Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Day for Ripple (XRP) tomorrow?  (Read 551 times)
Books4sale509 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:03:53 PM

Today I wouldn't be surprised if people started rushing to buy more Ripple due to the fact that there is much speculation that there will a major announcement in the news regarding Ripple being used by major banks or corporations, especially since Coinbase is supposedly going to be adding new altcoins to their trading platform and Ripple is rumored to be a top candidate. Also, further adding to that speculation is this recent mysterious development regarding an extremely large transaction record:

https://oracletimes.com/ripple-xrp-someone-just-bought-700-million-usd-in-xrp-major-investment/

What do you guys think? Will Ripple be added to Coinbase? Will major banks be replacing the ancient SHIFT system in favor of Ripple? I personally believe both are very likely to happen considering evidence floating around on the internet; the above article being one example.
Baka01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:08:02 PM

Ripple will be added to coinbase , but not before 2018.
i'd say early mid 2018 but who knows.

And yes ripple will get to 2$ , faster then we think
roos

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:18:54 PM

In my opion buying Ripple any day will be good.
A lot of people are really fund of it, and expect to do good.
If you think the same, then it doesn't matter when you buy it.
Yes, CoinBase will most likely add Ripple soon...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:24:59 PM

Ripple did not show a good price increase. It is for the banking system, and no one particularly thought about the cost. Good working product. But the last time we see an excitement around this coin. The price increase is not only for bitcoin, but also for news. Ripple was a good long-term investment, but now the price is rising and profits can be much earlier.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:35:23 PM

Another day, same thread again. According to some members here every day will be a big day for ripple?  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
coinmgnet

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:45:42 PM

Today I wouldn't be surprised if people started rushing to buy more Ripple due to the fact that there is much speculation that there will a major announcement in the news regarding Ripple being used by major banks or corporations, especially since Coinbase is supposedly going to be adding new altcoins to their trading platform and Ripple is rumored to be a top candidate. Also, further adding to that speculation is this recent mysterious development regarding an extremely large transaction record:

https://oracletimes.com/ripple-xrp-someone-just-bought-700-million-usd-in-xrp-major-investment/

What do you guys think? Will Ripple be added to Coinbase? Will major banks be replacing the ancient SHIFT system in favor of Ripple? I personally believe both are very likely to happen considering evidence floating around on the internet; the above article being one example.

Aside from the $700 million investment, how far can it go? We shall see.
Etemind

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:49:39 PM

Ripple did not show a good price increase. It is for the banking system, and no one particularly thought about the cost. Good working product. But the last time we see an excitement around this coin. The price increase is not only for bitcoin, but also for news. Ripple was a good long-term investment, but now the price is rising and profits can be much earlier.

Yes XRP is getting attention once again. I know this is a good coin but this is for long term hold. That announcement  that it will be added on coinbase is having a huge impact on coins price movement. This is one of the coin to watch out for.

Baka01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:25:08 PM

Yes it's long term investment , maybe in 2-3 years i'll be 20-50$ if more banks/amazon work with them.
So , under 1$ is a really good moment to invest.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:33:00 PM

forget this scam coin

burnum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:41:14 PM

Another day, same thread again. According to some members here every day will be a big day for ripple?  Roll Eyes
Everyday! Lol! But the rumors do seem to be thick and you know what they say, its best to buy on rumors.

So I bought a few.

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:49:38 PM

Ripple might hit $5 by 2018 if the prediction goes well and if it is added to coinbase as far as my understanding once a altcoins is added to coinbase it already goes to next level as coinbase is one of the most trusted and user friendly wallet I have ever come across and if you look at Litecoin and ethreum which are considered to be next bitcoin with better features they are added to coinbase apart from any other alts whose value is much more than these coins

Am I spamming? Report me!
Xie89

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:58:08 PM

forget this scam coin

May I ask what makes you say this?
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:48:03 PM

Well, just in case I've bought myself a few Ripples. Not that I like this coin so much, but I thing it will rise anyway.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
burnum

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:54:17 PM

Well, just in case I've bought myself a few Ripples. Not that I like this coin so much, but I thing it will rise anyway.

I don't like this coin much either  Cheesy But I remember when it was announced and it has fulfilled many many of its promises and the teams involved with it have generally been very professional,it has its place among cryptos, but my favorites are less than a buck right now.

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:55:21 PM

If it's really added to coinbase, this means that ripple will make 2x ending in $1.8 at least. This is a real story if and only if coinbase rumors are correct.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:09:11 PM

I think ripple's already anticipated the news. I don't think it is going to move very much in the next days, Off course I might be wrong.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:24:40 PM

I hope that Ripple will grow more this week... it surely has anticipated the news but I think many people will be more curious about it and buy
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:51:06 PM

Ripple devs know how to manipulate people very well. They are one of the best. I bought ripple last month and it kept going down and down. I sold  all my ripples and what happened? Ripple rocketed! So they did a good job. I dont know if tomorrow is a big day for tomorrow but I dont believe that. Rumors will never finish about ripple.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:05:41 AM

in my oppinion you are all a bunch of idiots that buy useless garbage made out of thin air, with the time you have sold, the only winner in this are the ripple banksters, among you so called investors the odds are 100% against you

regards

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:10:36 AM

forget this scam coin

May I ask what makes you say this?

Ripples idea of trustless decentralised distribution

Hey we will give it out for free that's how we will distribute.

next day

Fuck off we decided to keep it all for ourselves

Laters

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: