Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:04:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Hard Cap and Soft Cap"  (Read 472384 times)
NikitaGo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

hard cap to soft cap are important for ICO, the team calculates how much minimum is needed to start the development of the project, and maximum funds for the full implementation and release of the finished product.
Ajani20

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

Yes of course! We should consider the hardcap and softcap before investing in altcoin. It should be verified that will the amount raised will be enough to promote the project.

Hardcap is the maximum amount that can be raised by a particular project during their ICO while softcap is the minimum amount that could be able to finance the project.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

Most times, hardcap and softcap are not the main factors that determine the success of a project. Whenever i want to invest into any ICO, my evaluation will be based mainly on the project team and the whitepaper. These two will determine the extent to which the project will go. Hardcap is the maximum sales target of an ICO,while softcap is the minimum sales target of that ICO. Although, these two can also determine how far the project will go.
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

I've met a few high-rated projects that didn't have a Soft Cap listed. What would that mean? Is it worth it to pay attention?
Tanakaneko

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:15:00 PM

The minimum value is the amount of money that is needed to develop the project. By its value, you can compare this project with analogs and assess how much this amount of money is real. The maximum value is the money necessary to attract additional employees, advertising, connections. If the project does not have a soft cap or hard cap, it means only one thing - the developers don't know what they want.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:20:45 PM

I think it's simpler here, hard cap is the maximum amount of money a project needs to realize its goals, well, soft cap accordingly - the minimum amount of funds
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

Yes of course! We should consider the hardcap and softcap before investing in altcoin. It should be verified that will the amount raised will be enough to promote the project.

Hardcap is the maximum amount that can be raised by a particular project during their ICO while softcap is the minimum amount that could be able to finance the project.
So, you are right before investing in the project, you need to know how much money he collected during the ICO. If the project has picked up a hard cap then it's a really good project and you can invest there.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:19:56 PM

And if the project collects a hard cap then it's easier for it to get on the list on a good exchange.
huyentrang08000

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:30:13 AM

from my point of view, soft hats are money that needs to be collected for the project to go further. hence, the hard hat is the maximum money. some companies finish the project before the deadline. and When the soft cap is achieved in ICO project then this project is half successful. The team will now move to the hard cap which when achieved means that the project is fully successful and everyone will be happy. Smiley Smiley Smiley
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:45:35 AM

Soft cap means minimum needed money , harp cap means maximum needed money . We need not to base on this when investing .I think if the hard cap is reached ,it means the project is good enough.
Why do not base on this? As I think hardcap means "why not"  Cheesy If softcap is enough for development than more funds don't accelerate anything. This gives false confidence to team that money in pocket and they can work not so hard
mprepkiah

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:59:19 AM

soft cap is the minimum amount required for a project if a project reaches softcap it means that there is already funds in further development
hardcap is the maximum amount collected by a project if the project reaches hardcap it will make it easier to develop in the future (more funds)
sorry if I am wrong because I just say what I know
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:28:38 AM

What is the difference of hard cap to soft cap? Did we base on this if we are going to invest in altcoins? Share your comments.
Sometimes if we are sure that the project is legit and super hot and will earn a high investment from the investors then we have to invest in the beginning because of their discount but sometimes we are not sure that the prevailing ICO will be going good or not then I often wait for the soft cap of the ICO if they reach to that point then I am sure that now they will start work on their product, so in this we often have to base our investment.
Dimasta

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

Of course, this affects the development of the project and investors in particular. The more the normal project has collected, the faster it will develop.

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

Well, softcap is the minimum amount. If they reach this limit then they can go for the project otherwise the project will fail because they have not earned that amount to run it. Hardcap is the maximum limit of tokens they can sell. If it is reached then it will be lot more easier to run the project.
indeed, because not only developers and investors are looking for indicators, but also Bounty members of the company who understand that their earnings will depend on this.
Isaac5939

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:39:58 AM

If the project does not get softcup-we do not get money for bounty. Hardcup frequently overstated in order to collect from investors more money. Why so much money developers-incomprehensibly.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:56:54 PM

I think that Hard Cap and Soft Cap play a big role. If the project can not collect the Soft Cap, then it means that the interest in the project is very small or completely absent. This tells us that such a project will not be successful. As for Hard Cap, if the project reaches this level, it means that the interest of investors and users to the project is good. But there is also a bad side, the Amdins can simply take the money and disappear with them. But in any case, these indicators greatly influence the outcome of the projects.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

I think that Hard Cap and Soft Cap play a big role. If the project can not collect the Soft Cap, then it means that the interest in the project is very small or completely absent. This tells us that such a project will not be successful. As for Hard Cap, if the project reaches this level, it means that the interest of investors and users to the project is good. But there is also a bad side, the Amdins can simply take the money and disappear with them. But in any case, these indicators greatly influence the outcome of the projects.
Yes, and it has always been part of ICO soft cap is their estimated funds to raised and to make the project move hitting the hard cap makes the project great rating or a totally full packed wether they go scam it is easy to file a case.. By any means hardcap or the total amount that will be collected also a good to use in determining the future pumps or room for growth in any coin.
kept-1986

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:59:21 PM

To be honest, I believe that there are some bad prerequisites for artificial enrichment. Why, for example, a conventional platform for advertising on the blockchain needs $ 10 million? it's stupid.
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

A soft cap is the minimum needed for the project to proceed and a hard cap is the amount that they will accept no more than. For instance a soft cap could be 10 million and a hard cap 30 million meaning if the project does not attain 10 million it will not proceed and also if it reaches 30 million no more can be contributed.
Thanks for sharing your experiences on hard hats and soft caps. I joined the ICO but I never paid attention to completing the hard hat and soft hat of the project. I think the larger the community, the more successful the ICO will be
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

Hardcap is a term used to indicate the maximum number of tokens that will be sold to investors. Hardcap is used for comparison with Softcap, Softcap is the minimum number of tokens sold so the project can be called successful capital mobilization.

In fact, with the rapid increase in the number of ICO projects, more and more projects are failing to complete their Hardcap goals, meaning they have sold out their maximum number of tokens.

This is generally not a negative sign, as long as the amount raised above $ 2 million is mentioned, then a cleverly clever group of people will be better off in the long run than the one. group of idiots holding $ 232 million.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: