Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66324 times)
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:29:29 AM

Doing the 2nd distribution now would be catastrophic to the current price.

its better if they do the airdrop after this bear market condition.
i don't think that an early distribution will affect the price off sirius so much , i think that when price fall more then it already did , more people are buying them for such ridicilous prices , SIRX is still a very serious project as i see it so price will stabilize even when there are dumpers from the second stage of airdrop
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:39:29 PM

i don't think that an early distribution will affect the price off sirius so much , i think that when price fall more then it already did , more people are buying them for such ridicilous prices , SIRX is still a very serious project as i see it so price will stabilize even when there are dumpers from the second stage of airdrop

Agree, not too worried about the current price as well the road is still very long. If they just keep working on those topic they listed, we will see soon tangible improvements, which is what matter when nonsense hype goes away.
|Konstantin07

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

Hey. Please tell us what your project is doing and is there any generosity to new customers?
Eric-Brant

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

Hello  I have checked the roadmap, it has a very big potential. I’m very enthusiastic about it. It will significantly help people. I am in.
tiimothy

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:53:54 PM

Agree, not too worried about the current price as well the road is still very long. If they just keep working on those topic they listed, we will see soon tangible improvements, which is what matter when nonsense hype goes away.
i feel the efficiency of their team is really too low.at the beginning, Sirius has a high popularity.but now many people are already far from it.they need to promote Sirius to get more people involved.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:14:23 PM

In the end is what they were trying to do in the beginning with the first distribution, aiming at developers. But sure they should acquire more qualified people to help out now that they have funds as well.
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:03:11 AM

Despite the optimism of the market it can drag on until the next spring or several years, so Mr. Joseph has plenty of time.
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:46:04 AM

i feel the efficiency of their team is really too low.at the beginning, Sirius has a high popularity.but now many people are already far from it.they need to promote Sirius to get more people involved.
when a project has a slow development and from the team there is no good communication with the community then they will lose their popularity, because the community is unlikely to wait for a project that is not necessarily clear for its future

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cryptovagas

Activity: 341
Merit: 10

@cryptovagas

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

when a project has a slow development and from the team there is no good communication with the community then they will lose their popularity, because the community is unlikely to wait for a project that is not necessarily clear for its future

yep, it was 1 of the projects i was trying to get access to, but after few month that i saw not much movements here, i had forgot it, until now that i was clearing unwanted files and noticed sirius wallet, but it seems its still slow

For Sale....
PM me!
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:21:35 AM

Exactly, things are way too slow on the part of the team from the look of things, as an investor, i would want to see the team very active and committed to bringing new development to the project, making positive progress towards the future of the project, but in all honesty, the activeness of the team towards this project is not encouraging at all and i wouldn't want to hodl such coin that has very little communication and activities from the team.
lda1000

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:12:38 AM

I am yet to see any proof of any dev activity at all here.

wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

The technical strength of Sirius team members is outstanding, and investors can keep expectations. At the same time, Sirius team needs to strengthen market publicity so that more investors can take part in it.
ZeroCrypto

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:36:47 AM

Exactly, things are way too slow on the part of the team from the look of things, as an investor, i would want to see the team very active and committed to bringing new development to the project, making positive progress towards the future of the project, but in all honesty, the activeness of the team towards this project is not encouraging at all and i wouldn't want to hodl such coin that has very little communication and activities from the team.

In any project, there should be regular periodic updates so the community know when the news updates are published. Even if there are no major news, the devs should always update the community that they are still working to show the project is still alive.

LETHEAN  (https://lethean.io/) ★ DECENTRALIZED P2P VPN ★ Whitepaper (https://lethean.io/vpn-whitepaper/)
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:16:42 AM

I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!

I think you are talking about the position paper? Because that I'm aware of the whitepaper was not yet released
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:01:58 PM

I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!

I think you are talking about the position paper? Because that I'm aware of the whitepaper was not yet released

I assume he only posted just to say something and that's it. Most of those who say they like white paper didn't read it (or didn't even know there is none Cheesy ).

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
fq,frHUxP*joE

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:22:32 PM

I assume he only posted just to say something and that's it. Most of those who say they like white paper didn't read it (or didn't even know there is none Cheesy ).

It's a farmed account posting meaningless comments to pump its activity rating. Report them whenever you see them.
Brokrerasi

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I have become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the project also…
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:33:33 PM

It's a farmed account posting meaningless comments to pump its activity rating. Report them whenever you see them.

And what is the benefit or advantage of pumping your activity rating? Nobody has a look at any profile and cares about the activity rating.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
fq,frHUxP*joE

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:36:40 AM

And what is the benefit or advantage of pumping your activity rating? Nobody has a look at any profile and cares about the activity rating.

Like when someone is doing airdrop based on btctalk user's rating?
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:33:49 PM

On good news, and little change of height on charts, all people will return, I am sure that many guys watch a SIRX.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: