Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:20:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Impact of bitcoin futures  (Read 610 times)
LienTHETRADER

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:19:52 PM

Their will be a drastic change in global monetization, turning the heads of fiat currencies too to be dependant on btcs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:09:40 AM

After topping at near $20,000 in mid-December, the world's leading cryptocurrency by market cap has been in nothing but freefall ever since. But over the last week, Bitcoin has moved closer to $10,000, cracking $9,000 in mid-morning trading on Tuesday. I believe that bitcoin will continue to persist…it’s just a matter of how long it will take for that space to mature and change the future.

Bitcoin is the future of money. It takes years before a coin gets mature or the market shows stability. This one is just going through its infancy and besides nobody really wants to see bitcoin getting stuck at one value. That would hinder traders from making profits.Bitcoin is destined to touch more than 30k dollars and it would become worth almost 1 million dollars by next 3 years.
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:33:58 AM

I have heard a theory that bitcoin will touch $200.000 and this would be a great future for us, but if honest, you can never know...
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:38:52 AM

I have a lot of assumptions if Bitcoin is popular and is used by everyone. When it became fashionable, its price could reach $ 10 million per Bitcoin, and Bitcoin owners would become rich. Wealth is getting worse, and the world can get worse.

blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:18:34 AM

I just wanted to know if anyone has theories about the impact of having bitcoin futures. Although there seems to be not  many people shorting hehe

Yes, Bitcoin futures are already been played by some groups. But, I do not suggest you to jump into futures, if you are in a beginning stage of trading cryptocurrency.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:12:00 PM

Some viewers here,analized from positive thoughts that bitcoin impact future are usually happen  even in the mainstream at the near future,and because of that some analysts will hope the that,the following bitcoin performance were regulated though mainstream exchanges that can only serve to strength from its position in the market.aside from that some of viewers will argued  that the volatility is not sure price to stay up indefinitely.

Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:30:52 PM

I just wanted to know if anyone has theories about the impact of having bitcoin futures. Although there seems to be not  many people shorting hehe

With regards to that. It's always been a positive outcome for Bitcoin. The drop happens usually and we shouldn't worry because it is completely normal. We should get used to the sudden drop then up again. Besides that, bitcoin is widely known now, imagine it's growth in 5-10 more years
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:04:37 PM

You can see that although the market is recovering very strongly, prices of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly increasing dramatically, traders are very optimistic, but my analysis is bitcoin prices are rising and Uptrend is only in the short term and may drop at any time, overall the bitcoin price is in the down cycle so it is only uptrend in the short term, the bitcoin price must cross the $ 20000 mark uptrend. come back.

yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:51:59 PM

For a market that is in a bear market in the long run, I think that soon the bitcoin price will drop sharply and may reach $ 1000 in 2018. You can see that the market in the past days are very excited. As bitcoin and altcoin prices continue to rise, my analysis is just uptrend in the short term and bitcoin prices will probably drop at any time.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:58:18 PM

You can see that although the market is recovering very strongly, prices of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly increasing dramatically, traders are very optimistic, but my analysis is bitcoin prices are rising and Uptrend is only in the short term and may drop at any time, overall the bitcoin price is in the down cycle so it is only uptrend in the short term, the bitcoin price must cross the $ 20000 mark uptrend. come back.
The condition of Bitcoin is on a positive track, we all feel the condition is so good. Despite having had a tough time over the past few months when we were down and there was no price increase, now Bitcoin is starting to show its existence and I am optimistic that Bitcoin's price could reach more than 15,000USD. The end of the year is still long enough and we all hope that it can happen in 2018.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:16:08 AM

The impact of bitcoin in the future is I think its really good.bitcoin is already accepted in many country although other country will ban this bitcoin but someday they can regret that bitcoin is good in their country and communities.
appleslymphoma

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:17:16 PM

I don't think btcs can survive the cumulative resistance of global powerful nations. they will take down btcs easily if they want.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

With regards to that. It's always been a positive outcome for Bitcoin. The drop happens usually and we shouldn't worry because it is completely normal. We should get used to the sudden drop then up again. Besides that, bitcoin is widely known now, imagine it's growth in 5-10 more years

I didn't see the positive outcome that bitcoin future contract has brought in the market. We can say that it really push the price in December that's why the inevitable happen, it burst and then we experience bearish trend for the last 4 months. So I can say that it didn't do anything good for us. Its just been hype that's why a lot bought during the December madness specially when they hear that CBoE and CME are entering the picture.

But once we saw what it does bring long term, all the hype is gone that's why we suffer and ended up in the bear market. Its good though that we have somewhat recovered, but for me, it also brings more problem to us.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:06:55 PM

The impact of bitcoin in the future is I think its really good.bitcoin is already accepted in many country although other country will ban this bitcoin but someday they can regret that bitcoin is good in their country and communities.

We may not be sure about the future but I'm bullish with bitcoin because I know this is the key for us to enjoy a good future. Cryptocurrency creates a big impact in the market, and I think many countries are slowly adopting the system which is a good sign for all the hodlers. Good things will happen in the future.
zedsacs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:48:33 PM

We may not be sure about the future but I'm bullish with bitcoin because I know this is the key for us to enjoy a good future. Cryptocurrency creates a big impact in the market, and I think many countries are slowly adopting the system which is a good sign for all the hodlers. Good things will happen in the future.
Action reaction as what they say so the impact of bitcoin will be frustrating to some but this is not the focus on this. Negativity won't make someone grow because positivity must contradict. That's why let's be positive in the future to come with bitcoin. This time may be a storm for us but sooner it will have rainbow. Countries are slowly adapting cryptocurrency but criticisms are always the partner. Inspite of that situation let's fuse our positivity for the future.

▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
GlobaTalent██████
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
         ▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
██████
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
    ██
▇▇ Read our Whitepaper ▇▇
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Twitter
ANN Thread
Bounty
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:18:38 AM

It resembles like the shining sun. Day by day blockchain system is getting accepted around the world and people are becoming fond of this virtual system in these days. That's why Blockchain system will play an important role in the coming days. I think in the future, Bitcoin will be the most vital currency platform and it will be the most powerful money very soon.
Ultra_io

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:30:53 AM

Bitcoin future are mostly important because they make ETF more real  Smiley
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:55:37 AM

Essentially, what Bitcoin futures are offering to institutional investors is a way to come along on this cryptocurrency journey, in a vehicle that is familiar and comfortable to them. The steep growth trajectory that Bitcoin has taken of late would indicate a positive market sentiment towards this new inlet to Bitcoin investment. That positivity – as well as Bitcoin’s price – is likely to continue to increase for the foreseeable future, despite the downward pressure that a futures option introduces.
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

If I do not really understand about the criteria of bitcoin futures however,the risks that arise are very large,especially with the rapid price movement to increase and decrease so that makes traders should be able to take advantage of it no matter how small the opportunity to gain maximum profit when using bitcoin futures.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:52:21 AM

The impact of btcs over future of us is so deep that even the centralised fiat collapse will cause no authority to be functional
We can use different factors as the evidence to this statement that bitcoins would be the king of future. Firstly, when we talk about the coming world, the first thing pinched in our mind is the digital and technological world. And secondly, the more fast and cheaper way of transactions in the coming world. So bitcoins are satisfying both the conditions and hence can be said with confidence that they will be making the world amazing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: