Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Day for Ripple (XRP) tomorrow?  (Read 551 times)
Books4sale509 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:03:53 PM

Today I wouldn't be surprised if people started rushing to buy more Ripple due to the fact that there is much speculation that there will a major announcement in the news regarding Ripple being used by major banks or corporations, especially since Coinbase is supposedly going to be adding new altcoins to their trading platform and Ripple is rumored to be a top candidate. Also, further adding to that speculation is this recent mysterious development regarding an extremely large transaction record:

https://oracletimes.com/ripple-xrp-someone-just-bought-700-million-usd-in-xrp-major-investment/

What do you guys think? Will Ripple be added to Coinbase? Will major banks be replacing the ancient SHIFT system in favor of Ripple? I personally believe both are very likely to happen considering evidence floating around on the internet; the above article being one example.
Baka01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:08:02 PM

Ripple will be added to coinbase , but not before 2018.
i'd say early mid 2018 but who knows.

And yes ripple will get to 2$ , faster then we think
roos

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:18:54 PM

In my opion buying Ripple any day will be good.
A lot of people are really fund of it, and expect to do good.
If you think the same, then it doesn't matter when you buy it.
Yes, CoinBase will most likely add Ripple soon...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fahim

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:24:59 PM

Ripple did not show a good price increase. It is for the banking system, and no one particularly thought about the cost. Good working product. But the last time we see an excitement around this coin. The price increase is not only for bitcoin, but also for news. Ripple was a good long-term investment, but now the price is rising and profits can be much earlier.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:35:23 PM

Another day, same thread again. According to some members here every day will be a big day for ripple?  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
coinmgnet

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:45:42 PM

Today I wouldn't be surprised if people started rushing to buy more Ripple due to the fact that there is much speculation that there will a major announcement in the news regarding Ripple being used by major banks or corporations, especially since Coinbase is supposedly going to be adding new altcoins to their trading platform and Ripple is rumored to be a top candidate. Also, further adding to that speculation is this recent mysterious development regarding an extremely large transaction record:

https://oracletimes.com/ripple-xrp-someone-just-bought-700-million-usd-in-xrp-major-investment/

What do you guys think? Will Ripple be added to Coinbase? Will major banks be replacing the ancient SHIFT system in favor of Ripple? I personally believe both are very likely to happen considering evidence floating around on the internet; the above article being one example.

Aside from the $700 million investment, how far can it go? We shall see.
Etemind

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:49:39 PM

Ripple did not show a good price increase. It is for the banking system, and no one particularly thought about the cost. Good working product. But the last time we see an excitement around this coin. The price increase is not only for bitcoin, but also for news. Ripple was a good long-term investment, but now the price is rising and profits can be much earlier.

Yes XRP is getting attention once again. I know this is a good coin but this is for long term hold. That announcement  that it will be added on coinbase is having a huge impact on coins price movement. This is one of the coin to watch out for.

Baka01

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:25:08 PM

Yes it's long term investment , maybe in 2-3 years i'll be 20-50$ if more banks/amazon work with them.
So , under 1$ is a really good moment to invest.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:33:00 PM

forget this scam coin

burnum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:41:14 PM

Another day, same thread again. According to some members here every day will be a big day for ripple?  Roll Eyes
Everyday! Lol! But the rumors do seem to be thick and you know what they say, its best to buy on rumors.

So I bought a few.

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:49:38 PM

Ripple might hit $5 by 2018 if the prediction goes well and if it is added to coinbase as far as my understanding once a altcoins is added to coinbase it already goes to next level as coinbase is one of the most trusted and user friendly wallet I have ever come across and if you look at Litecoin and ethreum which are considered to be next bitcoin with better features they are added to coinbase apart from any other alts whose value is much more than these coins

Am I spamming? Report me!
Xie89

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:58:08 PM

forget this scam coin

May I ask what makes you say this?
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:48:03 PM

Well, just in case I've bought myself a few Ripples. Not that I like this coin so much, but I thing it will rise anyway.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
burnum

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:54:17 PM

Well, just in case I've bought myself a few Ripples. Not that I like this coin so much, but I thing it will rise anyway.

I don't like this coin much either  Cheesy But I remember when it was announced and it has fulfilled many many of its promises and the teams involved with it have generally been very professional,it has its place among cryptos, but my favorites are less than a buck right now.

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:55:21 PM

If it's really added to coinbase, this means that ripple will make 2x ending in $1.8 at least. This is a real story if and only if coinbase rumors are correct.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:09:11 PM

I think ripple's already anticipated the news. I don't think it is going to move very much in the next days, Off course I might be wrong.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:24:40 PM

I hope that Ripple will grow more this week... it surely has anticipated the news but I think many people will be more curious about it and buy
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:51:06 PM

Ripple devs know how to manipulate people very well. They are one of the best. I bought ripple last month and it kept going down and down. I sold  all my ripples and what happened? Ripple rocketed! So they did a good job. I dont know if tomorrow is a big day for tomorrow but I dont believe that. Rumors will never finish about ripple.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:05:41 AM

in my oppinion you are all a bunch of idiots that buy useless garbage made out of thin air, with the time you have sold, the only winner in this are the ripple banksters, among you so called investors the odds are 100% against you

regards

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:10:36 AM

forget this scam coin

Ripples idea of trustless decentralised distribution

Hey we will give it out for free that's how we will distribute.

next day

Fuck off we decided to keep it all for ourselves

Laters

Freebieindia

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:11:21 AM

if ripple gets added in coinbase and be accepted with more banks it can easily hit $1 to $2 . the future of ripple is going to be very successful .
whitesean

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:13:35 AM

you think if ripple will be added in coinbace price will grow up ??

https://gissis.com/?ref=magicshlong
пpoeкт oт тoпoвoй aдминиcтpaции!
Books4sale509 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:24:15 AM

Good time to get Ripple right now while it's cheaper cuz it's gonna explain explode tomorrow morning if there's ANY kind of news regarding it, especially Coinbase announcement, and that's likely to happen soon before Christmas.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:08:48 AM

XRP, i don't know if it's manipulation or speculation or anything, all this time, i've always been given a fantastic profit and i will continue to put high trust for xrp, And if this a right news of course the price will be more fantastic. There are some say xrp give them loss, that just how you see the market

gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:16:11 AM

too many rumors, it's just a daily trading profit. many traders, who toy the xrp price . don't be fooled by issues about ripple.
Olihander

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:18:12 AM

People are shilling ripple hard as heck the last couple days huh? I dont like backing a cryptocurrency that is totally centralized and the owner has half the coins... Doesnt even qualify as a crypto tbh.
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:26:37 AM

People are shilling ripple hard as heck the last couple days huh? I dont like backing a cryptocurrency that is totally centralized and the owner has half the coins... Doesnt even qualify as a crypto tbh.

It does seem like a professional team, but I just can't get past the centralization either. Looks like a company just collecting rent and built for the status quo.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
inmylovely

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:41:10 AM

XRP go to the moon
Xie89

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:58:52 AM

forget this scam coin

Ripples idea of trustless decentralised distribution

Hey we will give it out for free that's how we will distribute.

next day

Fuck off we decided to keep it all for ourselves

Laters

Ok thanks for that clear answer. Sounds like a legit reason  Grin
hieu81

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:59:30 AM

Ripple and ETH is the best altcoin at this time! But most of drum price still by some huge people! So you need to carefull when invest it at the moment!
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:12:37 AM

"Ripple (XRP) was being traded at $0.006 USD in January 2017, this means that by now, someone who invested at the time, would have experienced gains of over 10 000%"

Damn son this is huge lol, ROI of 10,000%, where do you get such investment in the "REAL World"

However, i would say Yes. Coinbase would most likely to Add Ripple in consider Ripple has a very great use case and its currently getting adopted in some institution like Banks. Coinbase would not wanted to lose out coins which has huge trading volume
Books4sale509 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:57:59 AM

Already news is being posted. This one about Amazon using Ripple is gonna get people excited  Shocked

https://oracletimes.com/amazon-ripple-xrp-2018/
inturist

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:17:31 AM

2$ this is ~77 billions$ markat cap more than ETH has.  Undecided Do you gues is it real?
XPR is a good coin but not good like ETH, I guess
niemsarkar

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:37:46 AM

At 2018 Ripple will add coinbase and it price will start 2$
kenellis2017

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:44:17 AM

XRP is good coin, it will reach $1 in 2018. We can hold it.
oo666oo

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:25:31 AM

"Tomorrow" has come, and nothing special has happened to Ripple.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
inturist

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:52:51 AM

XRP is good coin, it will reach $1 in 2018. We can hold it.
Actually Ripple was cost 1.82$ 14 december on CEX.IO It was so huge pump. I do not know who bought XRP at this price  Roll Eyes
If XRP will add to Coinbase price go on to the moon.
Books4sale509 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:11:32 PM

"Tomorrow" has come, and nothing special has happened to Ripple.

I was actually a right. Ripple has surged past 0.82 today due to all this news circulating.

https://twitter.com/housedoctorjr/status/942850554568384512
whitesean

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:30:00 PM

so this is true information? ripple will be added to coinbase ??any body know when will be do this??

https://gissis.com/?ref=magicshlong
пpoeкт oт тoпoвoй aдминиcтpaции!
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:37:46 PM

I can see it hovering at its current price mark for a while unless those rumours about Coinbase are actually true, if so I can see a lot being shifted and growing quite quickly. Either way, it could be wise to pick some up and sit on them for a while.
blockchainbetty

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:47:53 PM

I hope $xrp is added to Coinbase soon they have been talking about it for a couple weeks now!

burnum

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:34:44 AM

I hope $xrp is added to Coinbase soon they have been talking about it for a couple weeks now!

SO will it just show up on Coinbase or will coinbase announce it somewhere when they do it?

rob31

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:02:37 AM

I was planning to buy to ripple when it was about .20, but at these prices I think its too high, going to wait for a pullback.
adina1992

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:09:54 AM

It is not worth investing. I think with that money, you can buy new coins who are really cheap.
chino3

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:22:16 AM

It is not worth investing. I think with that money, you can buy new coins who are really cheap.

care to give more detail on either of your comments?
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:44:12 AM

care to give more detail on either of your comments?

IMHO, I think ripple is at the amount it should be. I still think it will rise a bit with things like being added to coinbase etc but I don't think the gains will be huge. At best $2 in next few months. The time to buy ripple was when it was at that $0.15-0.25 mark that it was at for ages.

When you look at some of the projects coming through like Oyster Pearl (PRL), DIMcoin (Hits exchange for the 1st time on 23rd on hitbtc) and many more I could go on with. They have a great project with plenty of room to gain with smaller total supply. PRL for example has gone up about 800% in a short time and was over 1000% before pulling back.

Ripple is safe with small gains but there's a lot of good project out that have some big gains coming.
But it's up to each individual to work out if they want to take that risk.

d0r10n

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:11:09 AM

I think Ripple has much mroe room to grow, they will be releasing two household names as partners soon.

Glad I bought a few thousand XRP back in the 20c range

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
PeZ

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:24:49 AM

I'm still wondering what's happening with the 55 billion in escrow.

Current total is 37 billion in circulation. They will more than double the supply. All the coins with this type of circulation are struggling under $1.

I'm guessing they will release it when Ripple hits Coinbase.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: