Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is there anything left thats not been pumped to the max?  (Read 226 times)
COLT601

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:04:25 AM

NAGA coin looks like the best on 2018

Why do you guys think NAGA looks so good?
Chrypto-Bankster

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:22:57 PM

simply, naga has 150 employees in sller world, examine the team and you will find this team of professionals with references! In addition, with the Fosun Group a multi-billionaire owns a quarter of naga !!! Fosun has very big ambitions, which means that the revenue will certainly be invested in marketing and further development. one has already negotiated a cooperation with the largest game manufacturer. Of course, I have already acquired naga coins myself. I hope that I could help you with my analysis and assessment.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:24:32 PM

I think aion, amb, evx, powr and ctx are good ones and i am very positive about their growth, i think they will become very expensive next year.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:26:47 PM

viberate- https://www.viberate.io/
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:29:40 PM

its like crazy season on the alts!

what do you reckon is next for take off

I think the Euro will get pumped next, right after the USD crash  Roll Eyes

He is saying about altcoins not about the fiat cashes. If you want to talk about the fiat cash option check the any economical section in the other forums. Bitcoin and altcoins price growth and dump based on the coin circulation. Keep monitor the altcoin you have invested that will get the repeated income for the amount you have invested all the time.
When there is demand on any coin you will get the price increased in the chart.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:32:54 PM

all smart money will eventually go to real projects

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479595.0

nismotuned

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:13:21 PM

simply, naga has 150 employees in sller world, examine the team and you will find this team of professionals with references! In addition, with the Fosun Group a multi-billionaire owns a quarter of naga !!! Fosun has very big ambitions, which means that the revenue will certainly be invested in marketing and further development. one has already negotiated a cooperation with the largest game manufacturer. Of course, I have already acquired naga coins myself. I hope that I could help you with my analysis and assessment.

Thanks Chrypto for the info, i had a look at the CEO a few days ago and all the other projects he has been involved in has been sucess, i think it will be one to look at for 2018   
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:55:55 PM

its like crazy season on the alts!

what do you reckon is next for take off

I think the Euro will get pumped next, right after the USD crash  Roll Eyes

He is saying about altcoins not about the fiat cashes. If you want to talk about the fiat cash option check the any economical section in the other forums. Bitcoin and altcoins price growth and dump based on the coin circulation. Keep monitor the altcoin you have invested that will get the repeated income for the amount you have invested all the time.
When there is demand on any coin you will get the price increased in the chart.

Yes that's agreeable, and as long as you are patiently holding those invested capital of the coins you have the chance to earn huge profit is already there. We must not easily get affected on some rumors behind the price speculations, because when there's daily monitoring and analysis of the current price trend of the altcoins you are holding I am certain that you won't decide quickly in an uncertain ways. After that pumps happened I guess selling your assets is one of the greatest to decisions to have if you've take that chance while price still rises its value.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:04:24 PM

Maybe the pumps are the christmas gift for us,id take advantage of the bull runs and gave me x3 portfolio in an instant.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: