Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:36:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much important bitcoin for entrepreneurs?  (Read 2641 times)
pokang13

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:57:41 AM

It is very important for the entrepenuers to have bitcoin because in the first place it is an asset.Businessmen uses it for electronic payments and transactions.Also, they use it to trade.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:22:38 AM

I think for entrepreneurs who do not have large capital, of course the presence of bitcoin is very helpful, because in addition to help bitcoin can also provide benefits for us, provided that we who use it can arrange it.
Bitcoin is big help for entrepreneurs that not have large amounts of capital for there business. If one entrepreneurs invest in bitcoin they get benefits to gain high profit so that bitcoin provides the capital that they need support the business to become grow and successful.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:27:49 AM

World is now leading by different entrepreneurs who are continuously innovate new thing for contributing the world for removing poverty and fight against superstition. Entrepreneur find those skill and proficient people who are deprive of opportunity and provide sufficient work through she or he can lead a perfect life.  Now world is like a global village and people can recognize them by their own specialty. Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation. Even they can transfer this  currency after completing actual task from one place to another place. So i think it can be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.

In my own opinion, entrepreneurs will just invest on bitcoins if they want an asset that is good for long term since bitcoins will grow in the future then they can easily expand their resources.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:03:29 AM

Bitcoin is very important for anyone, not only for entrepreneurs. but Bitcoin is important for all groups, be it workers, company directors, students, housewives, and anyone. all can benefit from bitcoin. but indeed, usually an entrepreneur is a hard worker, so bitcoin is very beneficial for those who want to work hard.
You are being very liberal about it. Its a good way of thinking but do you think every other unemployed person in this world has knowledge of bitcoin? Let alone internet I dont expect every person in this world to have a device to access the internet every time they want it. Although crypto is a buzzword in the internet now, smaller businesses wont get any pitch unless they have something unique and realistic at the time feasible service to provide.

By using the buzzwords of blockchain, AI, Cloud computing there are a lot of scum projects coming up. I dont expect any of them to be taken up my shark investors.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:12:00 AM

I believe bitcoin is important for entrepreneurs.. because it helps them in many ways.. it makes their work easier and also the more they get the chance to raise their revenues and also this is more advantageous for them, working in digital-mechanical way rather than manual.. specially now a days that everything is digital-electronic and through internet they become even more well known.

alval

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

Bitcoin is not sure for those usages (had detailed before) according to the detail you had explained before, but those potential aren't close to another coin (altcoin)
. at current circumstance, there are many altcoin are exist with specific purpose. according to their specification
in the main essence entrepreneur indeed have the contribution to creating a better world economy. their presence reduces the poverty by the circle wheel economy that spinning around and generate income for every proficient or nonproficient involved. whether the cryptocurrency exists or not. cryptocurrency might not be looked as investment instrumental but can really generate profit maximally by the utilization of cryptocurrency when it implemented in economy technical aspects.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:31:33 PM

It is not just purely entreprenuial however I think it is more innovative side people that take interest in bitcoin for their bussiness.

Considering the bigger the company gets the lower the chances of them putting their business at a risk or at least gets harder to change stuff that causes bitcoin to be not a huge part of their innovation focuses. However, the newer people who go out and try to be entrepreneur and start business has more wiggle room and they try to approach business as quickly and greatly as possible which means they do try new innovations than not and sometimes that takes bitcoin to attention as well.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:00:56 PM

World is now leading by different entrepreneurs who are continuously innovate new thing for contributing the world for removing poverty and fight against superstition. Entrepreneur find those skill and proficient people who are deprive of opportunity and provide sufficient work through she or he can lead a perfect life.  Now world is like a global village and people can recognize them by their own specialty. Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation. Even they can transfer this  currency after completing actual task from one place to another place. So i think it can be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.

In the perspective of mine, bitcoin is slightly essential to the entrepreneurs for a reason that by acquiring and embracing the cryptocurrency like bitcoin, they will gain more profits and possible customer due to the innovation of a paying system and transactions. Bitcoin will help them increase their sales and can also increase their money because of the investment you can try in here. Businesses always need to be new and accept all the possibility and new ways in the society in able for them to stay in business world.

GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:17:09 PM

It may be new opportunity to all entrepreneurs but it depends on how they use it. Of course the advantage of it is the uniqueness and also adaption for the modern transactions

airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:22:15 AM

Since bitcoin's purpose is for the betterment of payment system especially in online transaction, bitcoin will really give a better option for entrepreneurs to make their business more fast, convenient, secure and low transaction rates. That's also the reason why many companies nowadays are already engaged in blockchain.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
DigitalCyberius

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:36:05 AM

It would be interesting to see some percentages on how many people made money trading BTC or working for a cryptocurrency-related startup, vs those who have lost money. Entrepreneurship is highly important for any society (see Josh Tolley), but I'd hope that the majority of entrepreneurs, as we could expect, will not be related to BTC at all (except perhaps as a payment option). Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are still experimental (on a large scale), are still extremely volatile, and there's still much in the unknown. Sure it might be beneficial for some startups to help push this field forward or renovate it, we need entrepreneurs doing other things and innovating in other areas as well, far more than in crypto.

As to if crypto or blockchain have the ability to make life easier for businesses, it's a possibility, we've already seen a few use cases, and it can help offer transparency and speed, among other things.

Hope that helps,
The Cyberius team.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:44:49 AM

In my view, bitcoin importance is the decentralized system and revolutionary monetary system. If Government applied this system, i am believe it will creating eficient bussiness and entrepreneurs will take benefits from it
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:00:02 AM

Since bitcoin's purpose is for the betterment of payment system especially in online transaction, bitcoin will really give a better option for entrepreneurs to make their business more fast, convenient, secure and low transaction rates. That's also the reason why many companies nowadays are already engaged in blockchain.
Yes, fast transactions is one thing any entrepreneur will always be looking at and as long as it makes processes easy for them without having any form of barrier internationally when it comes to their business, then it is a space that would be a lot relevant and useful for them. When a business is looking for worry-free way of holding funds for future developments and to attract new community of customers for their business then bitcoin must be very good choice for them.

Asides that, I believe the usage of this space depending on the sector of the entrepreneur anyway can enable them get work done faster based on certain skills and have no problem paying whoever completes the task wherever they may be. One thing an entrepreneur wants is to be able to utilize time and funds effectively and this sure looks more like it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:53:09 AM

bitcoin for entrepreneurs is very important because with bitcoin and blockchain technology, bitcoin entrepreneurs can record and receive payments from around the world and the transactions are very clearly recorded on the blockhchain and everything can be seen and transparent, and the money is very fast and not too confused because bitcoin can be sent from all countries.
Leonardoross

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:10:35 AM

A thorough study of coin yields, businesses should also create transparency to attract investors and select the appropriate cryptocurrency.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:35:30 AM

I took advantage of the Bitcoin price flactuantion by investing 10% of my earnings. My $500 turned to $18k. I seeit as money multiplier
Bitcoin is no doubt the best way of multiplying your money by a significant number. The market value of bitcoin is almost increasing on daily basis. So, it is really a very good opportunity not only for entrepreneurs but for all of us to invest in bitcoin to have much more money in return then our actual investment. Bitcoin is going to make our lives far better than our present lives.

I believe we are entrepreneurs too because we invest in bitcoin. We seek high profit with only small investment. And that is where the fun is. We buy at a low price and sell at a high one. Good strategy and without any risk. That is what I love about bitcoin. Fact is that the price is still low, so it is a good opportunity to buy some coins and wait until the price grows. It is not only us, but all investors are using this strategy. And yes, indeed, bitcoin will make our lives prosperous and save us from many problems.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:36:18 AM

Entrepreneurs can find for themselves many positive aspects such as: crypto-loans will attract new customers; the commission for transactions will be reduced; business will be perceived as a supporter of innovation; there will be new loyalty programs for customers.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:18:55 AM

In the perspective of mine, bitcoin is slightly essential to the entrepreneurs for a reason that by acquiring and embracing the cryptocurrency like bitcoin, they will gain more profits and possible customer due to the innovation of a paying system and transactions. Bitcoin will help them increase their sales and can also increase their money because of the investment you can try in here. Businesses always need to be new and accept all the possibility and new ways in the society in able for them to stay in business world.
Well, that is a start! The main purpose of being an entrepreneur anyway is to be able to use the entrepreneurial skill to generate a lot of returns in the long run which the space can serve as a way. Nevertheless, the fact that I can easily make transactions and even as an entrepreneur, be able to inculcate the space into my business can really go a long way.

I know due to its volatility, it is a topic no one wants to be discussing, but as time goes on, this would give entrepreneurs the chance to make do with the advantages that abounds.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:52:51 AM

If we're talking about crypto currency functioning as a currency for an entrepreneur then I'd say yes it would be awesome since crypto currency could be transfered to anyone anywhere at anytime. The amount transfered is still the amount recieved because there is no exchanges needed. But crypto currencies should stablize first for this to happen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:33:03 AM

I think it is important for entrepreneurs to be one step ahead of their competitors. Therefore, if they implement the process of accepting cryptocurrencies for their goods, they will be able to attract a completely different market and this will be a plus for them. As for me, for me bitcoin is a speculation on which you can earn.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: