Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Miner Giant B In Stock!!  (Read 9325 times)
Emcleod

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

Don't you think the leftovers from batch 1 should've gone to  those waiting for batch 2? That would've made your shop stand above the rest.
p90xinsanity

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:24:39 PM

hey guys i personally have ordered 12 of these in the first batch but have yet to receive a tracking number or waybill.

if i do eventually receive them i would be willing to sell 10 of them as well.

1 day shipping in the USA, my price would be 11,999.

once I get them I will start taking offers, so if anyone is interested let me know.
mattlef

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

Don't you think the leftovers from batch 1 should've gone to  those waiting for batch 2? That would've made your shop stand above the rest.

They probably earmarked a set amount for resale per batch.
Makes more sense for itop to do that - it is a business after all - even with the group buy. They're not going to manage the entire process inc shipping to us for free.
So they need to make some profit somewhere for the time they spent setting up and managing outside of the units they probably earmarked for themselves.

Either way, im quite confident our second batch units will get to us quickly - Have a feeling its going to be 10-15 days early like batch 2, so more chance to recoup!
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:50:22 AM

My Review: Baikal Giant B from BlockHunter

Today i got a call from DHL that my Giant B has landed and will soon be delivered to me, it was a refreshing morning call  Smiley

Now i started counting seconds, minutes and hours.......
FINALLY...............the door knocked ........it was DHL with my Giant B.

Excited and happy i forgot to pay him the DHL charges  Grin , after waiting 15 minutes he finally knocked door again.......i was then reminded about DHL charges  Cheesy

This is the unpacking of box

Now my Giant B in action   Roll Eyes

I like the lights Cool

At the end, i must say thanks to Blockhunter (James) who proved to be professional and upheld my trust.

I was among the very first or probably the first one who paid him, when everybody asked me i told them 'James is trust worthy' And see people I was NOT WRONG.

James is trust worthy and professional.

I like the timely delivery, everything is in order and perfect condition looks like a brand new unit  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
I am so happpyyyyyyyyyyyyy Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

dlezama

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:03:33 AM

Oh those lights, they're so pretty Smiley
Now share some screenshots! Take some of your pool fast, before the rest come online while you own the network Grin
Blockhunter (OP)

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

Today i got a call from DHL that my Giant B has landed and will soon be delivered to me, it was a refreshing morning call  Smiley

Excited and happy i forgot to pay him the DHL charges  Grin , after waiting 15 minutes he finally knocked door again.......i was then reminded about DHL charges  Cheesy

I like the lights Cool

At the end, i must say thanks to Blockhunter (James) who proved to be professional and upheld my trust.

I was among the very first or probably the first one who paid him, when everybody asked me i told them 'James is trust worthy' And see people I was NOT WRONG.

I like the timely delivery, everything is in order and perfect condition looks like a brand new unit  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thank you for trusting us with your business, And also your review of your experience with itop! Smiley Smiley

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
fabfab82

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:20:49 PM

I still do not have any action on my track and trace number 😫
Mashy81

Activity: 225

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

How do you expect to get trust and a good name when you raise the price buy several thousand dollars. These people paying 3 or 4x the original price, where I come from that is called getting ripped off.
Since there is only 1 batch from baikal I wonder if you are using the miners from "your batch 2 and 3" then send them to you customers later.
Mashy81

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

Wow just checked and difficulty has aready doubled. I feel for the people that paid 10k+.

Will next batch price be reduced?
mattlef

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:44:22 PM

Wow just checked and difficulty has aready doubled. I feel for the people that paid 10k+.

Dude,
Difficulty has not doubled since people jumped in.... Don't be melodramatic.
It anything there has been maybe a 20% shift in profitability, but there are so many Algo's available though this that the spread will be pretty decent.

And frankly, Demand drives prices. So blame everyone for wanting to buy one and driving the price they are willing to pay for them up - don't blame retailers.
Don't get all salty cause you missed the boat and accuse anyone of ripping people off. Makes you look petty. Its economics - and frankly nothing in the world is fair when it comes to economics and business.
Its first come, get in early, or fall in line with the rest.

Plus early adopters in the first batch - they're taking on all the risk - really, investing thousands for a product that may not really even exist - as our Guinea pigs, they deserve the better prices, and good for them for having the balls to invest early and have it pay off the fastest.

If you expect prices to be reduced, good luck - maybe someone from Batch one will be willing to sell you one for 10K instead of 12K.
Even now, these will pay off in less than a month, they're still pulling really incredible profit #'s  for the cost.... so not sure what to tell you.
Investing is a bitch - sometimes you get lucky and catch bottom - other times you catch the ride up.
BubbaBooeee

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

Overall the Baikal Giant B miner has gone from $400/day to $256/day just after its release.
The one algorithm Giant B uses that pays the most by far is Lbry,  the other algorithms just don't perform with the device.
Checking profitability of each algorithm mined on Baikal Giant B gives:   api.nicehash.com

Algorithm                Hash Rate            Power                

Blake256R14        160GH +/- 10 %    410W +/- 5%            
Blake256R8          160GH +/- 10 %    260W +/- 5%            
Blake2B                 80GH +/- 10 %     300W +/- 5%          
Lbry                       40GH +/- 10 %      400W +/- 5%      
Pascal                   40GH +/- 10 %      210W +/- 5%      

mattlef

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:01:05 PM

Overall the Baikal Giant B miner has gone from $400/day to $256/day just after its release.
The one algorithm Giant B uses that pays the most by far is Lbry,  the other algorithms just don't perform with the device.
Checking profitability of each algorithm mined on Baikal Giant B gives:   api.nicehash.com

Algorithm                Hash Rate            Power                

Blake256R14        160GH +/- 10 %    410W +/- 5%            
Blake256R8          160GH +/- 10 %    260W +/- 5%            
Blake2B                 80GH +/- 10 %     300W +/- 5%          
Lbry                       40GH +/- 10 %      400W +/- 5%      
Pascal                   40GH +/- 10 %      210W +/- 5%      

This isn't accurate either.

Check out whattomine.com before making these claims. Nicehash is based on people buying hashing power and the prices you'll get are always lower and/or always fluctuate based on hash demand.
With current difficulty, you will earn $385USD/Day mining direct through a multi-algo pool (+/- 2-5% for pool and auto exchange fees) - no not even a 20% drop.

As someone who bought in Batch 2, i dont want to see profitability drop anymore - but at the exact same time, being disingenuous isn't fair to those here either.
Mashy81

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

Whattomine is where I got my information. At that specific time the difficulty was 1.6m and network hash was momentarily 40+TH.
These things look like great machines if they are baikals price. Thats what I was trying to say.
If you got the first batch at the actual price then thats awesome
Jan13

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:03:32 PM

I've ordered a Giant B at Asicminermarket a week ago and put 9999 dollar on their bank account (Account Name:NEWWAY LED LIGHTING SOLUTION LIMITED Account No:771-485018-883) with a bank transfer. But my order on their site states 'processing'. So I haven't proof of any payment. They don't answer my mails.  Has anyone similar experiences with Asicminermarket?  
jrc209

Activity: 267
Merit: 4

jrc209

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

I've ordered a Giant B at Asicminermarket a week ago and put 9999 dollar on their bank account (Account Name:NEWWAY LED LIGHTING SOLUTION LIMITED Account No:771-485018-883) with a bank transfer. But my order on their site states 'processing'. So I haven't proof of any payment. They don't answer my mails.  Has anyone similar experiences with Asicminermarket?  

probably got scammed
asgardcfr

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

I have buy a baikal on Asicminermarket and i receive my order after 2 weeks, but he forgot to send me powersupply :/

I think they are overwhelmed and don't know how to handle this high demand

I see to whattomine.com a first line to mine with 326$ and second to nicehash to 226$ but where i can mining with the first line, someone can help me ?

Thanks
Viperean

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:21:48 PM

What country are you in? I just got an email from James to confirm my shipping information. I'm hoping I will get the Miner soon!

Is that an APW3 you are using to power it?
2FLY4WIFI

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:24:19 AM

Blockhunter, james, hi im wanting to order several of these. Well like 4 or 5 probably. Being a newbie i cannot send you a message. Please contact me as soon as possible with your contact info. Id really appreciate it.
vkp4321

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:34:19 AM

https://i.imgur.com/LVlsRXw.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qaSyCOF.jpg

I like the lights Cool

https://i.imgur.com/bboyqcG.jpg

Thank you for posting photo. Nice to see these in action. What pool did you put these on?
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:07:06 AM

Using Super Nova and its PPLNs so i am looking for a PROP pool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: