Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin contribution to world economy  (Read 995 times)
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

Bitcoins contribution to world economy in the future, such as online payment, cashless society, and fast processing of transactions, whether any kinds of transactions.Smiley Since bitcoins are globally recognized, it could be a universal money in the future.Smiley
ekans45

Activity: 229
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:16:39 PM

How do you think bitcoin will affect the world economy by 2028?
You can't say. It's bitcoin, you see, it is not easy to predict about. Expectations are obviously high but sometimes they are too high than what is required. Bitcoin will be vital for a decade but after that only time can tell what will happen.
Bitcoin is developed to facilitate a more convenient way of transactions in the market world. It is a perfect tool for the modernization of universal marketing. Like fiat, it is use for the balance allocation and distribution of value and worth to stocks exchange. Even though, right now, bitcoin is not yet as acceptable as fiat globally, correction and regulations may be made. Bitcoin impact on the world economy a decade from now, will depend on how it would be accepted by the public.
vitalli

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

Bitcoin will definitely affect the global economy. This has already begun to happen. And by 2028 bitcoin will closely integrate into many economic aspects of human activity. I think, crypto-currencies will be about 10-15% of the world economy.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

As I would like to think, yes bitcoin has some commitment to the world economy. Indeed, bitcoin is taxless, however when you change over it into genuine cash, I realize that you will utilize it to purchase something or utilize it to pay the bills, on that point you will spend some cash to pay included assessment so the legislature will have some advantage on it.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

Bitcoin have vast contribution to global economy either it can be direct or indirect impact.Bitcoin opened doors for those who have too much money in form of cash they can invest to make it proper use,Bitcoin minimize the employment to engage the manpower and main contribution is safe and quick way to make transactions transfer money from one place to another.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:17:19 PM

This is really one hell of a shot for like 10 years ahead, but let me give it a go. This is what I'm thinking. Bitcoin as bitcoin has indirect change of the World especially by blockchain technology that has really a lot of usage.Therefore, there will be some really smart guys with smart ideas that will probably change the World as we know it by applying all the tech there is available right now. I feel that there are huge changes in that terms ahead of us and we will be all there to see it happen.
The word Bitcoin can use the game changer because for the use of it changes the many people’s lives. And it is indirectly affected the world economy also. Because our young generation has fresh minds they can use Bitcoin with the new ideas that affect the people’s lives directly. And the ten years ahead if we imagine the Bitcoin progress it would be directly affect the world ‘s economy and government legalize it in country and people are free to use Bitcoin like flat money.
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:53:14 PM

Bitcoin has valued contribution in global economy either direct or indirect,it helps to investors to raise their income and diversify which create opportunity for society welfare. It helps to job less to to get good income and stable financially.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

Bitcoin has valued contribution in global economy either direct or indirect,it helps to investors to raise their income and diversify which create opportunity for society welfare. It helps to job less to to get good income and stable financially.
I think bitcoin has a lot of good potentials that can really uplift the economy of the world.Through its high value,lot of people would be interested in investing  and even using it.Soon they will come to experience progress in their lives in the latter part.If this happens,i believe bitcoin will minimize poverty in the world as it gives unemployed people an income that can really make their own lifestyle changed too.Hopefully bitcoin will be recognized in the world 10-20 years from now.

congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:59:50 AM

How do you think bitcoin will affect the world economy?
In terms of world economy, bitcoin has an indirect help or boost to a country's economy by enabling people to have financial freedom.
Financial freedom equates to a much more buying capacity for goods and services which will then increase the country's revenue thru value added tax and or excise tax. By generating revenue, more infrastructures and also government projects will be implemented that citizens will also benefit. A cycle thay people will benefit from. So in this way, bitcoin is a great help.

arthur25

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:18:08 AM

2028 is a long run to witness. Every year pass is always a development for bitcoin economy. The affect of bitcoin to the world economy will be huge growth of economic development. This could be changing the economic views of world economy in 2028 bitcoin affect.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:24:17 AM

That's still a too far year to predict. We dont know whAt will happen. But I think bitcoin will continue to eveolve in the digital world. Many altcoins will exist, will die and will maintain their strong positions. On bitcoin, I beleieve it will continue to move forward and the economist will adopt and make adjustments for bitcoin's to be used in every community.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:24:38 AM

this is the good impact of economy and to myself. By year of 2028 maybe i am probably Millionaire or Billionaire why not,and many people knows bitcoin but if they know it they will be lazy because of the big earning of it they only can do is to wait their fee.the best contribution of bitcoin to the economy is give a opportunity to people who is unemployed.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:05:38 AM

[/quote
Nobody would really know if bitcoin would still be bitcoin by the year 2028. All i know is that anybody who will succeed and becomes rich with bitcoin would have the capacity to increase their expenditures and it would mean an indirect boost in their own economy.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

Although bitcoin is an online payment method, I think bitcoin is capable of contributing to the world economy. Because people who have bitcoin (investing in bitcoin) are likely to benefit greatly because the bitcoin price changes are stable and rising, and this real bitcoin becomes the income of the world community. It's just that the legality of bitcoin can not be sure, there are some countries that have not received bitcoin. Bitcoin will make a major contribution to the global economy if each country recognizes and accepts bitcoins, and also applies to legitimate payment methods in the country.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

the contribution of bitcoin to the world economy is very closely and important. because bitcoin can improve the economy of the people so that people who do not have jobs but still have the income to meet their economic needs in everyday life. therefore we should be able to utilize bitcoin as well as possible so that the people's economy remains stable and we continue to contribute in the world economy along with this bitcoin.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

yes of course bitcoin will bring a good impact on the economy for bitcoin users and the government will benefit from the transaction, because many investors who join using bitcoin and the public trust about this currency crypto
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:02:14 PM

Bitcoin contribution to the world economy seen from the many digital projects that receive bitcoin, especially in early 2018 is very founder of Facebook will even deepen the cryptocurrency for the development of these services. His contribution is clearly visible and now many investors are turning to bitcoin for multiple benefits. If there is no contribution then until now maybe bitcoin will never be ogled by the investors.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

Well, since you talk about the economy of the world in 2028, I think that there is a big change will happen because we can see that some countries will improve their economy when they start to accept bitcoin. What if in 2028, ofcourse there is a big change with the economy of the world maybe it will be more became rich or develop.

queenlaurel

Activity: 182

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:34:09 PM

Its either going to be a global means of currency or the government should have shut it down before then.  The government are power crazed and they dont like what they cant control. Money they can control, but they can not see they'll go to any length to wipe it out. Its a two way thing but I am hoping we'll get to a point of having a real cashless society.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
amzadabir

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

Between 2024 and Bitcoin, the world economy will improve. Over the past few years, Bitcoin has gained significant importance throughout the world. Indeed, it is the world's leading crypto currency and the best edited currency of the year. It has achieved more than 35 percent compared to last year. Acquiring this recognition is not easy. The risks associated with crime in the form of laundering and narcotic currency such as the Silk Road and Albavay, through the notorious online black market and the risk of price risk, regular financial market participants are vigilant due to its possible risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: