Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:21:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66322 times)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

How many tokens do Sirius projects have? Does the project have bounty?

it is not really hard to go to their explorer and see the statistic
Status
Current block:   83377
Total supply:   100416365 SIRX
Circulating supply:   74916365 SIRX
Difficulty:   1574869.0833775

also,as far as i remember this project does not have a bounty right now because they are current focusing on build up their system.
plus it was freely distributed a couple months ago.

Yeah too bad the dev of this project are very slow in communication and update, they only airdrop once to all senior members, was supposed to schedule for the second airdrop but dev are yet to confirm that, i guess the first participants are the lucky ones here.
Too bad, I think you are kidding dude and you said slow communication, let me ask you something, did you active on their slack channel ?
and that true who have participate on their airdrop are lucky people.

Give me a break! Why do people always make reference to slack! Like their Announcement thread is on slack not here on bitcointalk, if they are so active only on slack then what is the need to open a campaign here and make announcement about the project? It should all have been carefully done on slack instead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:46:00 AM

Overcoming scalability is not an easy task, it consists of at least two subtasks: increase the number of transactions per second (TPS) and save hard disks in hundreds of gigabytes and terabytes, used for Blockchain.
Waiting for news.
good luck SIRX.

Right, at least i can say they are not trying to build hype around it and the other planned features like many other project are doing it nowadays. I said before let's see where this will go.
CryptoBongo

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

announcement from slack: @everyone Please update your wallet to the latest version at your earliest convenience for a critical bug fix: https://github.com/siriuscore/sirius/releases -- A more in-depth look at the bug will follow later. (edited)
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

announcement from slack: @everyone Please update your wallet to the latest version at your earliest convenience for a critical bug fix: https://github.com/siriuscore/sirius/releases -- A more in-depth look at the bug will follow later. (edited)
Excellent, the confirmation that the team is working.
All this requires constant work, solving small and large organizational issues, negotiating and painstaking auditing.
lda1000

Activity: 581

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:20:50 PM

All this requires constant work, solving small and large organizational issues, negotiating and painstaking auditing.

All of the above is a merge from upstream Qtum:
https://github.com/qtumproject/qtum/releases

Again to me people behind Sirius look like giving an impression that they are hard at work where in fact they are just copying commits straight out from Qtum git hub repo... 

Sad

fq,frHUxP*joE

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:13:53 PM

Again to me people behind Sirius look like giving an impression that they are hard at work where in fact they are just copying commits straight out from Qtum git hub repo... 

Sad

Well, Ethereum classic is about the same, but...

CryptoBongo

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

Sad

Which itself is a merge from the Bitcoin repo. Many projects are interwoven with the Bitcoin source code.
lda1000

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:12:52 PM

Sad

Well, Ethereum classic is about the same, but...

Well Eth Classic and Eth is totally different because Eth Classic started as ETH. Following the DAO hack and subsequent decision to fork and rollback some txs ETH classic was born as a choice people were free to take.

So not so about the same as Sirius...

mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:48:55 AM

Good to see the fix...sirius team is workin!
Yeah, since i joined on their community I quite believe their very seriously build Sirius project, until now they have working well so far
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

Sad
Fair point.

However now they are starting to talk through articles about their new algorithm, it shouldn't take very long before somthing about it get in github. If it doesn't it may be as you say.
lda1000

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:44:14 AM

Sad
Fair point.

However now they are starting to talk through articles about their new algorithm, it shouldn't take very long before somthing about it get in github. If it doesn't it may be as you say.

True. I guess we will find out in the near future Smiley

M.minor

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:28:11 PM

Sad

To eliminate errors as much as possible, to take on all the best, to clarify and pour new ideas. And all this will necessarily have the character of updated code,
 this method improves, and evolves rejecting all the bad. -evo-
Qtum,will face -scaling- sooner or later it will happen, it's true for many.
M.minor

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

The market will require each time new species, what would you not touch, so that it would be faster and more efficient
 to use what is connected with reliability and more economical, in the words of evolution.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

We will not see much money in bad alts. That is a huge difference. And most of the alts are very, very bad.
The point is not that many altcoins are bad!
Many of these altcoins can not be considered altcoins precisely because they are no more than shitcoins!
Then we have Bitcoin, a part in Altcoin and all the rest Shitcoin!
Shitcoin by definition are those that have no real applications or intention!
Sirius is probably in the altcoins class, with full ambition for one.

We will have to wait and see how Sirius works out, but yes, as you say the market is dominated by shitcoins and that's bad for the overall reputation of crypto.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
daviidalpert

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:59:15 AM

We will not see much money in bad alts. That is a huge difference. And most of the alts are very, very bad.
Many of these altcoins can not be considered altcoins precisely because they are no more than shitcoins!

We will have to wait and see how Sirius works out, but yes, as you say the market is dominated by shitcoins and that's bad for the overall reputation of crypto.
I haven’t heard about Sirius for a long time.Does it still exist now?Why the community has been inactive?I feel that people have forgotten it.
Notin2

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

I haven’t heard about Sirius for a long time.Does it still exist now?Why the community has been inactive?I feel that people have forgotten it.

Unfortunately this is the sad story, very minimal communication from the team but other members claims they are very active in their slack channel which i found inappropriate because here is the ann thread and equally needs to be updated from time to time.
M.minor

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:05:34 PM

Unfortunately this is the sad story, very minimal communication from the team but other members claims they are very active in their slack channel which i found inappropriate because here is the ann thread and equally needs to be updated from time to time.
Mischa said that the next article about rwpos is being prepared,
I think next month we will read, after that a white paper is expected. The testnet will begin in 2019.

A promising project, time is needed, it all depends on the developers and the market
M.minor

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:51:46 PM

reward in 1 day, running the stak 501 confirms.
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:49:36 AM

They can quickly reply from social apps since they created a bot for them to see the message even though its a different application.

I would recommend on checking their discord and communicate with Sirius team.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

Mischa said that the next article about rwpos is being prepared,
I think next month we will read, after that a white paper is expected. The testnet will begin in 2019.

A promising project, time is needed, it all depends on the developers and the market

These things take time to prepare even if they seems trivial.

I suppose once we will get the whitepaper everyone will have a clear idea about the future of Sirius, beside 2019 is really just around the corner and we may be able to test something they are working on. So i'm moderately optimistic Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: