Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 07:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Miner Giant B In Stock!!  (Read 9340 times)
RadFX

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:39:23 PM

It seems they are not keeping a list of people interested in the next batch.

Just keep an eye on the forum and their website i guess, I also wrote a mail for batch 1 and was not even lucky to get in batch 2 where extra positions got open again at a certain time.
They were not filled with people waiting but were filled with people responding at the moment of writing here on the forum.

Correct me if i am wrong Blockhunter, this is what I experienced.

Happy Mining everyone !

PS: if you do keep a list Blockhunter please check if I am on it  Tongue

Well, suffice it to say, there is plenty of interest to do a group buy.  I'm curious if Baikal has responded to Blockhunter (it all seems very hit and miss, or perhaps only sold to certain people - which makes a group buy a great way to get one...)
Blockhunter (OP)

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:01:23 AM

Just keep an eye on the forum and their website i guess, I also wrote a mail for batch 1 and was not even lucky to get in batch 2 where extra positions got open again at a certain time.
They were not filled with people waiting but were filled with people responding at the moment of writing here on the forum.

Happy Mining everyone !

we are working on organizing everything as best we can when we opened up the group buy our mail system was bombarded with questions and orders and became nearly impossible to sort everything out. We are even still being bombarded with mail. We are a small team at itop and doing our best to help this community. we had to also put up a lot of our money to make such big orders and then it took time to exchange BTC and ETH that was used to fill many orders in a downtrend market. We have been in constant communication with Baikal trying to get another order but at this time are unable. Our goal for this group buy was to offer these units at the best prices we can and build a solid reputation for our company. We however cannot please everyone but we will continue to try to be the best option for this community. I will keep you all updated as we move forward but at this time refrain from emailing I will respond on here as everyone who has the same questions can be answered together. 

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
RadFX

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:13:35 AM

Happy Mining everyone !

we are working on organizing everything as best we can when we opened up the group buy our mail system was bombarded with questions and orders and became nearly impossible to sort everything out. We are even still being bombarded with mail. We are a small team at itop and doing our best to help this community. we had to also put up a lot of our money to make such big orders and then it took time to exchange BTC and ETH that was used to fill many orders in a downtrend market. We have been in constant communication with Baikal trying to get another order but at this time are unable. Our goal for this group buy was to offer these units at the best prices we can and build a solid reputation for our company. We however cannot please everyone but we will continue to try to be the best option for this community. I will keep you all updated as we move forward but at this time refrain from emailing I will respond on here as everyone who has the same questions can be answered together. 

Thank you very much for your help in obtaining these miners - please continue to count me in to help fulfill any group buy orders.
Locin

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:55:21 AM

Please add me list - REQUIRE 4 PLS.

Delivery: To Australia (so from the factory I presume).  Happy to pay import duties as read in previous posts.

emreisik

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:42:42 AM

please add me as well..
bitcoin.cash

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:08:28 AM

Please add me ... 2 Qty
noone606

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:46:36 AM

please add me as well..

Keen for another 2 miners sent to Australia
Any chance of getting in on batch two or 3 ?
Stubsryan

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

I?m interested in the next group buy. I?m in adelaide, Australia. Looking for 1 at the moment. Thanks
Gkhui

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

Pls add me , I would like to order 1unit....
Thank you

randjoe99

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:12:50 PM

Please add me to the list, requires 4. Thank you.

My email is mouaaath@yahoo.com
minernoob1978

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

i think at the moment its useless to write here "add me to the list etc" it wont happen untill 3rd batch going to be open by OP
tummymumma

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

Happy Mining everyone !

Thank you James for all your effort.
kotlarz

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

Happy Mining everyone !

This should indeed increase the reputation of itop-corp if you manage to deliver on time without any issues, good luck Smiley!
peffplepp

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:36:14 PM

Any ide on when the next pre-order opens up?
minernoob1978

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:47:37 PM

Any ide on when the next pre-order opens up?
X2

Blockhunter wrote that you need to watch forum thats all
Jackelbit

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:45:47 PM

Any chance these are still available? Maybe next batch.
kotlarz

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:12:43 PM

Any chance these are still available? Maybe next batch.
Read the previous reply.
AlexxB

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:43:53 PM

Who in their right mind would not want to make 400 USD / day or 13.000 USD / month... Of course I want one too but considering my luck lately meaning that since november I want to buy an S9 and till this date today I cannot find one, more than that I lost 1800 USD trying to buy from a website which was obviously a scam but I was so naive and in a rush to get one sad story is that I have 10+ years active on www: video encoding, subtitle sync, forum, torrents, shopping, DVD5 ISO conversions and so one... but still I got scammed, scammed because I wanted so bad to buy a device that you just plug it in and connect it to the internet and it makes you money, shame on me.
Sorry for off topic, but yeah I would like to have a device that makes me 400 USD per day!
44ondaflo

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:03:36 AM

Possible to ship to Norway if it is count me in. I would like 1 unit please  Smiley
tummymumma

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:11:16 AM

Who in their right mind would not want to make 400 USD / day or 13.000 USD / month... Of course I want one too but considering my luck lately meaning that since november I want to buy an S9 and till this date today I cannot find one, more than that I lost 1800 USD trying to buy from a website which was obviously a scam but I was so naive and in a rush to get one sad story is that I have 10+ years active on www: video encoding, subtitle sync, forum, torrents, shopping, DVD5 ISO conversions and so one... but still I got scammed, scammed because I wanted so bad to buy a device that you just plug it in and connect it to the internet and it makes you money, shame on me.
Sorry for off topic, but yeah I would like to have a device that makes me 400 USD per day!

Yea, its easy to get caught up in this mess, but the same rules apply as in any transaction.  I am not paying you with bitcoin or any method which offers no protection to the buyer unless you are the actual manufacturer or you are reputable and have been vouched for just like in the real world.  Its the first thing I do - Look at the payment methods... crypto may be great but it offers no protection unless you use an escrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: