Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some stable altcoins ?  (Read 29721 times)
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:08:15 PM

There are more than 1000 altcoins in the market. What do you think for the most stable altcoins?
if you look at the current market situation there are no altcoins that show stability, on average all of them experience significant price declines even though there are 1000 altcoins. I think this year is indeed not the year of crypto and different from last year which was very fantastic. so missed last year

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:54:23 AM

There are more than 1000 altcoins in the market. What do you think for the most stable altcoins?

Many coins are stable, these tokens are the most promising tokens that even in a worst time it can recovered from a fall or bear market. Those tokens will be the best to invest and nothing to worry about even if you hold for a long term.

I will not agree with you. i do not know even one stable cryptocurrency. All the tokens are volatile, but this is really their positive characteristic. The traders (especially, the day traders) manage to make money thanks fluctuations.
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:55:35 AM

There are no stable coins on this market. Almost every coin that has reached a good price during the last pump, dropped at least x5 from its maximum. Every coin from top 50 cryptos would be a great investment at the moment.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:04:16 AM

Their stability is usually artifical. Constant change of the prices is OK for the cryptocurrency market, it makes traders very happy and profitable.
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:06:45 AM

BTC is very stable. It manages to recover even when the things go very bad. That is why it will remain the king of cryptocurrency world forever.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:45:51 AM

personally I don't guarantee altcoins can be said to be overall stable. it's about investing, I don't think altcoin and cryptocurrency are stable, as we know that all cryptocurrency uses the concept of decentralization so that everyone cannot control altcoin price movements. basically altcoin moves depending on market demand.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:50:34 AM

Stable coins are very important and convenient to use. Previously, when they were not there, it was necessary to convert cryptocurrency into dollars and withdraw from the exchange.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:10:28 AM

With lots of coins on the crypto market, it's hard to find the coins that are sought for trading, in my opinion the good altcoins for us are those in the top 100 markets. Current market conditions are very unfavorable or rather all altcoins fall under the influence of Bitcoin. Learn about each coin that you will buy and find yourself so as not to confuse others
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:10:37 AM

in my opinion the most stable altcoin this year is the USDT coin because it is very balanced and normal, even though the market price drops but the price is recovering very quickly and I think it's the best coin now.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

There is no point in stable altcoins, because threy cannot help people to make any profits. It is clear that most of people come here to get some money.
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:04:28 PM

LTC is stable. Even more, it shows stable growth and there is no way for true investors to keep ignoring it. I consider it would be prospere in the future.
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

Technically there are no stable coins, the price of each coin is always up and down. but if you are looking for coins whose price changes are not too risky then I recommend Bitcoin

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

if you can see the price of crypto currencies in the market today, then you can conclude that there are no coins that are really stable, all of them fall due to the same issue and event, not only bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, or monero but all altcoins that are not in stable state
Ellionise

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:06:11 PM

Well, now probably stable, those coins that are pegged to the dollar is usd, and usd they are both good , as well, of course I like derzhet eos!

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:47:03 PM

in my opinion, look at the altcoin crypto market which is the most stable price, that is USDT, because when the value of other coins falls, the coin is very durable in value and when the value of the coin falls, it quickly recovers.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:52:30 AM

in my opinion the most stable altcoin this year is the USDT coin because it is very balanced and normal, even though the market price drops but the price is recovering very quickly and I think it's the best coin now.

Its true, USDT is stable coin and its like fiat money in cryptomarket and from what i know, its back up by US Dollar. Stable coin needed for investor who want to daily trade and i think its very usefull to attract more investor to trade in cryptomarket

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:29:48 AM

A few altcoins that's been buzzin quite some time lately are Ripple (An obvious news maker for beating ETH off the 2nd spot of the top coins!), Tron (With Kobe Bryant speaking in their upcoming conference.), and Lisk with a number activities coming up. There are other currencies which are stable but the mentioned ones have been quite noisy...in a positive way.

karmapala

Activity: 135

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:30:15 AM

in my opinion there is no coin that is stable all the coins must be up and down in the crypt. all depends on devteam activities to develop the project and the prevailing market conditions formulation if demand rises and offers are low then prices will increase and vice versa ifDemand goes down and lots of prices will drop. In fact, it is proven that btc a king and master coin has also decreased.

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:40:18 AM

Stable altcoins probably just does not exist , of course only if you take the tokens that are tied to the dollar those Yes , and so on the market I like how stellar behaves
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:42:19 AM

BTC is very stable. It manages to recover even when the things go very bad. That is why it will remain the king of cryptocurrency world forever.
honestly, this year I don't see the stability of the price of bitcoin, but if measured from the beginning of the year, the price of bitcoin has always declined until now. I prefer XRP as a stable coin. even though the price has declined, the XRP still retains its current price.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: