Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:43:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e  (Read 166015 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kslavik

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:53:30 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 10:44:30 PM by kslavik

You got paid back, posted you were paid back, and still act like a bitch. Grow up son

Hypocrite much?

Not really. I left you alone when you paid me back, like adults do

I think you are confusing two different people.

Yes you did pay me back 0.279BTC out of 2BTC invested. If you call it a payback - then yes - you did pay.
TXId for this payment was posted here.
However you never posted any txid for TmottaDing or for myself (as you claimed that my original investment was also paid off)
There is no privacy issue here - just post TxId for TmottaDing - he would not mind to see it here or in his PM.

Its been the same way for 6 months and you guys are only complaining now because better days are ahead
I should have just set new block reward to 0 so you guys had something real to be mad about

If you knew that it was like that for the past 6 months - why was not it fixed before?
If you set the reward to 0, first nobody would download the new adjusted client, and it would also kill your coin outright, because there would be no longer any blocks found, so no transactions, no transfers, all because there are no incentives for mines to support a network anymore. You understand that, right?

Edit:
By the way cross-talk from other coins is not fixed as you claim, nevertheless useless changes such as changing logos and renaming coin you do every update.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

SWKineo

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:43:40 PM

Its been the same way for 6 months and you guys are only complaining now because better days are ahead
I should have just set new block reward to 0 so you guys had something real to be mad about

If you set the reward to 0, first nobody would download the new adjusted client, and it would also kill your coin outright, because there would be no longer any blocks found, so no transactions, no transfers, all because there are no incentives for mines to support a network anymore. You understand that, right?

You do realize that was sarcasm, right?
kslavik

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:51:39 PM

You do realize that was sarcasm, right?

Sarcasm just doesn't make any sense in this case because he is not the one who is giving out favors to miners by setting a block size to some #, the reverse is actually true: he should be thankful to miners who support his coin by mining it.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

SWKineo

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:16:50 PM

I understand what you were saying about sarcasm not being politically correct, but you act as though he was seriously considering changing the block reward to 0.

Edit:
By the way cross-talk from other coins is not fixed as you claim, nevertheless useless changes such as changing logos and renaming coin you do every update.

The cross-talk fix is coming with the hard-fork, which I have to say is taking a ridiculous amount of time to kick in.
ckoeber

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:28:54 PM

Difficulty can only adjust when a block is found. If nobody mines this coins because the difficulty is too high, no blocks will be found for a long while. Once a block is found (after a long period of time) the difficulty jumps to a very low value and the network find low difficulty blocks very fast (much faster than a target of 70 seconds per block), so that the next difficulty is set to a very high level again to account for the increased network speed, which is NOT there because it goes away as soon as miners see that this coin is no longer profitable to mine.

The most valuable part of any crypto-coin is predictable confirmation period or stable generation of blocks. Until those difficulty jumps are fixed - this coin has no future. Don't get your hopes up for the upcoming fix at block 81k. Even though the developer never posted the exact changes to the algorithm of difficulty calculations, I very much doubt that he did it right (he is not a developer/programmer/engineer but a carpet cleaner) and the problem will continue to exist even after block 81k.

IGotSpots posted the source right here: https://github.com/spot-master/spots-master

I for one would like the fix to have come in earlier but I also understand that putting the fork block a little far allows people ample time to update.

Worse case scenario is you lose your coins because you just happened to be on the wrong client. Better to be safe and have the fork a little far out to prevent that.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 12:01:40 AM

I understand what you were saying about sarcasm not being politically correct, but you act as though he was seriously considering changing the block reward to 0.

Edit:

The cross-talk fix is coming with the hard-fork, which I have to say is taking a ridiculous amount of time to kick in.

It may be trying to connect to a mincoin or feather coin peer which is easy to fix post fork if needed with a non mandatory non forking update. Only takes 3 lines to change protocol version  and update peer ban rules. No big deal now with what we added in 1.1 to fix any new issues with no more forks

Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:40:42 AM

If anyone is interested in a profit switching pool that runs spots.. Check my sig.
danbi

Activity: 393

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:20:28 PM

Edit:

The crosstalk did stop with the new client. The new client changes the signature used to verify these messages -- new client simply can't decode old messages.
Might be, you did not update?

BTC: 15cJkRupKAkGr6sTxj1Uzb6uHbvuRyK1GL
DMD: dJZEqNcjiUiMMd8DKBFS9oMWtArAD2GCHr
kslavik

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:18:16 PM

Edit:

The crosstalk did stop with the new client. The new client changes the signature used to verify these messages -- new client simply can't decode old messages.

Take a look at the posted picture: do you see a new icon? So, it is a new updated client.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 06:33:12 PM

Edit:

Litecoin is banned now. You may be getting feather or min coin peers. Easy to fix if that's the case without a mandatory update. Just a soft client upgrade can ban their protocol versions

NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:41:42 PM

I have 7 connections to peers, but am out of sync..
I'm stuck at block 77915, any ideas?
ckoeber

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:00:46 PM

I have 7 connections to peers, but am out of sync..
I'm stuck at block 77915, any ideas?

Block 77915 is the latest block. Try closing the client and reopening it. Sometimes the wallet will be shown as out of sync when in fact it is synced.

So reopen the client and wait a bit. It should be fine.

You have the latest client?
fearisfearless

Activity: 250
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:13:54 PM

Just quickly had a look to add some numbers to the above post.  It took >15 hours between 77722 and 77821.
About 545 seconds a block.  That means it will be about 20 days until the hardfork kicks in, instead of the expected 2.5 days (actually last weekend was the original expectation).

I get that you are content that it takes longer until the fork, but why are blocks taking 475 seconds longer than expected?

Dude you are wasting your time!  There is some bullshit in this coins, hence why I stopped all mining.  There does not seem to be any DEV team supporting this coin.  It is a solo project by IGotSpots and you can't have a successful coin without a Dev team.  I called BULLSHIT on the time it was going to hard folk a week ago.  I am not sure where IGotSpots was getting his 70 seconds per block from, but this shit is a pure SCAM and GARBAGE!!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 01:54:10 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 02:06:25 AM by iGotSpots

Just quickly had a look to add some numbers to the above post.  It took >15 hours between 77722 and 77821.
About 545 seconds a block.  That means it will be about 20 days until the hardfork kicks in, instead of the expected 2.5 days (actually last weekend was the original expectation).

I get that you are content that it takes longer until the fork, but why are blocks taking 475 seconds longer than expected?

Dude you are wasting your time!  There is some bullshit in this coins, hence why I stopped all mining.  There does not seem to be any DEV team supporting this coin.  It is a solo project by IGotSpots and you can't have a successful coin without a Dev team.  I called BULLSHIT on the time it was going to hard folk a week ago.  I am not sure where IGotSpots was getting his 70 seconds per block from, but this shit is a pure SCAM and GARBAGE!!

If you can't even find block time in source code then you don't deserve to criticize me

Also my company employs 6 people. Most of which utilize short term contracts or free lance work

fearisfearless

Activity: 250
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:47:09 AM

If you can't even find block time in source code then you don't deserve to criticize me

Also my company employs 6 people. Most of which utilize short term contracts or free lance work

That may be in your source code, but it is not working and is shit.  As you told someone yourself, your mad at a bunch of code, YOU PUT TOGETHER!  So how many devs to you have working on SPOTS?
TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:00:36 AM

Ok ..........
Robert Pfeffer, Owner   
Phone: 9202680358   
Email: support@igotspots.com   

Ryan Brady, Owner   http://got-spots-carpet-tile-llc.franklin.wi.amfibi.com/us/c/2343182-got-spots-carpet-tile-llc

Whoever you are or want to be, you are not reliable nor trustworthy, Go back to cleaning carpets if you still have that to go to.
You have scammed and connived people in this forum. Your coin does not deserve to be on a market. Stop living off of other peoples work. You are a twist of lies and deception. Go away!

ckoeber

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:33:50 AM

I think you are confusing two different people.

Yes you did pay me back 0.279BTC out of 2BTC invested. If you call it a payback - then yes - you did pay.
TXId for this payment was posted here.
However you never posted any txid for TmottaDing or for myself (as you claimed that my original investment was also paid off)
There is no privacy issue here - just post TxId for TmottaDing - he would not mind to see it here or in his PM.

Ok ..........
Robert Pfeffer, Owner   
Phone: 9202680358   
Email: support@igotspots.com   

Ryan Brady, Owner   http://got-spots-carpet-tile-llc.franklin.wi.amfibi.com/us/c/2343182-got-spots-carpet-tile-llc

Whoever you are or want to be, you are not reliable nor trustworthy, Go back to cleaning carpets if you still have that to go to.
You have scammed and connived people in this forum. Your coin does not deserve to be on a market. Stop living off of other peoples work. You are a twist of lies and deception. Go away!

Hey IGotSpots,

You can see from the earlier parts of this entire thread I criticized you before for not posting folks (like kslavik) transaction IDs. I don't understand why it is so hard for you to do so if you claim you paid folks. You can go right into the transaction details of your wallet, just copy the transaction IDs in question, and then paste them on the forum.

Please stop with these "I paid you before" responses and just post the transaction IDs in question.

If you did pay people out.

As for the problem with the coin, I DID support your decision and while I am not criticizing your decision to fork at 81,000 I am asking you to fork earlier because of the fact that so many people are losing confidence in the SPOTS alt-coin.

Keeping this up further will make the coin lose a lot of value; heck with so many people ceasing to mine the coin it may be months before it reaches 81,000.

So, as of this post the coin is at Block 77,951. Just set the new fork to 78,050 or something close where REALISTICALLY on Saturday everyone can update their wallets/daemons and get on the new fork.

I sincerely hope you do these two things for the good of the SPOTS alt-coin, if you still care about it.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 05:56:52 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 06:35:12 AM by iGotSpots

Like I said for past two months post txid. And don't worry with your name calling, either txid or do like you did before and ignore me.

http://blockchain.info/tx/cb014acae2653f3bd5645d6bfae409c6bcf58d56490d762ff6f8aa7b8093fb9b

0.4857 BTC sent on the 8th as agreed, and I also personally sent you an additional amount out of good  faith that you never received your payment. Don't change your payout address if you're going to bitch when you forget about it

You invested $40 and got paid back over $600

Now shut the fuck up

NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:14:29 AM

Hey IGotSpots,

You can see from the earlier parts of this entire thread I criticized you before for not posting folks (like kslavik) transaction IDs. I don't understand why it is so hard for you to do so if you claim you paid folks. You can go right into the transaction details of your wallet, just copy the transaction IDs in question, and then paste them on the forum.

Please stop with these "I paid you before" responses and just post the transaction IDs in question.

If you did pay people out.

As for the problem with the coin, I DID support your decision and while I am not criticizing your decision to fork at 81,000 I am asking you to fork earlier because of the fact that so many people are losing confidence in the SPOTS alt-coin.

Keeping this up further will make the coin lose a lot of value; heck with so many people ceasing to mine the coin it may be months before it reaches 81,000.

So, as of this post the coin is at Block 77,951. Just set the new fork to 78,050 or something close where REALISTICALLY on Saturday everyone can update their wallets/daemons and get on the new fork.

I sincerely hope you do these two things for the good of the SPOTS alt-coin, if you still care about it.

Good, well thought out points.  You will undoubtedly be ignored or told you are an idiot. 
Such a shame that ego rules with this coin. Block 81000 is a very very long way off at the moment.  The new client wants to sync with other coins still, the entire point of a new client was to stop this, he has acknowleged this, but has no plan to fix it.  Things are going great!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 06:35:57 AM

I'm done posting anything but official updates from this point on. Responding to crying isn't worth my time anymore with the constant bitching while I am spending my time fixing everything

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: