Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:26:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to Hold these  (Read 880 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:58:31 PM

On my own experienced definitely yes, as of this very moment I hold my bitcoins even it was already fall of about $11,000 and already reached as of this month december as much as $20,000. On that case some were already panic due to its fall but some people like me are holding because as I believed that it will increase and I'm waiting on that time since I'm always updated from time to time because we can't predict its value so much better being update is the best way.
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:06:42 PM

ETH and XRP are good to invest because it continues go up the value but I think btc will not go down so deep try to monitor also the value oftentimes so that you are up to date what is happening.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:57:12 PM

I have already Purchased  ETH,NXT,XRP,START. When BTC starts to go down and down, what happened to those coins ?

I think you should keep holding this three coin ETH, NXT, XRP.
I believe this ETH and XRP has a great reputation for quality and i`m believe ETH and XRP has great potential to be invested, especially long-term investments.
But we don't be lulled with the quality of both, there is still more to is worth considering is NXT coin. Besides being cheaper than ETH and XRP, the coin of NXT has a potential make profit 100 times greater.
norman472

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:21:15 PM

Nice pick , I hold ETH and XRP too , I don't think Bitcoin go down and down , maybe sometimes Bitcoin dump a little bit but only temporarily and will pump sky jet.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:26:41 AM

We got spoiled with this 30x mooning coins. Slight grow like 20-50% is not exiting anymore. But this to the moon could happen only with few coins. But one like top 10 will grow slowly. Iota was a big disappointment for me recently, but I'm still holding it. It could give that still nice +20-30% profit.

ternyabin

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:16:38 PM

Altcoins drop if bitcoin also falls. Unfortunately most of the altcoins seem to be tied to bitcoin.  Embarrassed
Bitcooner

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:21:21 PM

I think you have to hold it, it could become expensive coins
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:05:02 PM

It is unlikely that Bitcoin will go down and down. But when Bitcoin doesn't surge, usually altcoins get pumped.

STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:25:13 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 12:58:35 PM by STIKS1911

I consider ETH and XRP as a good investment, which needs to be kept for a long time. They are very promising. But about the NXT, I doubt, because on December 28, snapshot passed. And from January 1, Ignis will appear, and what I need now is NXT, I Now I do not understand. And its price has fallen significantly now. Maybe he will be pumped again, but I do not see any prospects in it. This is my opinion.

Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:31:58 PM

I have already Purchased  ETH,NXT,XRP,START. When BTC starts to go down and down, what happened to those coins ?
yes all of that coins is worth to hold. maybe at the end of the year, those coins will pump. but i think the best coin to those coin is ETH and i see the chart that these coin is doing well. this ETH is worth to hold, you must hold ETH more than everything.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:10:41 PM

On my own experienced definitely yes, as of this very moment I hold my bitcoins even it was already fall of about $11,000 and already reached as of this month december as much as $20,000. On that case some were already panic due to its fall but some people like me are holding because as I believed that it will increase and I'm waiting on that time since I'm always updated from time to time because we can't predict its value so much better being update is the best way.
it is truly worth it to hold bitcoin, this kind of situation where the bitcoin price dump was already happened before, like everyone said, just hold it, wait for the right time and see what will it do on the future.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Bourbon44

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:11:40 PM

Those are good picks. You should also watch the bee token as well. Their presale is jan 2 and their public sale is jan 31. Decentralized airbnb with zero commissions. A gem to keep and eye on. https://www.thebeetoken.com/
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 04:14:20 PM

hold it and be patient
at this moment all coin going down and its like yearly event
and its gonna rise again next year.believe me i do it every year...lol

ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:19:29 PM

hold it and be patient
at this moment all coin going down and its like yearly event
and its gonna rise again next year.believe me i do it every year...lol
just be patient while holding a coin, dont rush everything when it comes to altcoins, just wait for the right time and for sure, those alts are going to pump soon.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:31:24 PM

Most of the coins that are in the first message are following Bitcoin. If it rise altcoins do the same. So we should wait for stable continuing growth of Bitcoin. Then the situation on that market will become all right.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:40:30 PM

When BTC price surges up again im positive you will get rekt hard,you dont have btc which dictates the market.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:47:13 PM

It is worth to hold for those coins you have mention. Like eth, xrp, strat these are good for long term even if you will observe the price it is increasing. So I have also these coins and Ill wait for the market to grow its price.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:50:00 PM

Among the list of coins that you have shared I like ETHERIUM the most. To be honest I do not believe in RIPPLE as its the most centralized currency out there and START has had absolutely no development for a long time now, but that does not mean that it will not pump.

sibnia

Activity: 602
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:50:56 PM

The choice is made and even invested. Do not regret it. It was your choice and it deserves respect. Now about the main thing. The strategy of holding coins is the most profitable strategy that can only exist for altcoyins. I will say from experience, even the most ardent speculators who "burn coins in their hands" refuse fast money and go on long. Tip, the longer you hold the coins the more you will profit. And do not forget that we live in the golden age of the crypto currency.
Successes!)
ronatrip

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:37:18 PM

Ethereum is a good way to invest your money for long term. But I would recommend you to spend a part of your funds on less known but promising coins as Monero, NEM, Ripple
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: