Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:13:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☼☼☼[ANN][ICO][GLS] Gelios ISO is closed  (Read 4211 times)
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

Custom Risk-Analytics
Risk-analytics can analyze all transactions in blockchain and provide their risk models to lender. All statistics of risk-algorithms are implemented into blockchain.

KYC Market
Choose the process of identification, that is most suitable for you and country you are focused on.

White-label personal area
Connect Gelios Personal Area to your website and provide lending services from your own domain name and label.

CPA Market
Attract customers to your personal area for fixed rates – pure CPA model.

Scalable architecture
All statistics of participants are implemented into HyperLedger Fabric Blockchain. Tokens are issued on Ethereum Blockchain.

Collection Market
Soft collection tools for customers who are late in payments.

Volatility Hedging
Reduce risk of volatility via futures hedging.

Smart-contract governance
All relationships between participants are based on smart-contracts.

Gelios is a platform for peer-to-peer lending via cryptocurrency on the blockchain. The Gelios platform allows people from all over the world to raise capital, and aims to increase prosperity and reduce poverty worldwide. The basic function of the platform is to provide a matching mechanism, facilitating creditors’ and borrowers’ coming together. What’s more, the mechanism helps the two parties to find consensus on the period of the loan, the interest rate, and the identification and validation procedure, making the process of borrowing fast, easy, and available online to anyone, anywhere.

The basic function of the token in the Gelios ecosystem is to provide value with no dependency on the country of residence of any participant of the platform. Location, language and race are non-issues on the Gelios platform. Smart-contracts are considered by many in the financial sector to be an excellent tool for the facilitation, by way of the blockchain, of money-transfers. Their implementation is the result of the agreement between two parties to make a microtransaction on the blockchain. The smart contract ensures rewards for webmasters, who provide leads to creditors, and for collectors, who help creditors to be paid back for loans. Verifiers are an irreplaceable part of the system, and are rewarded for helping creditors to verify the identity of the person applying for credit despite long geographic distances.

KYC Providers for Gelios Marketplace Users (cryptocoinsnews.com)
Although blockchain technology was initially conceived as a decentralized means for money transfer, lately it has become so much more. Business leaders are realizing every day just how huge blockchain tech’s potential is for the improvement of both product quality and customer experience…

Do you have one advisor only?)

We are looking for advisers and we will find them  Smiley
Your project deservs very good and experienced advisers for the purpose to spread the word about project as much as possible
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:11:08 PM

What revenue are u expecting? Lets say in a year or so?
nadjakitaj

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:01:45 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 08:13:38 PM by nadjakitaj

You can see the analysis of The Worldwide P2P Market in our WP.

There is indicated the profitability of such companies. But you must understand that these are local companies.

Gelios is going to enter the world market.

WP link:
 https://gelios.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Gelios-by-Brainysoft-Whitepaper-013.pdf
Alexey.tv

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:10:55 PM

This is a good project. It's a good way to use blockchain technology in lending services. But I have one question. Devs, it is a lot of lending projects. Why should I choose you? What are your competitive advantages?
nadjakitaj

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:14:09 PM

This is a good project. It's a good way to use blockchain technology in lending services. But I have one question. Devs, it is a lot of lending projects. Why should I choose you? What are your competitive advantages?

Good question. There is no such product on the market. Don't know too many other ICOs with a company like that.
Alexey.tv

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:16:29 PM

Good question. There is no such product on the market. Don't know too many other ICOs with a company like that.

Hm.... But do you have a market for your service?
I think, that this idea is a popular one.
For example, I fund this - https://www.p2p-banking.com/p2p-lending-services-open-to-international-non-resident-investors/
There are a lot of p2p lending services.
icodetected

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:19:52 PM

You have a noble mission. People will always borrow money, but let's be honest. As for the borrower and for the lender. The existing banking system is an unscrupulous system.

nadjakitaj

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:35:02 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 07:46:05 PM by nadjakitaj

For example, I fund this -

https://www.p2p-banking.com/p2p-lending-services-open-to-international-non-resident-investors/

The demand is high. You can see the analysis of The Worldwide P2P Market in our WP.

But you must understand that these are local companies. Gelios is going to enter the world market.

And the use of blockchain  technology gives many advantages.

WP link: https://gelios.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Gelios-by-Brainysoft-Whitepaper-013.pdf (https://gelios.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Gelios-by-Brainysoft-Whitepaper-013.pdf)
Druggist

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:39:20 PM

You have a noble mission. People will always borrow money, but let's be honest. As for the borrower and for the lender. The existing banking system is an unscrupulous system.

I also think so. The use of blockchein tehnology will help to overcome

the shortcomings of the  existing banking system.
Alexey.tv

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

For example, I fund this - https://www.p2p-banking.com/p2p-lending-services-open-to-international-non-resident-investors/

The demand is high. You can see the analysis of The Worldwide P2P Market in our WP. But you must understand that these are local companies. Gelios is going to enter the world market. And the use of blockchain  technology gives many advantages.

WP link: https://gelios.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Gelios-by-Brainysoft-Whitepaper-013.pdf (https://gelios.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Gelios-by-Brainysoft-Whitepaper-013.pdf)

Ok, Thanks for fast answers.

I went to read your WP. I'll be back when and if i got more questions.
Alexey.tv

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:50:57 PM

Yep, you are right.

2 hours ago I met with a banker and we discussed the shortcomings of the current banking system. There are quite a few of them. But bankers are changing very slowly.
I hope that new projects will help bankers understand the importance of changes and they will start working better with customers.

Or new projects will take their place ...
nadjakitaj

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:04:46 PM

Yep, you are right.

2 hours ago I met with a banker and we discussed the shortcomings of the current banking system. There are quite a few of them. But bankers are changing very slowly.
I hope that new projects will help bankers understand the importance of changes and they will start working better with customers.

Or new projects will take their place ...

Thank you for your support!!

Our team hope that the interaction will be simplify between lenders and borrowers.

Using our P2P platform, of course. Grin
atLASplatform

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:27:14 PM

hi. what is the maximum number of coins?
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:34:36 PM

Credit systems have become quite common these times. But we do not have a good example of a system. Most credit ICO processes have not succeeded. Lendoit delay the ICO process. But you still have to follow. Maybe this project is different from others. I also wonder how they will adapt this system to the blockchain system.
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:11:51 PM

hi. what is the maximum number of coins?
The Pre-ICO stage with begin on January 21st 2018 PST 00.00. Overall, 1,000,000 tokens will be distributed, at a cost of 1 USD in Ethereum per token. A 30% bonus will be available at this stage. If the hardcap is not reached all unsold tokens will be burnt.
The soft cap during the pre-ICO is set at $150,000. If the hard cap is not reached, the remaining tokens from this stage will be burnt. The pre-ICO will end on February 21st if all the tokens are sold.  The minimum investment at this stage is set at $50 in Ethereum equivalent.

The first stage of the ICO will begin on March 13st. 500000 tokens will be distributed with a 20% bonus. This stage will last for 15 days, until March 27th, at 23.59 PST, so long as 500,000 tokens have been sold. If this is not the case, the remaining tokens will be burnt. The minimum investment at this stage is set at $500 in Ethereum equivalent.
The second stage of the ICO will begin on March 28th. 750,000 tokens will be distributed with a 15% bonus. This stage will last for 15 days, until April 11th, at 23.59 PST, so long as 750,000 tokens have been sold. If this is not the case, the remaining tokens will be burnt. The minimum investment at this stage is set at $200 in Ethereum equivalent.

The third stage of the ICO will begin on April 12th. 750,000 tokens will be distributed with a 15% bonus. This stage will last for 15 days, until April 26th, at 23.59 PST, so long as 750,000 tokens have been sold. If this is not the case, the remaining tokens will be burnt. The minimum investment at this stage is set at $50 in Ethereum equivalent.

The fourth stage of the ICO will begin on April 27thth. 5,000,000 tokens will be distributed with no bonus available. This stage will last for 15 days, until May 11th, at 23.59 PST, so long as 5,000,000 tokens have been sold. If this is not the case, the remaining tokens will be burnt. The minimum investment at this stage is set at $50 in Ethereum equivalent.

No additional token emissions are envisaged.
DIXItip4ik

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:59:42 AM

You can see the analysis of The Worldwide P2P Market in our WP.

There is indicated the profitability of such companies. But you must understand that these are local companies.

Gelios is going to enter the world market.

WP link:
 https://gelios.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Gelios-by-Brainysoft-Whitepaper-013.pdf
Well, I see your plans are huge but u also will ave to start with the local market firstly
nofork_man

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:47:32 AM

It is completly unique project because it relies on blockchain. It will provide immutability and transperancy.
semiwylson

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:04:44 AM

Are the loans secured by crypto-collaterals (e.g. i'm borrowing BTC using ETH as a collateral)? If not: lenders will not be incentivized to lend to anyone. If yes: that's like going margin long on a coin while using another as a collateral, why whould i use this platform if i can do that more easily on almost any exchange?
Seems strange to me that a project that presents itself as "P2P crypto lending" does not answer those questions straight away.
The platform eill use gelios token to do the transaction. We will have a KYC to choose only trustful participants in the platform. In the exchange you don't know to whom you are lending.
What docs are obligatory for KYC? Will u have the light KYC or full?
nadjakitaj

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:16:55 AM

Vietnamese translations

ANN + BOUNTY tread is here:

http://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=25466.new#new
DIXItip4ik

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

Are the loans secured by crypto-collaterals (e.g. i'm borrowing BTC using ETH as a collateral)? If not: lenders will not be incentivized to lend to anyone. If yes: that's like going margin long on a coin while using another as a collateral, why whould i use this platform if i can do that more easily on almost any exchange?
Seems strange to me that a project that presents itself as "P2P crypto lending" does not answer those questions straight away.
The platform eill use gelios token to do the transaction. We will have a KYC to choose only trustful participants in the platform. In the exchange you don't know to whom you are lending.
What docs are obligatory for KYC? Will u have the light KYC or full?
As far as I know here will be light KYC. So no docs are needed. only first name and the last name, email and other simple info
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: