Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've made a huge mistake  (Read 738 times)
Haendel1 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:29:50 PM

Hello, I've made a mistake such a big mistake by withdrawing my eos tokens from MEW into a eth adress at kraken please tell me that i can get them back. I've already made a support
You must try to contact the kraken's support. Because kraken already listed eos on the exchange site and that means there is a chance for you to get your eos back. But if you are withdrawing your amount in your kraken account and does it seems your eos will be delivered to your account? or I just not understand about that? Can you provide the more information regarding your problem?

it's a bit confusing to make it simple i send my EOS tokens from MEW to my ETH deposite adress in kraken.

I try to reach kraken no answer for the moment, I will try their social media. Thanks for all the supports.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:09:48 PM

Hello, I've made a mistake such a big mistake by withdrawing my eos tokens from MEW into a eth adress at kraken please tell me that i can get them back. I've already made a support

They will be sitting in that Eth address on Kraken. Hopefully they will help you out. Support may take some time to fix this as they are likely busy with all of the new users coming into crypto.

Let us know how this worked out for you.
CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:12:32 PM

If you think it was a large enough amount to get peoples attention maybe the devs could fork the coin for you to return your coins to you, kind of like the Etherium chain took when  there was a theft in the blockchain, post your transaction here and lets take a look at it on the block explorer to see if it warrants a fork or not.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x15fd18f4afcb74e224bb2296d0c91c3d93013c299bdfe03640cb6d97df719a09

I juste lost near 4K just because of a wrong copy paste. That's fucking inbelieviable the fact you just can't cancel a transaction

I feel you mate , this is bad Sad. Next time be more carefull. I also lost 700 ARK because my copy paste didin't work ....so yea...this is crypto man , always double or triple check everything before you move on with the situation.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:16:35 PM

Welcome to the world of crypto! Anything you've sent is irreversible. That's a lesson you have to learn.

I am sorry for the loss of your hard-earned money. Hopefully, Kraken would help you solve this issue. You would be lucky if they've found a way to retrieve the ones you've sent.

You have to be careful next time. As for me, I always make sure that I'm using the right address to send carefully.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:24:24 PM

you do the right by contacting the support from kraken,
and you can ask the private key for your ethereum address in kraken, but maybe it will be very bad situations because most exchange will always give a warning before we sent a token or ethereum

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:36:46 PM

There is no possibility to taken back the token you have incorrectly. Please keep understand that you will never recover any decentralized crypto currencies.
Check always before you made the transaction and go with the correct wallet address you are transferring it.
Namal Harshana

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:25:33 PM

Oh very sad about it  Cry .But i think there's no any person to help you.Before sending any amount of coins double check your address.If you sent coins you cant get it back.Your transaction is over now and somebody may be got it.you  have learnt big thing from it .Don't worry anymore.Buy new coins and get profit from it.
Good luck  Wink

pushkarmore

Activity: 241

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:00:43 PM

Oh ! sorry to hear that my friend. But I think no one can get your coins back to your account. Always make a habit of double check the address and other details before doing a transaction and also try to divide the transactions into two or three parts and then do the transactions by three times, this way even if you make some loss it will be a small amount and a bigger one.
ChuckToken

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:06:15 PM

Kraken has access to deposit address, the question now is will they help you.
Wait for their anwser...
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:08:15 PM

This, of course, is very sad, but the crypto currency does not tolerate mistakes. Get used to, if you want to survive on market, lol. Always use MeW (or another wallet), never exchange wallets!

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:09:28 PM

Was that amount huge?
Avast just try to each kraken and explain about your problem. They might consider you and return the tokens.
I know my friends recovered OMG tokens from hitbtc by contacting their support and they did help him by charging some fee.

Blah blah
kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:11:50 PM

no one can get it back its very sad and its a real mistake but don't worry "thumbsup for not to do the same mistake again".
Gobeller

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:38:31 PM

This is a common mistake of the beginners. This happens because you couldn't concentrate on it well. I'm sorry but unfortunately, the support won't reverse this transaction. My friend made the same thing and they became lost forever.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:40:41 PM

So bad.you can not do anything,
it's useless for you to complain to kraken it's so ridiculous,
They've said that if you send your token to them you will lose your tokens, don't you read this warning, dude.
Be patient, make this as a learning for the future. Dude
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:51:43 PM

I think no one can help you they can't restore it caused you already withdraw it. Thats really a mistake lesson learned from you keep curious for your own sake you decided your own will. Goodluck be aware always
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:55:36 PM

I heard they do this for a fee exchanges
yluna88

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:59:27 PM

This is a good precaution, I do the same with my tokens - small amount first. Also, try not to do any transfer or trading when you are sleepy, tired or too stressed up. We tend to make careless mistakes under such conditions.

I think no body can to help you that token will be loss and unrecoverable. So before send any token always make sure right address. In my experience, before send any token I always try with small amount first and then send all of the token to make sure everything right and work.
Avdotiy

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:13:37 PM

This is a spirit of crypto, hope I will never do anything like you did Undecided
Sorry to read it man. I can just offer my condolences.

Gloria_16

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:54:31 AM

to regain the returned coins can not be, you will forever forget about the coins sent and in the future be more careful
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:07:11 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 02:37:50 AM by felipe04

learn from your mistake you know already what is the answer in your question.I think every click here that you do be careful and always double check what you want you to do.i always try mining here and so far i never been scam by some phising site here because i create a new account if i try their site that's wise to do if you don't know what your doing in your case you already know but you made mistake so if you do that again atleast make it slow to do transaction there then double the transaction for more safe.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: