is if it will stabilise on 20k$. This year. Last few months were really crazy. I wanted to buy when it was 1000$, I was on vacation and decided to buy when I come back but then it was already 3K$ now we are talking about 20k$. It's insane

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:21:15 PM

ARE WE GONNA BE SEEING BITCOIN @ $20,000 A PIECE BEFORE 2017 ENDS???
Bitcoin price almost cross $20,000 yesterday and it is having little correction and the corrections may cause a fall back to $18,000 before we can witness another pump again. Bitcoin has been doing very well since yesterday CME listed it among the future trade and the current conditions may end tomorrow and Bitcoin is going to resume another upward movement. I have been trying to see  bitcoin hitting $20,000 at https://blockchain.info were I hold my coins.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:56:27 PM

It almost reached 19800$ on coinbase a week or two ago and then it crushed done to 13k$, but this is complete normal.
It was an unnatural movement, and for that reason not sustainable, so it shouldn't carry too much weight. GDAX has some very wealthy entities trading there, where even in current market they have the ability to use their deep pockets to steer the market in their preferred direction. It was a great money making opportunity, that's how I look at that peak.

I wanted to buy when it was 1000$, I was on vacation and decided to buy when I come back but then it was already 3K$ now we are talking about 20k$. It's insane
It just shows that this market doesn't allow any entity to sit back and think or 'analyze' everything before buying. We have seen that waiting 24 hours, which in reality is nothing at all, can still result in the price having increased another $1000-$1500, which is pretty insane. In other words, pull the trigger and don't waste time waiting for whatever opportunity or other reason. Today the price is nearly $19,000, where a few days away from now we could be heading towards $25,000 - it's a crazy market. Wink
CryptoCurr

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:02:37 AM

i dont think so
We are there today. bitcoin price reached $20,000. the next target now is $25,000.
ParallelSquid

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:40:04 AM

Bitcoin is almost there, But I don't think it will reach 20k by the end of this year. If many investors will rush in before the year end. It can possibly reach 20k.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:42:15 PM

Now the question is will it get back to $20,000.  It's gotten there - maybe triggering Sell Orders, and started to go down.  Will it get back and shoot up,  or suffer a correction?  That's the big question....

It could still go up to $20,000 but I don't think it can be done within this year. As long as the volatility of bitcoin is still there, the price of it will still increase I think.
20k is not that much high mate bitcoin is now aiming to go more higher than this value and I am pretty sure that it will go because the expectation is that more people will invest on the Christmas and this will surely help bitcoin to rise more and more so till the end of this year prices may will be above 20k and yeah this will happen we can see that in previous week bitcoin get an high beam of 5000 dollars in just two days.
Aljerome31 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 02:58:41 AM

7 days to go for our survey end....

and the bitcoin value is down...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
Aljerome31 (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:32:59 AM

4 days to go ... after our survey end...

But fortunately BTC drops... I think it will not hit 20,000$ by the end of 2017

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
lesterdsa

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:50:46 AM

It is extremely possible, look at bitcoins right now. It has grown 10% just today and there are still 5 days to go. It just needs to recover 4k and it is already near where it used to be at 19k. I think there is enough time to pump bitcoins to reach 20k in just a few days.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:28:29 AM

It is extremely possible, look at bitcoins right now. It has grown 10% just today and there are still 5 days to go. It just needs to recover 4k and it is already near where it used to be at 19k. I think there is enough time to pump bitcoins to reach 20k in just a few days.

Yes but we have also gone down in the last days.
20k will come soon but not within a few days Smiley

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:42:35 PM

Few more days left and the price of bitcoin now is up again at $15,950 so that's going to be very possible. We know that movement in bitcoin's price is very fast and things like that is possible to happen. Assuming that $4,000 increase for the remaining days on this year will make bitcoin great again. And it will be the nicest thing if the fees are going to become low again too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:31:56 AM

I think we can see bitcoin breaching 20k usd again, before the end the month, since there are still new investors coming in, and investing first on bitcoin. We might see a breach before the end of the year and the start of next year will be around 20k usd and above, hopefully the fees then will be reduced and more miners will be contributing, since the problem we have had befote were the high fees and the time of confirmations.
ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:40:33 AM

Since the Christmas day is over, I thinks it is possible to reach $20,000 again. It is said that it only decrease because many dump there Bitcoin because of the incoming Christmas Day and due to the huge rise of value in the past weeks, many have already earn their profit in their investment. And since the price is still not $20k many investor will come waiting for it to reach that peak and exceed it.

TriplexXx

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:36:25 PM

We are five days away to see the end of the year 2017 but i still see no sign that shows bitcoin will get to $20,000. Perhaps, in 2018 i guess.
heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:51:30 PM

" a piece" ... hahahaha, you are very crazy man.

Of course not, there are only four days left until the year ends, it is almost impossible to see bitcoin breaking those levels.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:01:42 PM

Before December, I also thought that bitcoin will come at $20000, but suddenly bitcoin is going to down and sometime up and some time down. That the reason i have changed my mind and now i think bitcoin can't be come at $20000 in 2017.
svdleer

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:20:35 PM

Unless the massive selling (below the current price) still taking place is stopping, i don't see bitcoin reaching 20K by the end of this year.
ha_ham_bk

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:10:14 PM

I think too you
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:18:41 PM

Unless the massive selling (below the current price) still taking place is stopping, i don't see bitcoin reaching 20K by the end of this year.

And the massive selling won't stop till the mempool is cleared. Lots of the sellers are people who sent their coins a week ago and the watched as the price dropped. They're usually so relieved that the price has nudged back over $15,000 by the time their coins arrive on the exchanges, they sell immediately.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
CuDoCuDau

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:31:55 PM

I think btc price will increase $30000
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: