Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising ICO Today  (Read 3353 times)
Derek8

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:31:35 PM

Well, you might want to try Safinus. I consider this platform has big potential.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
compro01

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:42:41 PM

I believe that investing in ICO our future. Because when the law prohibiting is introduced illegal ICO then we will be sure that our funds will not go away to someone on the wallet
lgtnow93

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:11:05 AM

Checkout http://dev.wi.th/ico : The First Decentralized Tech Professional Platform
blockbryan

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:30:09 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 04:07:18 PM by blockbryan

temporary closed
Daeshim

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

I really like Waves. Now this is simply an opinion and not investment advice, but Waves has the fastest block chain at over 100 transactions a second (you heard that right). It has a built in decentralized exchange and it supports additional tokens ( over 6000 at this point) 2018 has Smart Contracts and Atomic Swaps coming… the 1.0 beta wallet is beautiful Waves Client and the WavesPlatform has registered in Switzerland…
Kkhoailang

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

I recommend with invest to TEND.

you can read the following bellow for more infomation

TEND is carrying out a token sale to fund the build-out of its platform,
to establish operations and to roll out the business across the identified target markets.

TEND tokens mirror a Participation Share in accordance with Swiss law
whilst keeping the attractive aspect of a token being tradable on the
secondary market, through a number of quality crypto exchanges. One
big benefit of this security token will be that investors will have the entitlement
 annual dividends.

The Token Sale will take place between the 3rd February and the 17th February 2018,
with pre-contributions open as of January 27th. There will be a 20% discount for the
first 3’000’000 tokens sold. The token sale will accept Ether (ETH) and Swiss francs (CHF).

TEND wants to establish best practices in token issuance, therefore TEND will
provide a safe, secure, and fully transparent process by ensuring all participants
undergo a Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML)
procedure through licensed partners.

check this thread for more info link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2867400
makototachibana

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:54:12 PM

DeepOnion is surely the best coin to invest in this coming 2018. There's many privacy coins out there but only DeepOnion standout. DeepOnion is in cryptopia, then it got listed on tradesatoshi and kucoin in just a week. Everything that's happening in DeepOnion is a sign that it is the best coin to invest. You'll regret it if you don't choose DeepOnion
kanna

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

You should definitely consider investing in Rentberry ICO. Unlike many other ICOs on the market, Rentberry already has fully-developed and successful product. Rentberry ICO was listed in top 10 ICOs of 2018. Rentberry is a decentralized home rental platform. So far, it is the only platform on the market that allows creating custom offer and automates all rental tasks.
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:02:53 PM

That is a bad habit,asking random people which ICO should you invest ? you are responsible with your actions and taking some recommendations from a randpm guy wont give you good results,ICO investments is serious thing to do so you would achieve success because theres a lot to consider with these campaigns and you need to be sure that your money wont be put to scam projects,do a lot of research so you will get good results from your investments.

Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:06:40 PM

Here is an excellent ICO - TEND. It just passes right now. A very promising project with the ideas of a decentralized platform for multi-profile investment.
Parish56

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

በ https_1marine.co.in ከታች ባለው አገናኝ ላይ ጠቅ በማድረግ በመጀመሪያ DEV-less ማርቲንኬ ICO, እራስ-ታዳሽነት ያለው ምስጢራዊነት ምንዛሬ ውስጥ እንዲሳተፉ እጠቁማለሁ. ምክንያቱም የወደፊቱ ጊዜ አስደሳች እንደሚሆን አምናለሁ ...
እዚህ https://marineco.in/ico ላይ መመዝገብ እና 450.000 MTC በነፃ ማግኘት ይችላሉ
blockbryan

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:30:39 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 04:07:31 PM by blockbryan

temporary closed
lisa_john

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

I would suggest you to invest in TRX coin by Tron, XLM, SNT and most promisable ADA by cardano…but you should do your own research its only based on some news and trading volume stats…
AndrewKnight720

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:55:30 AM

I highly recommend the Coinmetro ICO. It's new exchange that has an appealing interface and will have an expansive list of altcoins to trade. A number of top ICO advisors are allready on board this project and they have raised 11million allready (Over 6000 contributers). Transparency seems to be their number one focus and you can easily chat with their CEO on their telgram chat if you have any questions.
Tolkens are going for 0.12euro but this won't be the case for long. Prices will rise as they pass there crowd funding milestones. I think the next price is around 0.13euro and then 0.14euro after that. (1 cent makes a big difference when you are puchasing thousands)
I wont say anything more about the exchange as I wouldn't do it justice by doing so. Just go to their website in the link I have posted below or even download the coinmetro app and you will see what I mean. Smiley
Use the link below to get a 2.5% bonus on your purchase. Good luck!

https://go.coinmetro.com/?refId=5a8df17cb457e81fe2c4cebe

YAlex

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

We are looking for promising ICO Our website is Hoticolist.com
We want to join in Article campaign and telegram for the bounty
We have a writer who will write more than 1000 Words
We are also looking for advertiser we accept new ICO Token
Do you know any promising ICO Today?

I think it's ICO Knowledge, such as a large, well paid to investors plus the guys with the bounty not going to hurt kind of like.
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:21:07 PM

you can check this project,, my friend  Wink
i can said this is very promissing project in this year,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2401702.0
Public sale will start on 10 March - 14:00 UTC
don't miss it  Wink

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
brianna isa

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

There are some interesting anonymous projects in the market and I like two in particular:
- Monero as it is already stablish and with strong support can increase quiet a bit even considering its already high market cap.
- DeepOnion as it is a recent 6 months old project with a strong community and active team that comes with a different approach with TOR integration. Very low market cap can grow multiple times in 2018.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:22:58 PM

I think the most promising ICO for the day will be surely VLB tokn. It has a great conceptuality with their owners moving around the globe to attend various summits and popularizing their ICO. See this to understand their whole concept. These days all that matters is the concept and nothing else. which is what makes this ICO so special.
CynthiaLiu

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:26:29 PM

Easy. Marinecoin.

Its way faster than bitcoin
It has support for AI and IoT, which is where things are headed
It is not too dependent on a core of dedicated miners or devs in order to work.  Most of the services currently provided by devs/miners to traditional coins will be provided by dedicated AI to the marinecoin network. This will have a significant downward impact on transaction costs and times
It's marketcap is below 1mUSD so it has a lot of room to grow
Best of all, it is currently free. There is an airdrop currently going on that will airdrop 90% of all available MTC to the first 20,000 people to apply and qualify. That comes up to 450,000 MTC free for each and everybody who wants it. Risk free.

Whats not to like about this?

There's way more detail on marinecoin at marineco.in

Check it out if you are interested
mpetyunov10

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:40:52 PM

i think one of the promising icos is gonetwork. the only thing is there is still no information about the start of crowdsale..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: