Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:22:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase are not going to add any ICO coins which ALTS will they add?  (Read 123 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:39:06 PM

This i think is how it will go on regulated big exchanges.

ICO distributed tokens are not going to get listed

I'm also noticing a rise in the redevelopment of the POW coins

Smart devs know buying these up cheap and developing them is the best way for large profits.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:52:49 PM

I mean if you will cut out all of the ico coins from the top 50 what are you left with that they do not have listed already?

bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:39:51 PM

For ordinary people controllable through developers tokens is a real ambush. Such coins pumped up on to highest price ever possible and then sell it on the peak. After crash is follow for other owners of this coins.
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:43:38 PM

I'm hoping that coinbase will focus on the top 10 ... I'd like to see Monero, Ripple, Dash, and maybe it's time to start considering Bitcoin Cash.

I'd really like to see coinbase expand. 
jklaw

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:51:02 PM

I'm hoping that coinbase will focus on the top 10 ... I'd like to see Monero, Ripple, Dash, and maybe it's time to start considering Bitcoin Cash.

+1 for me too.    ZEC, Monero, XRP, Dash, BCH    Of course having one of the busiest exchanges open up to other coins could seriously affect their btc,ltc and eth volumes.   
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:39:13 PM

I can only hope that you are high on crack.

Dash = proven scam
xrp = another centralised piece of shit

please comment again when you come down and can talk sensibly

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: