Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e  (Read 166014 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 04:16:06 PM

iGotSpots said that he fixed crosschatting with litecoin in 1.0.2.0-unk-nug. That's not correct.
Now he said he fixed that in 1.0.4.0 (did i remember right?). Before that he said something about christmas update. Where is christmas windows wallet? Where is 1.0.4.0 windows wallet? Original post just linked to august version.
He didn't showed public data about transactions with paying for his shares, he said that there was a partner that did shares part. But this is not business if one of partners leaving business and other partner have no responsibility for that part to customers.
No responsibility for any words. Very unprofessional. Who knows iGotSpots personally? He said that he is very good dev and only one who didn't scammed anyone.
What i see from previous messages - there are some words about devcoin? Devcoin forked by... shakezula?.. But wait... shakezula forked CENT aka Pen(n)i(e)s? Hmmm. But this is really scamcoin! Code has specially placed error.. you must know about it. Fast end of pow-mining, no chances to fully understand code, then pos-mining with error that gives opportunity to have 10000x times more of stakes than must be..
iGotSpots did not appeal all of the above, he simply evades full and accurate answers. Bad business. We rolling back to 100 satoshis per spot.
Now there is 3.7 mil of spots. A month ago there was little more that 2mil? But wait.. He said he wants 2mil$ of market cap. 2mil$ for 2mil spots or 2mil$ for 3.7mil spots? or 2mil$ for 20mil spots? How much spots will be total? He never answered that question.

These are the ramblings of a crazy person. I assume that anyone with any knowledge at all will treat any of your posts after this one with the (no) attention they deserve

(Sorry, but I have to add you to ignore now. You are mad at a lot of things that have nothing to do with me)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morphling4047

Activity: 47
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:54:13 PM

iGotSpots said that he fixed crosschatting with litecoin in 1.0.2.0-unk-nug. That's not correct.
Now he said he fixed that in 1.0.4.0 (did i remember right?). Before that he said something about christmas update. Where is christmas windows wallet? Where is 1.0.4.0 windows wallet? Original post just linked to august version.
He didn't showed public data about transactions with paying for his shares, he said that there was a partner that did shares part. But this is not business if one of partners leaving business and other partner have no responsibility for that part to customers.
No responsibility for any words. Very unprofessional. Who knows iGotSpots personally? He said that he is very good dev and only one who didn't scammed anyone.
What i see from previous messages - there are some words about devcoin? Devcoin forked by... shakezula?.. But wait... shakezula forked CENT aka Pen(n)i(e)s? Hmmm. But this is really scamcoin! Code has specially placed error.. you must know about it. Fast end of pow-mining, no chances to fully understand code, then pos-mining with error that gives opportunity to have 10000x times more of stakes than must be..
iGotSpots did not appeal all of the above, he simply evades full and accurate answers. Bad business. We rolling back to 100 satoshis per spot.
Now there is 3.7 mil of spots. A month ago there was little more that 2mil? But wait.. He said he wants 2mil$ of market cap. 2mil$ for 2mil spots or 2mil$ for 3.7mil spots? or 2mil$ for 20mil spots? How much spots will be total? He never answered that question.

These are the ramblings of a crazy person. I assume that anyone with any knowledge at all will treat any of your posts after this one with the (no) attention they deserve

(Sorry, but I have to add you to ignore now. You are mad at a lot of things that have nothing to do with me)

iGotSpots, nice seeing the improvments Smiley

Keep going Smiley

I never gave up on Spots.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 04:57:50 PM

iGotSpots, nice seeing the improvments Smiley

Keep going Smiley

I never gave up on Spots.

Thanks for sticking around. I haven't given up, either  Wink

Honestly, I like starting from the bottom of the list again. This gives me time to buy more than I could ever mine

Desten

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:22:34 PM

Yes, good move. Anyone kho asking for transaction details of payments are crazy mad persons. Nothing to say.
And this honest person (iGS) stated few time that he have no btc's but at previous message he saying that now there time to buy so much coins he ever can mine.
And I have not written anything crazy. Anyone able to fully check out what I wrote. And about cents, and the lack of answers about unwanted questions. And so on..
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 05:30:06 PM

Yes, good move. Anyone kho asking for transaction details of payments are crazy mad persons. Nothing to say.
And this honest person (iGS) stated few time that he have no btc's but at previous message he saying that now there time to buy so much coins he ever can mine.
And I have not written anything crazy. Anyone able to fully check out what I wrote. And about cents, and the lack of answers about unwanted questions. And so on..

I'm not involved with Devcoin, CENT, or any other nonsense you are spewing, so not sure why you are bothering to bring it here. I am involved with Spots, Copper Bars, and Tickets right now. That's it

I'm not going to argue with you. Your mind is obviously made up that I'm an asshole and my coins are shit, so it's pointless

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 05:32:48 PM

The fact that it's at the bottom of the list and I'm still actively developing it, as well as uses and services for it should show you I'm doing my best. The other 2 coins are doing fine, not sure why you think this one won't reach the multi million cap TIX has reached, when I'm doing basically the same thing for both of them

Most coins don't even have a dev after 5 months, yet here I am. Still working for it

Desten

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:45:39 PM

I wish you luck. Really. I was in your ship from beginning of august. But constantly price moved to a bottom.
About devcoin - this was not me who said here that you will add devcoin next to workforcrypto, not spots. But after some time and falling price you said
Devcoins is not next. We had problems with the daemon a while back. Spots is next
So this says that you previously wish to do something with devcoin, so you have some relations with them.
If you working hard - ok. But from august anyone see no new improvements, fixes, wallets, features, shops, etc etc etc. Only thing that happened from that moment - semi-stable blockchain explorer, few pools, relisting at coinchoose and (!) listing at coinmarketcap. It's all good, but not enough.
I wish you that you find someone who can help you programming faster and whom you can trust this work.
But this time i watching from outside this ship and for that moment i did not a mistake but good move for my depo. Because now price moves down. Maybe after 14+/- feb 2013 price will turn opposite, submarine transofrms to lightspeed rocket and price goes "to da jupiter". When time comes - i may return my survived btc's to buy what i'm sold and maybe little more.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 05:46:57 PM

Ok, just read through the last page

Honestly, those of you who jumped ship, I can't blame you. But I can tell you that now is a great time to buy back even cheaper. If you got out at 5000, now is the time to get twice what you bailed on

I'm still around. Client update and WorkForCrypto addition both coming this week. The coin has never broken and the network has never forked. That's a lot more than you can say for a lot of coins

The physical Peercoins are coming from China and will be distributed from both USA and Australia to offer worldwide purchasing and shipping, but we are still not ready to release those yet. I shouldn't have even said anything about those until we had them

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 05:49:35 PM

I wish you luck. Really. I was in your ship from beginning of august. But constantly price moved to a bottom.
About devcoin - this was not me who said here that you will add devcoin next to workforcrypto, not spots. But after some time and falling price you said
Devcoins is not next. We had problems with the daemon a while back. Spots is next
So this says that you previously wish to do something with devcoin, so you have some relations with them.
If you working hard - ok. But from august anyone see no new improvements, fixes, wallets, features, shops, etc etc etc. Only thing that happened from that moment - semi-stable blockchain explorer, few pools, relisting at coinchoose and (!) listing at coinmarketcap. It's all good, but not enough.
I wish you that you find someone who can help you programming faster and whom you can trust this work.
But this time i watching from outside this ship and for that moment i did not a mistake but good move for my depo. Because now price moves down. Maybe after 14+/- feb 2013 price will turn opposite, submarine transofrms to lightspeed rocket and price goes "to da jupiter". When time comes - i may return my survived btc's to buy what i'm sold and maybe little more.

I like Devcoin's purpose, that's why we were going to add it to WorkForCrypto. I have nothing to do with that coin, or any other coin other than the previously mentioned 3. Devcoin pays for writing articles and we are giving people a way to earn crypto by doing services on that site. Their code is shit, though, and the daemon that came from it was garbage, so we put it on the back burner for now to get Spots up this week

If you guys want quick fixes that will break again a week later and constant updating, I can do that. I, however, prefer to only update when I'm positive it will work, so you only have to update once and never again. The network and client work fine, there is just a simple Litecoin sync error message. It's purely cosmetic, I don't know why it's such a big deal, but it's fixed in the new client, regardless, and won't ever happen again

This gives me a good reason to update the code anyway. We released Spots back in August and a lot has changed since then. There are about 10 backend optimizations we are doing that you will never even know about, but you will definitely feel the improvements

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 06:00:58 PM

Well it's back over $100k market cap again. This is going to be a fun weekend on Cryptsy

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/81

Morphling4047

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:32:24 PM

Well it's back over $100k market cap again. This is going to be a fun weekend on Cryptsy

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/81

Nice Cheesy

Good to know man.

I'm prepared for the weekend Tongue
SWKineo

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:58:50 PM

Out of curiosity, did you invest any money into Spots, or did you mine everything?
Desten

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:14:38 PM

Out of curiosity, did you invest any money into Spots, or did you mine everything?

Mined a little at the august, but this crazy jumps of difficulty stopped me from mining. I mined more when just mined litecoins.
After that i invested some of bitcoins. Price dropped and i bought more, then price dropped more.. so on. Then i leave this, maybe at the end of september or begin-mid of october. Then at the end of november or first days of december saw that price is rising and bought some at 18000-22000.. Totally i spent about 1.5-2 btc. Don't want to open excel now to find exact numbers. But after jumping to 30000 and then fall down i lost about 80% of investments.
SWKineo

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:45:43 PM

Mined a little at the august, but this crazy jumps of difficulty stopped me from mining. I mined more when just mined litecoins.
After that i invested some of bitcoins. Price dropped and i bought more, then price dropped more.. so on. Then i leave this, maybe at the end of september or begin-mid of october. Then at the end of november or first days of december saw that price is rising and bought some at 18000-22000.. Totally i spent about 1.5-2 btc. Don't want to open excel now to find exact numbers. But after jumping to 30000 and then fall down i lost about 80% of investments.
Ah, I can understand why you're so upset now. If I were you, I'd still buy a few Spots right now, since the price is so crazy low. Even if the value only goes up to .6 (which is still somewhat undervalued, imo), you'd double your investment. With the coin going on WorkForCrypto and getting a new wallet this week, I find it unlikely that the price will stay this low for much longer, and I hugely doubt that it'll drop even farther.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 08:50:35 PM

The fork will help with the difficulty jumps

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 09:06:21 PM

Nearly $10k USD of trading volume so far today. Recovery?

draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:07:11 PM

Price is going up up up ^^

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 09:32:54 PM

Price is going up up up ^^

As long as buy support keeps following, it has a lot of room to grow. There's no sell walls at all. There is no other coin that will make you a higher % - All the other coins this low are dead or have no dev. I am about to breath a second wind into this bitch. Whoever has some now is going to love Spots in a few weeks

Already up 75% today alone before WorkForCrypto is back up

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 10:48:24 PM

Spots up 93% while everything else is down  Wink

Morphling4047

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 11:21:25 PM

Go go go! The sky is the limit!
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: