Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do the mods allow accounts to be bought and sold?  (Read 2261 times)
cabinetmaker

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 07:43:16 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2013, 08:13:24 PM by cabinetmaker

bottom line, smart ass moderators, read this and eat it.......
don't sell my stuff or I will come the fuck after your ass in court.
MY personal information is NOT for sale and I did not give you permission to pull that shit, in the first place and you cannot ASSUME permission, according to the federal courts.

And THIS will attest to the fact that any permission(s) I may have given by signing up on this stupid motherfucking newbie shit site..., are hereby revoked, period, end of sentence, picture taken and put in the file, for court reference, and I took the picture while it was posted on YOUR site. so you can take it off all you want, I have the picture of it POSTED!!!!! (and take note, if you do this, have a newspaper with the date on it next to your picture, so it can't be faked. If you want to have more proof, then hold your thumb print up next to the picture. (not the one you post...black that out....just use the screen pic. The newspaper pic will do fine.)

how's that for permission to do jack shit with my information and/or account, period!!!

everyone who reads this should post the exact same message from YOUR account.
There is nothing they can do about it, period, except kick you off, and then they show the scam as real.

any one person gets kicked off for this, should log back on as another newbie and post that.
That will show us the real scammers.

I personally find it absolutely revolting that any soite would sell my name to another and NOT pay ME for it.
It is MY name, MY log on, MY account, and MY  everything, NOT yours, assholes.
You DUMBASSES wouldn't even know it existed if we didn't come up with the account  names, therefore, unless YOU assign names, (which you can't...think I would take the name YOU gave me?...fuck you) they are copyrighted to US and not YOU and therefore you break the fucking FEDERAL law by doing this and will bring the feds down even faster than they are now.
MY shit is MY shit, not yours to do  with what ever the fuck you think you can do with it. MY accounts are MY accounts, and unless you are going the fuck out of business and make a block sale of ALL names that you are NO LONGER going to use and shut down your site, the by god, you had better not be selling others people's identities, non matter WHAT they are.
But hey, dipshit, we can take this to court and find out, and at the same time we can bring the feds down on ALL BTC accounting in the US,  period.
How's that?

and, smart ass, yes I do know about copyrights and have been on court several times, and won every "motherfucking" time.
He who writes it, owns it, and there isn't jack shit you can do about it.
MY name, etc is (C)copyrighted to me,  period. You may NOT ever assume ownership, period, assholes.
I write programs for major oil companies and  other corporations, so everything I do is copyrighted, period and you don't get them by default and you can't have them just because you say so, and by god you had better not sell them in any form or fashion, uinless "I" get the ,money, period!!!!! end of tale.
Get my drift, smartass? That's MY money you are making, not yours. "I" own them , not you.
No one gave YOU permission to do jack shit with MY intelectual property, asswipe.

as the comedian says:
"here's your sign"  "STUPID"

these idoits had better go read copyright law. YOU come up with it, it is YOURS and by selling oit to anyone they have violated copyright law, as the name would not exost, if not for YOU coming up with it, and the stupid assed moderators, are NOT going to come up with YOUR name randomly or by chance, period.
eat shit and die, stupid ,moderators. And you better get a copyright lawyer.
How can you sell a name that doesn't exist before WE come up with it, dipishit?
answer: YOU CAN'T

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabinetmaker

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 07:55:15 PM

lohoris, then stop the forum asshole.
who are you god?
You want to threaten people?
Go ahead and show us all how much of a scumbucket you really are by doing this shit.
do you think there aren't any other forums we will tell everyone about you?
NOT!!!
do you think we will let you get away with it?
NOT!!!!!
do you think everyone is stupid excepot YOU?
NOT!!! you are probably stupider than anyone else on the forum. Probably stupider than even me.

go ahead, jerk off, close this and delete it, we'll start it again, and again, and again.
I take your fucking challenge.
I do NOT take shit back.
How do you like that asshole scumbucket.
Did the other newbie get your ass in a  bind? by telling the truth?

shitheads like YOU keep this shit up with the threats and you can bet your ass btc will become the next scam news story. and everyone looses.

jerk off.

fuck with someone else, asshole.

WE like the truth, not buillshit from people like you. And people like me don't give a goddamned rats ass who you think you are,period.

YOU KNOW yuo do not have permission to pull your shit. Not now, not ever, according to the courts.
and the courts seem to been ruling these days. YOU LOOSE.

Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 10:35:20 PM

What would you like me to apologize for trying to make this place better than it is by calling out people such as yourself?

The fact that you even considered purchasing fake accounts to then sell to your customers points directly at your character or lack thereof. May I remind you that I started this thread and YOU choose to admit your details to us.
I explained clearly that I wouldn't have done this in secret, not deceiving anyone, nor trading stolen accounts, but you chose to ignore that and accuse me anyway.

You are the worst kind of liar.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 10:36:32 PM

lohoris, then stop the forum asshole.
who are you god?
You want to threaten people?
Go ahead and show us all how much of a scumbucket you really are by doing this shit.
do you think there aren't any other forums we will tell everyone about you?
NOT!!!
do you think we will let you get away with it?
NOT!!!!!
do you think everyone is stupid excepot YOU?
NOT!!! you are probably stupider than anyone else on the forum. Probably stupider than even me.

go ahead, jerk off, close this and delete it, we'll start it again, and again, and again.
I take your fucking challenge.
I do NOT take shit back.
How do you like that asshole scumbucket.
Did the other newbie get your ass in a  bind? by telling the truth?

shitheads like YOU keep this shit up with the threats and you can bet your ass btc will become the next scam news story. and everyone looses.

jerk off.

fuck with someone else, asshole.

WE like the truth, not buillshit from people like you. And people like me don't give a goddamned rats ass who you think you are,period.

YOU KNOW yuo do not have permission to pull your shit. Not now, not ever, according to the courts.
and the courts seem to been ruling these days. YOU LOOSE.

wtf is this?

Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 10:37:12 PM

MY personal information is NOT for sale and I did not give you permission to pull that shit, in the first place and you cannot ASSUME permission, according to the federal courts.

And THIS will attest to the fact that any permission(s) I may have given by signing up on this stupid motherfucking newbie shit site..., are hereby revoked, period, end of sentence, picture taken and put in the file, for court reference, and I took the picture while it was posted on YOUR site. so you can take it off all you want, I have the picture of it POSTED!!!!! (and take note, if you do this, have a newspaper with the date on it next to your picture, so it can't be faked. If you want to have more proof, then hold your thumb print up next to the picture. (not the one you post...black that out....just use the screen pic. The newspaper pic will do fine.)

how's that for permission to do jack shit with my information and/or account, period!!!

There is nothing they can do about it, period, except kick you off, and then they show the scam as real.

any one person gets kicked off for this, should log back on as another newbie and post that.

I personally find it absolutely revolting that any soite would sell my name to another and NOT pay ME for it.
You DUMBASSES wouldn't even know it existed if we didn't come up with the account  names, therefore, unless YOU assign names, (which you can't...think I would take the name YOU gave me?...fuck you) they are copyrighted to US and not YOU and therefore you break the fucking FEDERAL law by doing this and will bring the feds down even faster than they are now.
MY shit is MY shit, not yours to do  with what ever the fuck you think you can do with it. MY accounts are MY accounts, and unless you are going the fuck out of business and make a block sale of ALL names that you are NO LONGER going to use and shut down your site, the by god, you had better not be selling others people's identities, non matter WHAT they are.
But hey, dipshit, we can take this to court and find out, and at the same time we can bring the feds down on ALL BTC accounting in the US,  period.
How's that?

and, smart ass, yes I do know about copyrights and have been on court several times, and won every "motherfucking" time.
MY name, etc is (C)copyrighted to me,  period. You may NOT ever assume ownership, period, assholes.
I write programs for major oil companies and  other corporations, so everything I do is copyrighted, period and you don't get them by default and you can't have them just because you say so, and by god you had better not sell them in any form or fashion, uinless "I" get the ,money, period!!!!! end of tale.
Get my drift, smartass? That's MY money you are making, not yours. "I" own them , not you.
No one gave YOU permission to do jack shit with MY intelectual property, asswipe.

as the comedian says:

these idoits had better go read copyright law. YOU come up with it, it is YOURS and by selling oit to anyone they have violated copyright law, as the name would not exost, if not for YOU coming up with it, and the stupid assed moderators, are NOT going to come up with YOUR name randomly or by chance, period.

quote for posterity, not even bothering to read it.

bluefin (OP)

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 11:56:18 PM

What would you like me to apologize for trying to make this place better than it is by calling out people such as yourself?

The fact that you even considered purchasing fake accounts to then sell to your customers points directly at your character or lack thereof. May I remind you that I started this thread and YOU choose to admit your details to us.
I explained clearly that I wouldn't have done this in secret, not deceiving anyone, nor trading stolen accounts, but you chose to ignore that and accuse me anyway.

You are the worst kind of liar.

lohoris,
Please re-read what I wrote before getting your panties in a bunch, I am not accusing you of anything.
You are clearly feeling guilty of something, go ahead confess your sins.
EscrowBTC

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 12:04:01 AM

My opinion?

Buying and selling accounts shouldn't be allowed Sad

The accounts must be unique!
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 12:21:02 AM

Try make a vote first. I dont think all people dissagree the account can be bought or sold

what?
The mods/theymos have said numerous times that buying and selling accounts are NOT against TOS.
I agree with mode but the bluefin person have the problem. He think many people dont agree it. We can get income in exchange help people to get more activity with sold our acount to them

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
HenryRomp

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

Separation of currency and state.

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 01:05:27 AM

How's that?

as the comedian says:

cabinetmaker,

You're really missing something here. We're not talking about forum mods selling your account to somebody else. We're talking about you deciding to sell your own account (or accounts) to somebody else.  Tongue

A properly secured wallet with bitcoin is in my opinion the safest, most secure, best all-around bet for holding wealth at this moment in history. Go ahead, call me crazy. They've been calling me crazy since 2013.
https://churchofbitcoin.org/
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 01:08:54 AM

How's that?

as the comedian says:

cabinetmaker,

You're really missing something here. We're not talking about forum mods selling your account to somebody else. We're talking about you deciding to sell your own account (or accounts) to somebody else.  Tongue
He really misunderstanding this

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
[Tycho]

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 01:11:09 AM

Hundreds of meaningless messages in the russian newbie section were disturbing.
I think that someone was doing this to sell "non-newbie" accounts in bulk later.

Welcome to my bitcoin mining pool: https://deepbit.net - Both payment schemes (including PPS), instant payout, no invalid blocks !
ICBIT Trading platform : USD/BTC futures trading, Bitcoin difficulty futures (NEW!). Third year in bitcoin business.
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 01:12:04 AM

Mods don't sent the rules, we enforce them.  Talk to theymos if you want to know about the rules and why they are the way they are.
HenryRomp

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 01:47:33 AM

Mods don't sent the rules, we enforce them.  Talk to theymos if you want to know about the rules and why they are the way they are.

Has theymos or any other mod publicly commented on this rule (or lack thereof)? Is there any "official" thread in which the moderators position on this issue is put forth?

I have utilized the forum search feature--perhaps I missed it, but I didn't see one particular post or thread that seemed to officially address this and lay out the moderator's official stance. Then again, there were many posts and threads on the subject, and I didn't review them all, so perhaps I missed the one which contains the official statement.

A properly secured wallet with bitcoin is in my opinion the safest, most secure, best all-around bet for holding wealth at this moment in history. Go ahead, call me crazy. They've been calling me crazy since 2013.
bolasoda

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:02:27 AM

Brand new on the board here but it seems to me like you shouldn't be allowed to purchase a hacked or abandoned or sold/aged account, heck you can't even delete your own account for the protection of users down the line.

No other forum of this size allows accounts to be sold or purchased and if they are or are found out to be then they are banned and deleted or at least tagged in someway so that other users know about it.

The only realistic reason for someone to purchase an account would be to scam others, period.

If the mods and owners are allowing this activity to happen then they are at the very least, complicit in the scams, extortion, blackmailing and theft that is rampant throughout this forum.

How can you guys allow this activity?

The only reason someone would buy accounts is not necessarily to scam people. They could also want it for advertising purposes. But mostly, it is because the admin allows it.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:02:51 AM

I messaged theymos about it and was told that he is not wiling to do anything about it at this time

ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:18:31 AM

I'm erasing my pm's and changing all info that links back to me...it's ridiculous that something like this is allowed.
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:48:15 AM

Has theymos or any other mod publicly commented on this rule (or lack thereof)? Is there any "official" thread in which the moderators position on this issue is put forth?

Publicly commented on what?  Account selling?  If that's the question, AFAIK it's allowed.  Don't feel like finding the post where theymos said it was, but I've never heard/seen otherwise.
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 04:00:15 AM

I hope relatively smart people will see that Bitcointalk, the scammy forum that allows scammers, spammers and thieves to run rampant, is not Bitcoin, the currency.
HenryRomp

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 05:39:11 AM

I'm erasing my pm's and changing all info that links back to me...it's ridiculous that something like this is allowed.

Again clearly misunderstanding the topic. Nobody can buy or sell your account except YOU. The question being brought up is whether it is moral or acceptable to allow YOU to sell YOUR account.

Publicly commented on what?  Account selling?  If that's the question, AFAIK it's allowed.  Don't feel like finding the post where theymos said it was, but I've never heard/seen otherwise.

I'm aware that it's allowed. I was hoping to find a post (and I will spend more time searching for one) that states the official position with hopefully some explanation and reasoning behind it. I think that it's the right decision (to allow account selling) but that without explaining why allowing this activity is necessary, people will have strong negative reactions and see it as supporting scamming.

I also think that some steps should be taken to identify those who sell accounts, i.e. a scammer tag, as they are encouraging/supporting immoral behavior.

HenryRomp

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 05:56:36 AM

This thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=132038.0 has a lot of interesting information on the subject. Apparently selling accounts is O.K., but not if there is any indication that you obtained them illegitimately.

It would be really nice if there were a sticky somewhere that laid out the official forum policy regarding buying and selling of accounts. Seems like an issue that matters to enough people that it ought to be addressed in some manner that won't require reading through 15 pages of posts.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: