Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:18:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Impact of bitcoin futures  (Read 610 times)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

Basically since it's already been a few months we can all say that the Bitcoin futures was nothing but the good old tactic "Buy the rumor, sell the news".

When it was announced back in Nov, it went super crazy and FOMO everywhere. In less than a month Bitcoin went from $7K to $20K.

Then when the CME launched, Bitcoin was $20K and hasn't seen $20K ever since.

Volumes are very low. Spreads are high. Margin rates are very high and some brokers even refuse to let clients trade the futures.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:45:42 AM

I just wanted to know if anyone has theories about the impact of having bitcoin futures. Although there seems to be not  many people shorting hehe

Yes, Bitcoin futures are already been played by some groups. But, I do not suggest you to jump into futures, if you are in a beginning stage of trading cryptocurrency.
If I am asked about my honest opinion regarding the future of bitcoin, it bears the brightest future in this world. Bitcoin has given millionaire to the world. Eric is now a rich person. All he did is invested in bitcoin when it was worth 12 dollars and held it.This coin has also the largest community of supporters and more and more people are joining it.Bitcoin is the solution to all financial problems.
danjonbit

Activity: 364

DanJoN

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:52:36 AM

I also think that cryptocurrency has a good bright future ahead! specifically the bitcoin.
also it can gave us good amount of profit if we will just work on it!
but the best thing is, bitcoin well surely be use in any transaction in our everyday life in the near future!
and Im waiting on it!

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

Honestly, in this era, Bitcoin has become a major positive influence on the field of money and it has changed everything for the better despite that many governments do not recognize it and consider this cryptocurrency a threat to them, plus, they try to destroy it in different ways, but always fail to achieve that because Bitcoin is very secure and It is very popular around the world.

On the other hand, I believe that one day we will see a global recognition of  Bitcoin and maybe it will be a single coin, although it is difficult to occur during this period, so everything is possible and maybe there will be new surprises, Bitcoin has many characteristics and better than FIAT. In fact, I do not think that countries do not want to benefit from this technology (Bitcoin).

fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:47:59 AM

I just wanted to know if anyone has theories about the impact of having bitcoin futures. Although there seems to be not  many people shorting hehe

Yes, Bitcoin futures are already been played by some groups. But, I do not suggest you to jump into futures, if you are in a beginning stage of trading cryptocurrency.
Don’t worry brother. It is just because of some people who sell everything when dip comes in the market. People need to understand that whenever things are going a little disturbed, keep patience. Don’t be panicked and start selling your coins, no, rather keep your mind under controlled. And when people start doing this, they will be enacting the market and prices don’t go down.

mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:22:59 PM

Bitcoin is a king of all cryptocurrencies and the king is always great so impact is also feeling good, I think its new technology and demand and Value is not decreasing and their are so many chances to grow more and more their demand in future,
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

In future, the impact of the MOF in particular and the Crypto market in general will have a great impact on our economy. Probably cash will be replaced by valuable and potential altcoin. So we can hold the altcoin for a long time.

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:37:08 PM

Bitcoin is a king of all cryptocurrencies and the king is always great so impact is also feeling good, I think its new technology and demand and Value is not decreasing and their are so many chances to grow more and more their demand in future,
Bitcoin always challenge it's stand in the crypto market, it has up and down yet more has speculate future for bitcoin were good. That's the usual can happen demand I think will increase and value would increase.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:00:42 AM

Bitcoin is right now at $8900 and the Bull price was $20,000 so this is the good time to put your funds into bitcoin, and their price in future will go to more high because it have very good impact in future,
robotrobert

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:01:29 AM

In future, the impact of the MOF in particular and the Crypto market in general will have a great impact on our economy. Probably cash will be replaced by valuable and potential altcoin. So we can hold the altcoin for a long time.
You mentioned altcoins but did not say anything related to bitcoin which was actually the topic of discussion. Bitcoin is at least far better than altcoins and it should be given some attention plus respect. Without this digital currency, altcoins are as good as dead. All of them depend on it for their future. As far as future goes, bitcoin holds the brightest among all and will live forever.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:25:10 AM

Bitcoin is right now at $8900 and the Bull price was $20,000 so this is the good time to put your funds into bitcoin, and their price in future will go to more high because it have very good impact in future,
And this is also guaranteed that bitcoin is going to increase more than the last year ending value which means it would be worth more than 20k dollars in coming days. Crypto experts believe it to touch 30k dollars at least by the end of this year but bitcoin has the habit to shock experts and it has the potential to touch 40k dollars within this year. Now is the last chance for all investors to become a Bitcoiner.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:31:16 AM

Bitcoin future is bring fresh fund to bitcoin market and additional positive vibes also. I think the future is already giving exclusive exposure to other investors in other market!
jonathancool220

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:42:55 AM

the effects of Bitcoin may be radiation from computers and excessive use of electricity. but public offices also use electricity, computers and the internet for their work activities.

and the effect of Bitcoin next is to get me money and thanks for Bitcoin.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:45:23 AM

I think the  Impact about bitcoin futures is helpful to the country because they useful to lead the country in more better condition in return because they are most demand business in this industry because of a good amount of income or profit.
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

I also was interested in this question and I found two articles which provide information that futures impact is very minimal

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/bitcoin-futures-impact-price-amresh-bajnath

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/29/bitcoin-futures-impact-remains-minimal-despite-rising-volume/

Volume is too low

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:03:06 PM

I am trying to gather as many coins that I can afford, because, if the demand will be increased many times, in that case I will became rich!
Damn3d

Activity: 359

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:32:18 PM

The one obvious things I can say, that it is always better to have Bitcoin, than not to have it. The first adopters of the Bitcoin could not have their, but if they did, it turned to be so highly beneficial for them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:08:24 PM

In some theories BTC futures might be the reason for collapse we are seeing this Year in BTC price.  If a trader is long Bitcoin and short futures as the contracts move closer to expiry holders may sell a large share of coins at volume weighted average price. Near futures expiration may sell the remaining BTC which can lead to price dropping of BTC. This could be only one of the reasons of drop beside many other factors.
dadanpradana

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

if Bitcoin is registered and is on the futures exchange, maybe it already exists, but maybe futures shares are the same as the Bitcoin prices that always go up and down.

if I myself trade better Bitcoin and Altcoins than the futures exchange.
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:27:34 AM

I wrote an article about it
How Futures affect on BTC price (investigation)

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: