Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66324 times)
TheStuhlman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:25:36 PM

Another question regarding the staking system, it looks like there is no increase in staking weight over time. Is this working as intended?

your staking weight depends on the amount of Sirx staking in your wallet.
network staking weight depends on the total staking Sirx in all the staking wallets.

The first one might not change much, unless your staking balance changes.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTcSD

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

LoveMe

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:29:59 PM

So no place for member like me can i know when the bounty program will start ?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
lda1000

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:21:36 PM

What is max supply?

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

What is max supply?

Check op...
Sirius is a smart chain based on Quantum code (Qtum), it will be distributed freely, no ico or token sale will ever occur.
For all practical purposes Sirius started with a 100 million utility tokens (SIRX) which were distributed to the developers
and supporters involved in the project at the value of $0 in distribution stage 0.
The developers and supporters will redistribute tokens in a number of stages based on certain criteria that will be
announced with each distribution stage.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:23:42 PM

What is max supply?

Check op...
Sirius is a smart chain based on Quantum code (Qtum), it will be distributed freely, no ico or token sale will ever occur.
For all practical purposes Sirius started with a 100 million utility tokens (SIRX) which were distributed to the developers
and supporters involved in the project at the value of $0 in distribution stage 0.
The developers and supporters will redistribute tokens in a number of stages based on certain criteria that will be

with a supplay that I think a lot and a pretty good price seems like this token a lot of interesting people to buy it
and also many want to have for holding

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

I filled in the form for the airdrop , im looking forward to the next distribution and good luck dev.

zoom_rich

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:57:21 PM

Resubmitted. Hope everything goes well now.
lda1000

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:14:14 AM

What is max supply?

Check op...

Thanks. What you pasted above means that the current circulating supply already is 100M!
What I understand people that launched this coin currently hold 100M and are trying to distribute it.

We are getting block rewards of 5 SIRX every ~3 min adding to that 100M so I'm asking what is the maximum supply?
The OP does not say what it is.

andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:18:32 AM

What is max supply?

Check op...

Thanks. What you pasted above means that the current circulating supply already is 100M!
What I understand people that launched this coin currently hold 100M and are trying to distribute it.

We are getting block rewards of 5 SIRX every ~3 min adding to that 100M so I'm asking what is the maximum supply?

You usually get 2.5 coins and another 2.5 after 501 confirms, I know nothing about absolute maximum but i can tell that coins were distributed and are being redistributed now.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:20:41 AM

What is max supply?

Check op...

You usually get 2.5 coins and another 2.5 after 501 confirms, I know nothing about absolute maximum but i can tell that coins were distributed and are being redistributed now.

I hope we don't have unlimited supply of coins .... Really kills the purpose of holding any coin !
Hopefully OP shall be able to confirm the Max supply ever possible real soon Smiley
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:22:28 AM

What is max supply?

Check op...

I hope we don't have unlimited supply of coins .... Really kills the purpose of holding any coin !
Hopefully OP shall be able to confirm the Max supply ever possible real soon Smiley
Doesn't really make such harm at such big supply, also stakes are pretty neat, as addresses wait for confirms and are locked everyone gets a chance to stake.

LaserBadger

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:48:13 AM

Wow great to see this interesting project progressing.

Will there be an opportunity for junior members to participate ?

nalpagutt

Activity: 364
Merit: 258

Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:47:06 AM

When send 2n Round airdrop ?

▄███                                                                                       
                       ▄▀ ▐█▌                                                                                       
                      ▀   ██                                                                                       
    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌ ▄▄      ▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
    █████     ▄████████ ██▌  ███    ███          ██████████   ▄██████████▄    ███   ▄███▀   ██████████   ████    ███
      ███    ███▀▀    ▄████   ███  ███             ███       ███▀▀    ▀▀███   ███ ▄███▀     ███          █████▄  ███
      ███   ▐██▌     ██▀▐██▌   ██████              ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▀██▄ ███
      ███   ▐██▌   ▄██▀ ▐██▌    ▐██▌               ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▄       █████████    ███  ██████
  ▄   ███    ███▄ ██▀ ▄▄███     ▐██▌               ███       ███▄▄    ▄▄███   ███  ███▄     ██▌          ███   ▀████
 ▀██▄███▀     ▀█▌▐███████▀      ▐██▌               ███        ▀██████████▀    ███   ▀███▄   ██████████   ███    ▀███
   ▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀                ▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Telegram
Reddit
Website
IcemanVan

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:07:45 AM

Interteresting project - where can I find a white paper on this?

Thanks
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

When send 2n Round airdrop ?

Watchout for it, most probably when the first round ends this coming 31st of January.

The staking is really good, ive been hitting stakes twice every 3 days. considering the high network weight.

I already earned 6 x 2.5 Sirx since i got the 5k airdrop.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

Another question regarding the staking system, it looks like there is no increase in staking weight over time. Is this working as intended?

your staking weight depends on the amount of Sirx staking in your wallet.
network staking weight depends on the total staking Sirx in all the staking wallets.

The first one might not change much, unless your staking balance changes.

I see thanks. So far I've only had coins with 'coin age' where your staking weight increases the longer you are staking and the longer your coins haven't staked. So it's a bit tougher to stake Sirius. Challenge accepted.  Smiley
cryptovagas

Activity: 341
Merit: 10

@cryptovagas

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:47:32 PM

i managed to get a hand on wallet and do some staking with my friends airdrop coins Grin, just have a little question about confirmations!
why every transactions needs 501 confirmation, it will take days to get them

also in "add token" section the decimals field cant be entered on my wallet Huh
and you should surely revise  the tab index which seems to not be adjusted correctly in each section

For Sale....
PM me!
Curtis Again

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:14:57 PM

does staking needs to leave the wallet opened or is it enough just to hold the tokens? thank u!
bumface

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:55:48 PM

does staking needs to leave the wallet opened or is it enough just to hold the tokens? thank u!

Sirius wallet needs to be on to stake.

chris_nor

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:05:09 PM

So far I've only installed the Sirius wallet in a virtual machine, like with every other wallet that I try. But I guess it's safe to say it's perfectly legit.  No hidden stuff. I hope. I want to stake, just always worry about installing it in my main PC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: