Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 05:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I am new to trading and i have had decent success so far. I am curious to know how much other people are trading on a daily basis.  On average how many trades do you make daily?
1-5 - 112 (73.2%)
5-10 - 18 (11.8%)
10-15 - 6 (3.9%)
15+ - 17 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 153

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many trades do you make daily?  (Read 2327 times)
sale.kripta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:12:17 PM

Very little. One two operations a week, when the work is good etherdelta, did a lot of operations now, all the altcoins I keep in my wallet.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:23:44 PM

While in average I make from 1 to 0 deals per day, sometimes I get on a exchange just for fun, with a very modest sum and start trading on any shitcoin that appears to be pumping. Is kind of horse racing, but not serious business at all. When that happens I can easily make 15 trades per hour.

darkkain

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

Depends on what is going on as far as releases, news, and coin activity.  could be 2 to 3 times a day, or once a week.  Usually wind up HODLing my original investment in a coin if it spikes and sell the rest, and buy in if there's a dip.
darksanya

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:36:58 PM

If I see real profit in some cases I can do a couple of trades. But on the whole I try to hold coins for the long term. As for guys who make 10+ trades.. it's really difficult and must be as a main job. I don't think there so many people here who do it
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:55:54 AM

I don't suggest having a lot of trades daily because you'll be hurt with the fees too (unless the price is really that fluctuating, which is not a common scenario). I voted 1 to 5 but 3 trades max is good for me, at least on my experience.

Why not bro, if you invest short term fluctuating coins you will be able to make the more money. I think you can get the 10 trades in the day also you can get the more income at the same time. You have to check the price movement of the concern you gonna buy with the bitcoin or ethereum whatever but that coins shows decent growth on the everyday you can bravely invest on it.
I'm glad you did 10 daytrades successfully. I still don't feel like doing it unless the price is too fluctuating just like the ARN at the moment that marked 0.0011 Eth and 0.011 Eth as its lowest and highest price within a 24-hr period, respectively.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
cripto_fc

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

i don´t think trading daily is a good option. occasonally ok but everyday? its better to hold
Theoneo8

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

I trade once a week on average. I hold my coins.
If you have a plan trades are made quickly and the rest of the job is just holding Smiley
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:29:15 AM

Well in the begining i was doing alot. But now that im more experienced i rarely do a day or twice the week  uz i just  do long term investments that do count more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Raffielo

Activity: 84

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

Thanks for any feedback!

Most people may average a more relaistic trading scenario per week at the poll numbers, as 1-5 per week. Day traders are in a different category of traders compared to novices or recreational traders. As day traders primarily function from a daily onslaught of massive trades. Where recreational traders usually only dive into the market if there’s a strong trend in the public marketplace, media or a new ICO has gained word to invest in.

pangu

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

CoinMetro

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

in average: 0 Wink
just hoooolding and watch it skyrock Smiley

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
mrkahharov

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:41:28 PM

No trades, but already registered more than in 5 trade companies)

vdiablo3

Activity: 274

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:07:38 PM

about one trade im month) but today i make 3 trades) i prefer to hold coins. But sometimes you need to deduce profits. especially when there are holidays and when you need money)

skan

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:42:07 PM

2-3 even though i tell myself i will hold
bengca84135120

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:27:40 AM

I will spread my investment for BTC, ETH, I will choose to hold for a long time, of course this is just a part of my investment, the other part of the I will invest in other currencies, I set it to other monetary profit interval, when reached the interval after I'll choose deal, if there is a loss I will keep still, I know that achieve the desired profit I would trade! That's my point!
Starla

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:06:39 AM

I trade every heart just bit me quite busy I have another job, if there is spare time I just did it
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:45:04 AM

I'm still new to trading cryptocurrency and still learning the art of trading. Instead I chose some coins for long term investment, hodling them for some weeks, wait for price uptrend then sell. But I'm planning to trade 2x a week in the future to practice my skills.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
agorkems

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:00:37 AM

Personally, I feel making too much trades can confuse yourself and may make wrong moves at times. But however, if we have a large and strong folio to work on definitely taking up more trades can potentially earn more as well.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:12:26 AM

I'm still new to trading cryptocurrency and still learning the art of trading. Instead I chose some coins for long term investment, hodling them for some weeks, wait for price uptrend then sell. But I'm planning to trade 2x a week in the future to practice my skills.
I regularly trade everyday on big commercial sites like Binance and Bittrex. I get quite a lot of profit with my orders, on average I profit about 5-10% per order and I make about 3-5 orders per day. To me this is a great source of income that I am getting. I usually use the candlestick chart analysis to enter the order and sell out, this is quite effective for me.

Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

I prefer trade not often, maybe 1 per day or less.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

I dont do trading rightnow, i just do holding.
For me, its better to hold first to get more profit. I observed first the behaviour of the my target before i perform trading.
Right now my target is doing good.
Trading once a day is not bad, it is still depends upon to your strategy.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: