Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:45:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Miner Giant B In Stock!!  (Read 9326 times)
Manu84

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:26:40 PM

We have been in constant communication with Baikal directly, and was informed that they will ship direct to our group buy customers,but they will not ship single units. This new information will affect all non US customers. We are looking into other options but itop is only based in China Malaysia and USA.
Most orders were from outside US so the group buy does not look successful at this time. All US orders we will try to offer at a very close price of $3999.00
It is with great regret we can not assist the community obtain this hardware at lowest fair market prices. All US orders, we will try to proceed with group buy with the best price we can offer with no minimum to close the group buy. With the preferred payment method of Bank transfer. We are looking into other options and will keep the community posted.

Cry

well,
maybe better to keep btc anyway atm..
*sigh*

someone wants to organize a EU based groupbuy?
Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:52:53 PM

Thanks for the efforts Blockhunter!!
BlaCKBloOD

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:24:17 PM

We have been in constant communication with Baikal directly, and was informed that they will ship direct to our group buy customers,but they will not ship single units. This new information will affect all non US customers. We are looking into other options but itop is only based in China Malaysia and USA.
Most orders were from outside US so the group buy does not look successful at this time. All US orders we will try to offer at a very close price of $3999.00
It is with great regret we can not assist the community obtain this hardware at lowest fair market prices. All US orders, we will try to proceed with group buy with the best price we can offer with no minimum to close the group buy. With the preferred payment method of Bank transfer. We are looking into other options and will keep the community posted.

Cry

well,
maybe better to keep btc anyway atm..
*sigh*

someone wants to organize a EU based groupbuy?
Yes we need groupbuy for EU...6pcs...3600$ (+VAT)
fabfab82

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:47:01 PM

I hope someone can puckup a eu group buy.

I am from the netherlands. So if i pick it up, it is possible you need to pay the vat. So that will cost extra upto 750 dollar.

How is that in other countries?

Fabian
transcoderm

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:04:06 PM

Most orders were from outside US so the group buy does not look successful at this time.

You can distribute the products from your bases in China and Malaysia.

If it is really not feasible and can't be done I have to look for other option.
fabfab82

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:04:34 PM

But on the other hand, but what is the problem with shipping from usa? That will be 1 to 2 days longer than send to eu and ship from eu.

Fabian
EuMesmo

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:19:27 PM

ITOP can arrange goods from China and i don't mind to pay extra in fees...
Or we can try to goupbuy from europe.
BlaCKBloOD

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:24:11 PM

I am from the netherlands. So if i pick it up, it is possible you need to pay the vat. So that will cost extra upto 750 dollar.

Fabian
I am from Slovakia and VAT is 20%.
Problem with group buy from EU is when one person buy for others 6pcs (6x3600$), he must pay VAT for all and send by post to users.
EuMesmo

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:47:46 PM

Most orders were from outside US so the group buy does not look successful at this time.

Thank you for your effort. I really like to have the chance to buy this miner like others here. I don't mind to pay extra fees for individual shipping from USA or from China if possible. If this can be done you can receive the groupbuy on your facilities in China.
Starting a new groupbuy just to EU will be difficult IMO.
EuMesmo

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:54:22 PM

Fabian
I am from Slovakia and VAT is 20%.
Problem with group buy from EU is when one person buy for others 6pcs (6x3600$), he must pay VAT for all and send by post to users.

I'v no problem with that, I'm from Portugal so VAT is 23%, i can pay the extra 5000euro for the order and will ship them. But lets hope ITOP can make something for us.
Viperean

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:03:11 PM

I'm a USA order, please keep us updated with the pricing and availability going forward!
fabfab82

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:41:15 PM

For Nl is is 21%,

But i do not have the money for the extra vat of 6 units.
But, i can pay to someone who will handle the eu buy the extra vat on forehand.

If you know what i mean.

But if baikal puts on the shipping bill for example computer power supply and says total price is 2000, maybe the vat is less.

BlaCKBloOD

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:54:45 PM

For Nl is is 21%,

But i do not have the money for the extra vat of 6 units.
But, i can pay to someone who will handle the eu buy the extra vat on forehand.

If you know what i mean.

But if baikal puts on the shipping bill for example computer power supply and says total price is 2000, maybe the vat is less.

Computer Case and price 299$. And you must pay 2x invoice. One for 299$ + second 3700$ = total 3999$. And seller (Baikal Company) must send only invoice with 299$ with package for DHL. Then you will have VAT only from 299$.
Jluyt123

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:01:25 PM

I am in the US, put me down
fabfab82

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:17:31 PM

How many are from the eu who wants a baikal?
Maybe i will arrange it for eu if we are over 6 units.

But if i do it, i will ask : 3700 x 1.21 + shipping cost from nl to your country. It will be around 4477 dollar and 50 euro shipping cost.

If theire isn't another option, maybe this would be 1.

BlaCKBloOD

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:23:59 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 05:42:05 PM by BlaCKBloOD

How many are from the eu who wants a baikal?
Maybe i will arrange it for eu if we are over 6 units.

But if i do it, i will ask : 3700 x 1.21 + shipping cost from nl to your country. It will be around 4477 dollar and 50 euro shipping cost.

If theire isn't another option, maybe this would be 1.

I pay after delivery to me ? If before you are not trusted user, its very risky lost all money.

Blockhunter (itopshop.net) maybe will send miners to us EU users over his China or USA company.
EuMesmo

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:52:06 PM

If no better option i can order miners at 3600usd i pay taxes and ship them after receiving the 23%(Portugal) of invoice. This in last case cause i will be great with paying fees to ITOP to ship it to me from USA or China.
fabfab82

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:53:08 PM

I will be an unthrusted user until i have done it once without problems.

I can't show anything. I can only give my website from my company, where you also find my information, registation etc. My house adress is there also.

deanerific

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:23:38 PM

I'm a USA order, please keep us updated with the pricing and availability going forward!

Same.  Definitely interested in this as a US buyer.  A friend of mine also signed-up on the US Side.  Minimum order is 5 x @ $3600 and I'd be happy to pay $4,000 to order 1 (it's what I can afford), rather than $0 for none.
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:30:51 PM

How about you ship to me after you receive from US?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: