Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 03:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PHR vs XSPEC  (Read 447 times)
swami84 (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:19:36 PM

Which has higher potential for gains in short term?

P.S ( I see a lot of ppl advertising [Copy+Paste] info about XSPEC. So starting to doubt if they are just pumping it for no reason)
enzeperix

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:08:18 PM

Phore is an unproven 2 months old project , probably a scam. It uses masternodes therefore it is prone to centralization ( masternodes = masters ) and it discriminates anyone who has less than 10000 coins because they can't stake and participate actively in the network -> bad model.
They also use zerocoin protocol which is also a questionable tech, not well peer reviewed (same for zerocash ) , it is very complex -> large attach surface, it is very computationally inefficient . So no , i would pick XSPEC anytime.
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:11:54 PM

Phore is an unproven 2 months old project , probably a scam. It uses masternodes therefore it is prone to centralization ( masternodes = masters ) and it discriminates anyone who has less than 10000 coins because they can't stake and participate actively in the network -> bad model.
They also use zerocoin protocol which is also a questionable tech, not well peer reviewed (same for zerocash ) , it is very complex -> large attach surface, it is very computationally inefficient . So no , i would pick XSPEC anytime.

very well put
ladadadiweliketoparty

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:55:29 PM

2 months only and they have achieved what they have already? Wow I don't know if it is a scam or not but that is a pretty good accomplishment for them as of late. I think they now seem overvalued at the moment but I will keep my eye on both these coins moving into 2018. 2018 to me seems like it is the year of the fork and anon coins, I know which I will keep my eyes on more thank you very much.

nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:16:04 AM

Which has higher potential for gains in short term?

P.S ( I see a lot of ppl advertising [Copy+Paste] info about XSPEC. So starting to doubt if they are just pumping it for no reason)

I dont think it is pumped.
I am a long term HODL for this coin and I predict it is on rising.
Not somany owner (like me) is willing to sell it too far below Monero's price.
It is the best coin, premier privacy-focused cryptocurrency, best anonymously coin crypto:

Is it really the best?
http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-most-anonymous-cryptocurrencies/answer/Nasie-Bakar

This link for wallet:
https://spectreproject.io/download/

It ll be just higher
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:44:09 AM

XSPEC is the most secure and confidential coin. Round signatures are super. Unfortunately, the development of the project is too slow. Monero announced her decision on this issue. What will the XSPEC answer?
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:42:42 PM

XSPEC is the most secure and confidential coin. Round signatures are super. Unfortunately, the development of the project is too slow. Monero announced her decision on this issue. What will the XSPEC answer?

This is true. XSPEC has the most potential but the development really is too slow. When the new website is released then marketing will be given a boost - along with the price so it is still a good time to get in, rather than waiting for the next pump
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:09:42 PM

Spectrecoin has sharply outperformed Bitcoin for the past week, and right now looks due for another leg up.  If the pattern of the past week keeps up, it will be over $3 by morning.

It's not just a short term flip, though; if you treat it as one, you'll almost certainly be sorry.  XSPEC is a strong candidate for life-changing returns in the long run: Take a hard look at the tech, and the low circulating supply (<21 million). This coin features robust privacy and anonymity technology, a dedicated dev team and community, and several exciting developments in the near future (including a new exchange listing) - yet it is still under $2.  This is not likely remain the case for long.  John McAfee says privacy coins are going to be the big winners going forward: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941003398215761922

XSPEC is one coin which you can buy now while it still cheap and ride it to a potential fortune in the coming months and years.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:00:32 PM

Personally, I believe that the price will be phased.
Now the price is very small, but more and more people will recognize this project.
Personally, I'm counting on the price XSPEC no less than the price of Monero.

Here see the News - https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/can-see-id-eu-rules-anonymous-transactions/

All countries are trying to take control of the crypto currency, in these conditions XSPEC will be very demanding!
Razorbeam

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:38:00 PM

This is true. XSPEC has the most potential but the development really is too slow. When the new website is released then marketing will be given a boost - along with the price so it is still a good time to get in, rather than waiting for the next pump

As more and more governments move to regulate there will be plenty of room for good privacy coins. Monero is the market leader but it would be hard to argue against Xspec being the tech leader. As new investors get more savvy they will spend more time looking for the right fit. I am extremely confident that the Xspec team will speed up development, especially in light of such a significant hike in the price in the last few days.
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:16:37 AM

XSPEC is the most secure and confidential coin. Round signatures are super. Unfortunately, the development of the project is too slow.

God... isn't this the truth.  As part of the XSPEC community we all feel the same way.  It's almost 2018.  Instant gratification is the way of things now and we aren't getting it with XSPEC.  There are good reasons for this... maybe not good.  Bad reasons for this.  Reasons for this.  
Xspec had a measly ICO.  They simply didn't make the funds necessary to support the idea.  But the idea was good so the community decided to pool resources to make it happen.  We hired two cryptographers.  Good ones.
So now we have awesome devs but no marketing.  They are working but there is only so much that can be done by two people, but they are working!, and full-time.  They are present in the community, and THEY are confident that they can make the project happen.
It's unfortunate that we are put in a position where we need to exercise patience.  
But given that it's a Private POS the potential for it to become extremely valuable to, first "select, and then "general, communities is immense.
But the community, unpaid, is putting forth efforts now to, at least, inform people about the existence of XSPEC.  It has made a significant impact the past two weeks since the marketing group's inception.
It's been interesting for all of us to see that we are a true grassroots movement because we hadn't actualized this fact before.  We all feel a part of something bigger now that we aren't waiting for the leadership to provide us with marketing.  WE are the leadership.  Frankly... we'd love to have more people on with us as we are becoming more and more organized and are taking on more and more projects the need for bodies is increasing and with those bodies, support and with that support, value.
This is not a pump and dump so if you are trying to get rich quick I wouldn't invest but if you feel a bit empty and want to have control in a good idea... Join up.
Read this:  http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Check out the slack here: http://slack.spectreproject.io/
And know that this is happening soon:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:31:36 AM

I think both project will die if they don't find anyone accepting it soon, I believe 2018 is going to be a diffcult year for some project because of lack of fund and increase in competition in the space
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:08:35 PM

B O O M

private in-n-out gateway for XSPEC to be implemeneted in the next release of a decentrilized exchange working on TOR

To be properly decentralized, one must avoid single points of failure:

Bisq does not hold any bitcoins. All are held in multisignature addresses rather than a Bisq-controlled wallet.
Bisq does not hold any national currency. National currency is transferred directly from one trader to the other.
Bisq uses a Peer-to-Peer network over Tor. This means there are no servers to be hacked or DDoS’d.
Bisq does not know the traders. No data is stored on who trades with whom.
Bisq does not require registration. This means privacy is maintained, there are no “approval” wait times, and identity theft becomes impossible.
Bisq does not operate its arbitration system – traders themselves choose from an open and decentralized market of arbitrators.
Bisq is not a company. It is an open source project aiming to organize as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO).
Bisq is self-funded by the efforts of its volunteers and contributions of donors.

2018 is going to be a year of SPECTRECOIN

Is it even a question?
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:45:43 PM

very well put

I really like PHR and I see it taking off since people are seeing it now. It is only listed on small exchanges, so possibly it will rise a good amount once it gets listed on Bittrex or something

srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:24:59 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 10:50:59 PM by srqrebel

Thank you for voicing your concern.

The Spectrecoin community is conducting a grassroots awareness campaign across social media.
Bringing much deserved awareness to a criminally undervalued coin, does not equate to "pumping it."

Virtually everyone who bought Spectrecoin, did so because they were impressed with the solid technology - myself included.  The only thing lacking was a marketing team, and the lack of general awareness of this coin was affecting its price as well as its ranking on coinmarketcap.  So the community of Spectrecoin fans pulled together of their own volition to conduct a grassroots "marketing" campaign of their own.

This coin not only has solid tech and use case (extremely important for long term survival), but an active and competent dev team (including an experienced cryptographer), several groundbreaking features, an ambitious roadmap, and a low circulating supply of <21 million coins.  You can currently still pick it up for under $2, which is insane.

So, letting people in the crypto community know about this little known sleeping giant, is a win-win for them and for Spectrecoin's existing community.  When you have something this good, you plug it shamelessly, and you do not apologize. Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
xiaba

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:56:13 AM

what's the problem of XSPEC? tech or market?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: